Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2005, 03:17 PM

Default Re: Energy Weapons Used In Iraq?

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
And your 48 ? with knowlage on GOVT ? why do you ask if a laser can burn through rubber !!

FFS of cource it can..good God .!!
Why do you care why I ask if a laser can burn through rubber??

Obviously, the government has high-powered, energy directed weapons that can burn a hole through rubber or through most anything for that matter.

Old 07-21-2005, 05:09 PM

In the news today.

US Military using Tesla weapons ... now do you

understand why you never heard of Nikola Tesla ?

... and conversely why the entire world has heard

of the lie called Albert Einstein ?

The NWO can kill you remotely and no one will

ever know they did it. Once they put the chip in

you, the fun will begin.

http://news.com.com/2300-7337_3-5796825-2.html
Old 07-21-2005, 06:35 PM

Well, obviously, it was TOP SECRET. You know, the technology couldn't wind up in the hands of the wrong people!!

I'm being sarcastic, in case you thought that I wasn't.

Free energy!! Can you imagine how FREE of them we might be???

Are they testing their lasers in Iraq?? Just as they tested their chemical weapons in the "Gulf War," et. al.

Energy is all around us. It's just a matter of having the right tools to tap into it.

So, the problem is, how can this technology be taken out of their hands at this late stage of the game?

If, this is true, the world will change in a nano-second and WE have no idea how many people within government and military have the knowledge and wherewithal to act on their own with energy driven devices out of evil and greed, even if a Commission were created to oversee the transference of this technology.

Who have they sold it to in other countries?

How can we assure that it is transferred to an enitity that has all of mankind's best interest at heart.

Money is the root to all evil. Power and greed surely run a close second and third.

Seems an impossible task.
Old 07-21-2005, 07:09 PM

NOMAD...they've had those things for years...called your mobile phone!

I still feel nauseas when using mine though I found by switching from Digital to Analouge it seemed to lesson.

Also, photocopier rooms...instantly nausea! Even the well ventilated ones so I dont think it's the fumes.

They'll be deploying that Humvee soon...as they implode the U.S economy and blame it on oil prices etc...whatever. Within a year.

This is an interesting thread posted by Draken about energy weapons being transfered to the U.S from Russia and the sinking of the passenger ferry Estonia...

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=957&forum=17&post_id=8228&P HPSESSID=2d795ea284b5a3b9287efd51fb0e17f3#forumpos t8228

The U.S Navy is heavily into these weapons...

""Death rays, phasers, photon torpedoes and weapons that can instantaneously vaporise adversaries, without leaving a trace, are typically the subject of science fiction films. But what seemed far-fetched not too long ago is now on the cusp of reality, as the US Navy (USN) forges ahead with programmes aimed at introducing a range of electric weapons - electromagnetic (EM) rail guns, high-energy lasers (HELs) and high-power microwaves - into the not-too-distant future fleet. If successful, these look to generate what some have called a "revolution at sea" akin to the change from sail to steam.""

http://www.janes.com/regional_news/americas/news/jni/jni030617_1_n.shtml

This regarding China's deveopment of the technology...

""The most exotic missile warhead technology known to be on the PRC's priority 'shopping-list' is that of directed-energy weapons. Launched over a decade ago by Wang Ganchang, the 'father' of Chinese nuclear warhead and ballistic missile research, Project 863 covers directed-energy weapons (a field in which the former Soviet Union was pre-eminent), is both well known and well documented outside the PRC. Although the bulk of Project 863 deals with anti-satellite, anti-ballistic missile and anti-aircraft applications, Guo Hezhong (formerly attached to the Electronics Research Institute of China Science Academy) set in motion efforts at developing a high-power microwave (HPM) beam weapon for the suppression of enemy C3I and air-defence assets.""

http://www.janes.com/regional_news/asia_pacific/news/jmr/jmr990513_1_n.shtml

China gets this technology GIVEN to them by the same people who built up the Soviet Union after the Bolshevik Revoloution. To understand whats happening today you must read Anthony Sutton on these matters...

WESTERN TECHNOLOGY AND SOVIET ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
1968 Volume One 1917-1930
1971 Volume Two 1930-1945
1973 Volume Three 1945-1965
In print available from Hoover Institution Press.

NATIONAL SUICIDE; MILITARY AID TO THE SOVIET UNION
1973 Out of print

WALL STREET AND THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION
1974 Arlington House
1999 Buccaneer Books

WALL STREET AND THE RISE OF HITLER
1976 Arlington House.
1999 Buccaneer Books

THE BEST ENEMY MONEY CAN BUY

Americans who lost loved ones in WW2, Korea and elsewhere might want to read the above book (Best Enenmies Money Can Buy) online...http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/best_enemy/

You can then start writing to your Congressperson and ask why Henry Kissenger is not being skinned alive for promoting the policy of ARMING CHINA.

The NWO motto...

"We" Fund 'Em - "You" Fight 'Em!

Also note Anthony's Sutton out of print work
"ENERGY; THE CREATED CRISIS"
1979 Out of print

If you can get it and then the concept of Peak Oil and other scams become obvious.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:17 PM

Energy is all around us fergoodnesssakes. We are energy. Our bodies are surrounded by energy. We give off energy. Microwaves, EMF's, etc.

So, why would they want to create an Energy Crisis?

Thoughts??

So, that we are dependent upon them for answers. So, that we are brought back to living in the dark ages.

So, that we begin to PANIC.

What? Any ideas!!

Why would they create a PEAK OIL SCAM and why would RUPPERT through his heart and soul into this?
Old 07-23-2005, 01:39 AM

Default Details of US microwave-weapon tests revealed

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=mg18725095.600
Old 07-23-2005, 01:42 AM

Default Re: Details of US microwave-weapon tests revealed

So, they fire a great big microwave oven at us and we're still wondering if it's safe?

Forgive them Lord for they know not how to think.

Thanx IGWT...i forgot to book mark NS.

A good site...honest generally.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:49 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
So, they fire a great big microwave oven at us and we're still wondering if it's safe?

Forgive them Lord for they know not how to think.

Thanx IGWT...i forgot to book mark NS.

A good site...honest generally.
Yes one would think that they have seen what a microwave does to poor animals and children, who have been put in them!
Old 07-23-2005, 08:02 AM

Quote:
The tests were carried out at Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Hmm..doubt it. There are much better places to experiment with microwaves other then an International Airport ..
is only a stubbornly persistent illution\" A.A.