Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2005, 09:15 PM

Default Who Is David Icke?

I dont want to hear about the "great work" Icke has done.

I want to know why someone "dedicated" to the "truth" would honestly feel it nescessary to include his "shape shifting lizard" theory amongst his work? Even if it was "possibly" true...why poisen your OWN WELL?

I will be ordering his DVD BTW on the Illuminati as I have heard from people that i respect that it is good info.

However, take ONE look at his website...the guy is SO New Age I want to puke. How can we take this guy as SERIOUSLY on the side of "good".

He wants what "they" want. A people who believe that "infinite love" is ALL you need. The guy has an OBVIOUS messiha complex. He shows all the sighs of a man who has had an experience of the divine...he talks like a MASON!!!!!!!!!! He talks like an "illumed one".

This seems SO obvious I cant believe he has'nt been OUTED long ago.

Comments please...please "illuminate" me as to the goals of David Icke...

This image speaks a THOUSAND words...Seig Heil! Hitler too had a Messiah complex and spoke of NO NEED for Christianity as he based his life on "Parsifal And His Search For The Holy Grail". The "hero" who must find the "truth" for himself...and end up his own worse judge.

I am sincerely interested in this man as he has obtained a level of popularity which to be frank seems...ridiculous.

Old 07-29-2005, 09:19 PM

Default Re: Who the fuck Is David Icke?

Who the fuck is Dave Icke, you ask? It's called the "Cult of Personality", True. Checkout the song by Living Colour. :-P
Old 07-29-2005, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Who the fuck is Dave Icke, you ask? It's called the "Cult of Personality", True. Checkout the song by Living Colour.
Not even Alex puts his mug on his DVD's and Books.

Quote:
David Icke has written 15 books and traveled to over 40 countries in the last fifteen years, as his research exposes the Big Brother fascist dictatorship predicted by George Orwell in his book, 1984, and charts the history of the Illuminati with its connections to unseen forces in other dimensions of reality that some call ‘extraterrestrials’ which, Icke refers to as the ‘Reptilian Agenda’.
This man works for the VERY ones he seeks to expose!

Note the quote..."as his research exposes the Big Brother fascist dictatorship predicted by George Orwell in his book, 1984..."

Eric Blair wrote 1984 based on the Soviet Union! Based on the totalitarian state and such classics as the "hate crime" or "thought crime" of the so called "Left".

"...and charts the history of the Illuminati with its connections to unseen forces in other dimensions of reality that some call ‘extraterrestrials’ which, Icke refers to as the ‘Reptilian Agenda’."

Well, after that little gem %90 of the population wont be bothering to read up on the IMPORTANT facts of the secret societies that abound.

The man wants a GIANT COMMUNE of MOTHER EARTH worshipping peasants who will walk and hug tree's while Lord Rothschild fly's over on his way to the Moloch ceremony at Bohemian Grove.

This idiot is part of the Problem-Reaction-Soloution and the MANY control valves in place to channel peoples energies.

Right Wing Fascism is the enemy and the only way to challenge it is...infinite love and "New Age" thinking!

Come on!!!!! He's a freakin stooge!!!!!!!!

Icke is the "Weather Underground" of the conspiracy nuts!
Old 07-29-2005, 09:39 PM

David Icke is a dumbass prick who'll always be a thorn in the side of people like us. Need anymore be said, or can you do better than that, True? :-P
Old 07-29-2005, 09:43 PM

Default Re: Who the Is David Icke?

No, i cannot do better. You are the Obi Wan of succinct points.

"Is'nt if funny that open minds are usually full of shit"...is my secret weapon when corbered by baby fur seal hugging hippies.

Many a close call has resulted in my victory using this "Daisy Cutter" line.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:53 PM

Straying off topic a little, but isn't totally fucked up how many good lookin' women are baby fur seal hugging/tree hugging type? It blows, man. Fat fucking chunks at that. :-P
Old 07-30-2005, 05:32 PM

You are so in the know, but you have to ask who David Icke is, TB????
Old 07-30-2005, 05:33 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Straying off topic a little, but isn't totally fucked up how many good lookin' women are baby fur seal hugging/tree hugging type? It blows, man. Fat fucking chunks at that. :-P
WOW!! What class!! I bet you have to beat the women away with a bat!!!
Old 07-30-2005, 05:35 PM

There ya go, TB. My name is plastered all over the front page.

Chew on that for a while!!
Old 07-30-2005, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I dont want to hear about the "great work" Icke has done.

I want to know why someone "dedicated" to the "truth" would honestly feel it nescessary to include his "shape shifting lizard" theory amongst his work? Even if it was "possibly" true...why poisen your OWN WELL?

I will be ordering his DVD BTW on the Illuminati as I have heard from people that i respect that it is good info.

However, take ONE look at his website...the guy is SO New Age I want to puke. How can we take this guy as SERIOUSLY on the side of "good".

He wants what "they" want. A people who believe that "infinite love" is ALL you need. The guy has an OBVIOUS messiha complex. He shows all the sighs of a man who has had an experience of the divine...he talks like a MASON!!!!!!!!!! He talks like an "illumed one".

This seems SO obvious I cant believe he has'nt been OUTED long ago.

Comments please...please "illuminate" me as to the goals of David Icke...

This image speaks a THOUSAND words...Seig Heil! Hitler too had a Messiah complex and spoke of NO NEED for Christianity as he based his life on "Parsifal And His Search For The Holy Grail". The "hero" who must find the "truth" for himself...and end up his own worse judge.

I am sincerely interested in this man as he has obtained a level of popularity which to be frank seems...ridiculous.

He's popular? In whose circle?? Yours and those of your friends????