Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2005, 08:59 PM

Default Re: Awakening to the present

"No one has challenged me here of any consequence except Red."

Explain, TB!!

Old 07-20-2005, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Awakening to the present

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
The SHEEPLE don't understand that our President went to war based on lies to further the agenda of the global elite?
They understand perfectly well.

They may understand, but feel powerless to affect change so they are silent and if things don't change, they stay the same.

Bush's approval rating is at %30 in reality outside of the NYT.

Bush's approval rating doesn't matter as he is not running for re-election.

The psychological damage of the WTC attacks is wearing off.

Yes, the damage is wearing off, but it must not be dismissed as our government was complicit in the attack. This is fact not ficiton.

Spinberg and others are having to make blatent propaganda peices to keep the fervor above...nil.

Yes, and Tom Cruise has been used as a distraction. However, his sex appeal has worn off and the women in this country are waking up to the reality of the beasts who attempt to control us through SEX.

Tom get real!!! What is your opinion about our President? Oh, sorry, you only speak about Scientology, or, do you?

I sa y things are going along nicely.

Oh, okay!! Nicely, but not nice enough for me!!

Feeling powerless is normal in times such as these. Anxiety and fear for the future produces passivity if you can keep up the psychological pressure long enough.

Well, they tried and perhaps have been thwarted. However, the daily bombings in Iraq are just too many to be the work of suicide bombers only. The Iraqi people are becomming prisoners of their "own" homes. Living in fear and their streets are being patrolled. Ah, sounds kind of Nazi like to me. Sounds like they've been invaded.

Rats continually poked in a cage will eventually become docile and lethargic.

Yeah, poked in cages like rats. Sounds familiar.

Your anger is normal and will pass. Then, creative acts will follow that proceed to add your small contribution to the cause into the VAST pool of grass roots individuals making the preparations for a glorious future that will be EVERYTHING promised.

WOW!! Didn't know you had it in you.

I will be dissapointed as this movement of the Collective Unconscious passes and we move into a new age of justice, peace and long lines of Bankers and Financiers hanging from lamp posts by the neck.

I wont know what to do with myself.
Ah, yes you will. You'll rejoice!!!