Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2005, 11:38 PM

Default Re: Bush a PATSY!!

Quote:
When new posters come here are they never to question you, MASTER?????

If they don't understand, should they not ask a question??
You are NOT about asking questions you are about making "snide" remarks!

I was nice to you while regular posters complained BITTERLY behind the scenes as to your posting style.

The end came when YOU had a go at Ahmed for spoiling your thread!

AFter that you needed a bollicking!

No one is perfect BA especially me.

However...i am here ultimately to impart my little bit of knowledge on the subject.

The situation is DIRE! The consequences are SERIOUS!

It is not a game.

MAke your questions direct and to the point.

I will not be around much longer. I have some property to buy and a bunker to build.

Old 07-30-2005, 11:39 PM

order out of chaos anyone? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-30-2005, 11:55 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
When new posters come here are they never to question you, MASTER?????

If they don't understand, should they not ask a question??
You are NOT about asking questions you are about making "snide" remarks!

Oh, I'm not about asking questions, but that's why I ask questions. Okay, whatever, TB!! I have written plenty here and some people, believe it or not, are interested. You are the snide remark person, TB!!

I was nice to you while regular posters complained BITTERLY behind the scenes as to your posting style.

Regular posters compalined BITTERLY behind the scenes as to my posting style. They emailed you??? How many??? Can I have names, please???

The end came when YOU had a go at Ahmed for spoiling your thread!

I think Ahmad can take care of himself, just like the rest of the posters. You don't need to interfere and intervene and be the dictator here.

AFter that you needed a bollicking!

I am not your child nor your slave!!! WTF??? I needed a bollicking. SEEK help!!!

No one is perfect BA especially me.

However...i am here ultimately to impart my little bit of knowledge on the subject.

The situation is DIRE! The consequences are SERIOUS!

It is not a game.

Stop implying that I think it's a game and that you're the only one who is here to impart his knowledge. What, the rest of us are just idiots??? Boy, talk about striking panic and fear, read your last lines!! Do you work for them or something?

MAke your questions direct and to the point.

My questions are direct and to the point. What? You mean the situation is so dire and serious that there isn't a second to waste with any question you don't comprehend? You still haven't answered the direct question that was to the point!!

I will not be around much longer. I have some property to buy and a bunker to build.
Property to buy and a bunker to build!!!! Talk about paranoid!!!!
Old 07-31-2005, 12:06 AM

We Australians have reputations as "aggressive" people.

It is partly true.

We, as a rule, do not go for Oprah stuff and "compromise" and "resoloution"...we simply tell tossers to "fuck off".

I am indeed aggressive. You should have seen me in my early 20's.

It is my nature to confront power...i have done this many times and had my life threatened for it.

I hold wafflers in contempt.

Study of the NWO program in it's varying forms is a pleasant distraction from the boredom of life.

For myself and others it is a deadly serious business with consequences you are incapable of imagining.

If you think building a life based around independance from centralised power and the certainty of a possible all out nuclear exchange by 2011 are paranoid..you are as ill informed as i have always known you to be.

Again...the mind control thread awaits...
Old 07-31-2005, 04:21 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
We Australians have reputations as "aggressive" people.

Yeah, so, am I supposed to be impressed or something?

It is partly true.

And!!!

We, as a rule, do not go for Oprah stuff and "compromise" and "resoloution"...we simply tell tossers to "fuck off".

WOW!! You guys are TOUGH!!!

I am indeed aggressive. You should have seen me in my early 20's.

I'm glad I didn't see you in your early 20's.

It is my nature to confront power...i have done this many times and had my life threatened for it.

So, you confront me because I represent power. Thanks for the compliment!!!

I hold wafflers in contempt.

You hold wafflers in comtempt!! My goodness, MASTER, should we all be afraid???

Study of the NWO program in it's varying forms is a pleasant distraction from the boredom of life.

Very well. Whatever floats your boat!!! Sorry, you have such a boring life!!

For myself and others it is a deadly serious business with consequences you are incapable of imagining.

Well, TB, for others it is serious, as well, but we all don't have to mimic you!! and I think I know about consequences. Or, do you think you are the only one on the planet who is in the KNOW???

If you think building a life based around independance from centralised power and the certainty of a possible all out nuclear exchange by 2011 are paranoid..you are as ill informed as i have always known you to be.

Well, gee, why don't you put me in the corner for being so ill-informed. Building a life based around independance from centralised power???? WTF??? That makes absolutely no sense like many of your posts. Centralized power doesn't allow us to be independent by it's nature.

Again...the mind control thread awaits...
What is the point of telling me the mind control thread awaits!?! I'll post wherever I want whenever I want.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:14 PM

Quote:
What is the point of telling me the mind control thread awaits!?! I'll post wherever I want whenever I want.
As would any wilful 2 year old child.

BA...did you notice that you destroy EVERY SINGLE THREAD YOU GO TO?

It all ends up in a two and fro about you.

It's all about you.

SOmeone e-mailed me that you were a teenager looking for attention.

I think that is the case.

Though it will be difficult...for the sake of staying on topic at least %50 of the time. I am left with no other option than to ignore you.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:54 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
As would any wilful 2 year old child.

Excuse me, TB, but it is you who continues with the back and forth arguing. You simply will not and cannot answer any questions!!

BA...did you notice that you destroy EVERY SINGLE THREAD YOU GO TO?

No, I haven't noticed this. I have tried to converse with you but it is simply an impossibility. You don't converse. You state your opinion as if it were written in stone. You leave no room for pleasant discussion.

It all ends up in a two and fro about you.

It ends up in a two and fro with you.

It's all about you.

No, TB, it's all about YOU!!!

SOmeone e-mailed me that you were a teenager looking for attention.

And, you believe anyone who emails you with my age and my motives??? Says alot about poor judgment, eh?

I think that is the case.

I've stated my age here, TB. It's not a secret.

Though it will be difficult...for the sake of staying on topic at least %50 of the time. I am left with no other option than to ignore you.
Please do stay on topic and allow the rest of us to do the same.

You cannot dictate where I post or when I post and to try to contain me like you might a two year old only underscores your need to CONTROL others.