Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2005, 10:15 PM

Default Re: Muhammed or Jesus?

Quote:
What things God CANNOT do ?
That is a stupid question Dreak.

God created the Universe...what more do you need?

God gave man free will.

Like any loving Father he lets his children go and hopes they will return like a prodigal son.

If he chooses, man will destroy himself.

The Life Force has eternity and will start again.

If you are indeed someone who takes the Bible seriously, why do you even ask that question? Do you remember the Devil baiting Christ?

I have baited and abused Ahmed since I got here.

He has remain dignified in the face of many attacks.

For this he has my respect.

Christianity will stand or fall by itself. It does not need you.

The Gospels and Islam are NOT mutually exclusive.

There are dark forces at work trying to create a strong division between Christianity and Islam.

Old 07-22-2005, 10:32 PM

"There are dark forces at work trying to create a strong division between Christianity and Islam."

TB,

TRYING TO CREATE????
Old 07-23-2005, 09:37 AM

God cannot Lie.

God cannot not love you.

God cannot be unjust.

God had his own Son killed for our sins to save us right ? right from the beginning he told us that would have to happen..

But..why..why would He set up the whole thing in the first place ?

He Knew that Lucifer would fall..He Knew that Adam and Eve would fall..He made it that way..WHY?

I dont ask or wonder about Jesus or the Bible anymore..I know im saved..I try to understand the Big Picture. Why would He put all this in motion ?

You might suggest that we all have a choice. Um..I didnt choose to be born with "sin" .. God chose that for me.. His doing,His plan,I trust Him to get me out of the jam He put me in.

I personally think that Everyone is "saved" .. Unless he is choosing to Purge a part of himself in the eternal firepit of Hell.

Everything is going as planned by the Big Man.

Peace D.
is only a stubbornly persistent illution\" A.A.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:22 AM

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

peace D,

Quote:
God cannot not love you.
[22:38] GOD defends those who believe. GOD does not love any betrayer, unappreciative.

[57:23] Thus, you should not grieve over anything you miss, nor be proud of anything He has bestowed upon you. GOD does not love those who are boastful, proud.

[3:32] Proclaim: "You shall obey GOD and the messenger." If they turn away, GOD does not love the disbelievers.

Quote:
God had his own Son killed for our sins to save us right ? right from the beginning he told us that would have to happen..
[4:171] O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion, and do not say about GOD except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was a messenger of GOD, and His word that He had sent to Mary, and a revelation from Him. Therefore, you shall believe in GOD and His messengers. You shall not say, "Trinity." You shall refrain from this for your own good. GOD is only one god. Be He glorified; He is much too glorious to have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. GOD suffices as Lord and Master.

[17:15] Whoever is guided, is guided for his own good, and whoever goes astray does so to his own detriment. No sinner will bear the sins of anyone else. We never punish without first sending a messenger.

Quote:
I dont ask or wonder about Jesus or the Bible anymore..I know im saved..I try to understand the Big Picture. Why would He put all this in motion ?
[5:18] The Jews and the Christians said, "We are GOD's children and His beloved." Say, "Why then does He punish you for your sins? You are just humans like the other humans He created." He forgives whomever He wills and punishes whomever He wills. To GOD belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, and everything between them, and to Him is the final destiny.

Quote:
You might suggest that we all have a choice. Um..I didnt choose to be born with "sin" .. God chose that for me.. His doing,His plan,I trust Him to get me out of the jam He put me in.
[33:72] We have offered the responsibility (freedom of choice) to the heavens and the earth, and the mountains, but they refused to bear it, and were afraid of it. But the human being accepted it; he was transgressing, ignorant.

Quote:
I personally think that Everyone is "saved" .. Unless he is choosing to Purge a part of himself in the eternal firepit of Hell.
[7:169] Subsequent to them, He substituted new generations who inherited the scripture. But they opted for the worldly life instead, saying, "We will be forgiven." But then they continued to opt for the materials of this world. Did they not make a covenant to uphold the scripture, and not to say about GOD except the truth? Did they not study the scripture? Certainly, the abode of the Hereafter is far better for those who maintain righteousness. Do you not understand?

Quote:
Everything is going as planned by the Big Man.
[112:0]In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
[112:1] Proclaim, "He is the One and only GOD.
[112:2] "The Absolute GOD.
[112:3] "Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten.
[112:4] "None equals Him."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 07-23-2005, 10:57 AM

Default God's Love

The Lord preserveth all them that love him...
Psalm 145:20

I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
Proverbs 8:17

I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away.
Hosea 14:4

For God so loved the world...
John 3:16

Jesus wept
John 11:35
Old 07-23-2005, 12:17 PM

Default Re: God's Love

Peace be unto you Ahmad..

I havent read the Quaran. It seems like you know what It is saying ..

However..You must be carefull of "selective" quatrains ? ( dont know how you say it ) .

I could do the same thing out of the Bible m8..

Wars could be started over those "selective" ( and has been )

Quote:
[22:38] GOD defends those who believe. GOD does not love any betrayer, unappreciative. [57:23] Thus, you should not grieve over anything you miss, nor be proud of anything He has bestowed upon you. GOD does not love those who are boastful, proud. [3:32] Proclaim: "You shall obey GOD and the messenger." If they turn away, GOD does not love the disbelievers.
Now..If I was a true believer in the Quaran and of Mahamad, And I wanted to be spiritually on Gods side..I could mistake these quotes as "be on Gods side and hate those that dont believe ? "

Just outa ignorance of the Quaran..does it say anywere about Adam and Eve ? and how they were "betrayed..or lured..or decieved by the devil ? "

If so..then Why would God permit it..or even not know about it from the get go ( im assuming here that Adam and Eve are in the Quaran..)
Old 07-23-2005, 12:53 PM

BTW.. BA.

Quote:
FOR GOD SAKES!! Use your brain. Just believe in a GOD. Any GOD. The GOD of your choosing. But, he must be a GOOD GOD. GOD IS GOOD!! That's all you need to know. Conduct yourself in a GOD-like manner and all of the rest is just a bunch of BS!! You know what that means!! Give of yourself and do not ask what others can do for you. _________________ In Peace, BlueAngel
I would stay out of this one BA..Its a discussion beween souls and there beliefs..not someone that does not believe in a God to begin with..(dont make me find those quotes of yours again..) take a week off and read or find..or pray..yea..Pray would be a good start sis. You will find each other if your looking Peace..

TB..gonna quote ya here..

Quote:
If he chooses, man will destroy himself. The Life Force has eternity and will start again.
So your the " God rolls the dice " believer ?
Or are you suggesting that we are a trial run for the perfect solution .. If we fail ( which I would think he would know that b4 time began ) then nixo on the humano thingy ? just start again ?

Quote:
If you are indeed someone who takes the Bible seriously, why do you even ask that question? Do you remember the Devil baiting Christ?
I indeed think Im beginning to Understand What the Bible means to me ( though I count myself Blessed that I even have a bible..not like some others on this planet that never even heard about the Bible much less any other "religion" )

yea..and it wasnt the Devil .. it was Lucifer ( meaning server of Light..which is kinda high rank for God dont you think ? ) why would he Know his highest would fall.. quote me on that one..anyone..

Quote:
Christianity will stand or fall by itself. It does not need you.
How do you know that ? I would think It needs anyone and everyone to Preach ( voice there word ) on the truth.. Isnt that what your doing right now on the NWO thing ? Or..will the NWO stand or fall by itself without your voice ? NWO is higher and Mighty beyond the grasp of God ? Isnt Spirituality the Base and Premis of all that is happening ?

Quote:
The Gospels and Islam are NOT mutually exclusive. There are dark forces at work trying to create a strong division between Christianity and Islam.
You sure about that ? somewhere along the line there was a division. ( I would think from early stages of writes and passages its division has been made m8 ) .its not being "tried" It has been "established" .. the division between truth has been made..

"I say love is higher then all these things"

"there are Angels among you..you dont know who they are"

Carefull m8s..

Peace D.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:32 PM

Dreak...God is many things...unknowable creator of the Univers. "Wise Old Man".

I can appreciate the many levels of mans imperfect understanding of God.

I am not a Hawking man..."God as the laws of the Universe" if thats what you mean.

Chrisianity is INCOMPLETE in many ways...that includes the lack of taking into account that it WOMAN who gives birth.

The half assed Catholic attempt to rectfy this goes no where.

Even with the vast inconsistencies present in the bible I take that as the limits of people writing from memory after the event.

Do you think I am a Christian?

I am NOT.

I am "me".

I belong to NO ideology. I simply take in data and using my faculties of logic and feeling can come to an approximation of the truth.

So far Christianity passes.

God is MORE than Christ. There will be a continuing Revalation of "truth".

We will have to use ALL our faculties to maintain our way.

Muhammed NEVER claimed to be God. Therefore we can give him a break from being perfect.

For me, the Gospels and what I know of the Quaran are not mutually exclusive. Just peoples insistence that they are.

Indeed it's hard to know the angels from the devils on this site.

Keeping the SAME "nik" is a good start.

Something myself and others, including AHMED have been doing since we got here.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:18 AM

peace Dreak,

Quote:
Now..If I was a true believer in the Quaran and of Mahamad, And I wanted to be spiritually on Gods side..I could mistake these quotes as "be on Gods side and hate those that dont believe ? "
I don't know why you get this wrong conclusion!, however there are other verses (that the Muslim terrorists deliberalety ignore and like you said selctively emphasise some verses, check my latest article on my website on that issue) which urges the believers to be good to the disbelievers.

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

--------------------------

As for Adam, Eve and the original sin, please read this article on my website:

The Original Sin

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 07-24-2005, 08:15 AM

I know that I have an unusual point of view on the Bible and God, so Im just gonna take it easy posting on such matters from now on

While Im open to opinions, ( and will try to educate myself more on the Quaran ) I allways respect somebodys religious beliefs. Just sometimes I come across in the wrong way..my bad.

Peace Dreak.