Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2005, 01:22 PM

Default Is too much education destroying our ability for creative thought and innate knowledge?

I peruse political forums a lot, and nothing grates me worse than to see the same idiotic lef-right phoney debates.

I presented the case of Aswat, a leading suspect in the London bombings suddenly gone missing was on the pay roll of MI6. The reaction to this is more accusation of government incompetence, etc.

These people honestly believe that Clinton sold the chinese US military secrets and equipment for a few millions in campaign finance.

They honestly believe that the UK imported 4+ million Muslims in the country and shepherds and protects known terrorists because they have a 'multi-cultural' objective.

They believe that the Minutemen are a bunch of evil vigilantes because the news told them so.

etc, etc, etc.

Have people lost all sense of logic?

:-P :-P

--Andrew Carnegie