Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2005, 02:10 AM

Default Re: What's the best way to wake people up to the NWO and it's full gravity?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
The bets way to wake people up to the gravity of the situation?
Focuss on:

Banking/Finance

Oil Scams

Intelligence Service Drug Dealing.

Ask people how they feel about bankers punching in "zero's" and "ones" onto a computer screen and then having to work your guts out as a "waged slave" to pay back that "imaginary" money at "interest".

Ask them why elected government officials can handle multi billion dollar budgets but a "Private Elite Banking Establishment", who is accountable on the practical level to "no one", must have control of the money supply?

Ask them how it is that it costs $1.20 at the well head for Saudi oil but we are paying $60 a barrel? Ask them if they think it's right that "oil industry" people continue to beat up future "oil shortages" while they close down refineries and leave VAST oil fields untapped. Places like Africa and Oz hav'nt even been explored properly for oil! 3000,000 wells dug in the U.S...3000 in Africa!

Why would we possibly listen to oil industry "analysts" when they are in the PAY OF THE OIL INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!!!!

If bakers owned the wheat fields and all the bakeries and then refused to plant VAST fields with wheat but left them bare...and then closed down thousands of bakeries...we would soon work out a scam was afoot. Apparently the same simple logic does not apply to the oil industry.

The long list of books detailing that the illicit drug trade is OWNED and OPERATED by mainly the CIA, MOssad and British MI6 is easily available.

Just ask these simple questions of your friends. They can fly missiles through windows from the other side of the world. They can spot "1 acer" plots of individual plant species from outer space due to their unique infra red signiture...the poppy fields in Afghanista are a beautiful shade of "purple/blue" that you can spot standing on a hill 30 miles away and yet..."nothing can be done"? Hellooooooooo...

Ya want sum fries with that shit?

Powerful people want to stay powerful. They will kill to maintain their power. Just ask any father when his wife takes the kids and leaves him.
Truebeliever, that was awesome. Would you mind if I quote your post and show it to others on a mainstream forum I frequent? This is quite the wake up call :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 07-31-2005, 03:22 AM

Default Re: What's the best way to wake people up to the NWO and it's full gravity?

THUMPER...flattery will get you everywhere!

Of course. Dont even ask.

My sister is sending up a disk with the lectures on it. I will send around Tuesday wednesday next week but it appears I cannot contact you're e-mail.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:13 AM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Plus with you knowing how incredibly corrupt govt. is on a personal basis, you should know better than ask a naive question like that. Admit it, you had it coming to you. :-P

ADMIT IT!!! HA!!! I never admit to ANYTHING!! Besides, it wasn't all THAT BAD!!

A shield of armor wrapped around my soul!!

Ever hear of a sense of humor? Even Henry goes on HOLIDAY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-31-2005, 09:15 AM

You've GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!

Say you're KIDDING!!!
Old 07-31-2005, 11:09 AM

Okay, "you're kidding". :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-31-2005, 07:58 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Okay, "you're kidding". :-P

No, seriously, he's GOT to be kidding. I am laughing so hard!!

Really, he is kidding, isn't he???

He's must be. There is no other reasonable or logical explanation for what he just said!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Old 07-31-2005, 08:49 PM

BA...you may be refering to my exchange with THUMPER?

If so...there is nothing to "kid" about.

I use ONE nik and ONE nik only when on the net at forums.

I have only ever posted at LF...Inside Politics and a "science one".

I am completely open about myself and dont play games on forums.

I leave that to others.

I hope that clears things up for you.

We see what we want to see and it often expresses the nature of our own soul...
Old 07-31-2005, 09:45 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
BA...you may be refering to my exchange with THUMPER?

If so...there is nothing to "kid" about.

I use ONE nik and ONE nik only when on the net at forums.

I have only ever posted at LF...Inside Politics and a "science one".

I am completely open about myself and dont play games on forums.

I leave that to others.

I hope that clears things up for you.

We see what we want to see and it often expresses the nature of our own soul...

My comment was not about you.

The nothing to "kid" about is your motto!!

Now you're telling me where you have posted and that you don't play games on forums.

And, this your saying, because????

You leave games to others!! Okay, TB, I see that you consider yourself the INTERNET KING!! The one who is going to save the world!!! all by himself.

Clears what up????

I'm a beautiful person, TB. That's exactly as I see myself.

It must get lonely sittin' up on that high horse of yours all of the time!!!

Come on down and join the rest of us peons!!!