Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2005, 10:06 PM

Default Concern grows over US plans to nuke Iran

A nuclear attack of Iran could be in the works for this month. Here is a link to the article:
http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/30315.htm

July 28, 2005
By Greg Szymanski

A number of political observers and activists today sounded ‘a red alert’ after reports surfaced this week Vice President Dick Cheney directly ordered Strategic Command (STRATCOM) to make contingency plans for a nuclear strike against Iran in the aftermath of another ‘9/11 type attack' on America.

Cheney’s orders first surfaced in an article by Philip Geraldi in the Aug 1, 2005, issue of The American Conservative. Geraldi was unavailable for comment, but excerpts of the article went on to say:

“Vice President Cheney's office has specifically told the Pentagon that the military should be prepared for an attack on Iran in the immediate aftermath of "another 9-11." That's "not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States," notes Geraldi’s article.

The statement was then distributed widely over the internet as a number of political observers have issued “world wide” warning statements,” declaring Cheney’s order to be interpreted as “sounding the bell for World War III.”

In response to Cheney’s order, outspoken political activist and former candidate for U.S. President, Lyndon La Rouche, Wednesday issued a “world wide” internet warning covering the time period of August 2005, saying:

“Vice President Dick Cheney, with the full collusion of the circles of British Prime Minister Tony Blair, to unleash the recently exposed plans to stage a preemptive tactical nuclear strike against Iran.

“The danger of such a mad, Hitler-in-the-bunker action from the Cheney circles would be even further heightened, were the United States Congress to stick with its present schedule, and go into recess on July 30 until September 4. With Congress out of Washington, the Cheney-led White House would almost certainly unleash a "Guns of August" attack on Iran.”

In the warning distributed widely throughout the world on July 27, LaRouche based his alarming assessment on a series of factors reported to him over the recent days, beginning with the qualified report, from a former U.S. intelligence official, published in the American Conservative magazine.

The report claims that Cheney already ordered the Strategic Command to prepare contingency plans for a conventional and tactical nuclear strike against hundreds of targets in Iran, in the event of a "new 9/11-style attack" on the United States.

And as reported several months ago, La Rouche said the Bush Administration, under CONPLAN 8022, had already placed the relevant "mini-nukes" under the control of theater military commanders, as part of a new Global Strike doctrine, a doctrine originally conceived when Dick Cheney was Secretary of Defense under George H.W. Bush in the early 1990s.

“The recent bombings in London have provided Tony Blair with his own "Reichstag fire" incident, and the full resources of the British "liberal imperial" faction can now be expected to weigh in behind the brutish Cheney circles in Washington, added La Rouche.

“The most compelling evidence of this "Guns of August" plan in discussions I’ve had with colleagues is the pattern of eyewitness reports of Dick Cheney's state of mind. Cheney is living out an American version of "Hitler in the bunker," lashing out at Republican Senators who have dared to resist his mad tirades, accusing anyone who fails to follow his orders—including senior members of the United States Senate—of being "traitors" and worse.”

Old 08-02-2005, 09:06 AM

Default Re: Concern grows over US plans to nuke Iran

I'm confused???

Cheney is the Vice President, right?
Old 08-02-2005, 09:17 AM

Apparently Cheney has been planning for WW III for a long time. For now, Bush is our dictator, and Cheney is managing the war effort. What's the confusion?
Old 08-02-2005, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Arjuna wrote:
Apparently Cheney has been planning for WW III for a long time. For now, Bush is our dictator, and Cheney is managing the war effort. What's the confusion?
I was being a smartass!!

You have summed it up very nicely Arjuna!!

I'm not really confused; however, I object to the "chain of command."

Very obnoxious, but that is Mr. Cheney's style.

Seems a little backwards to me.
Old 08-02-2005, 09:25 PM

I wouldnt worry your day to day paranoia on this one .

There will be no nukies flying anytime soon..Not on Iran..Nor on anyone ( unless there is a full blown nuke war )

Scare mongers make me SICK !

there will be a time..but not now..so stop it allready..

Oh..if there are nukes bombing Iran in then next..oh..lets say year..( your suggesting a month or two..so im exagerating here on the time to keep me safe ) Ill be wrong...but I think your wrong and wrong on what your saying ..

Are you suggesting that we all get a plot of land in the hills and start growing our own corn fields ? and hens and cows ? or are we allready fookered ?

D.
is only a stubbornly persistent illution\" A.A.
Old 08-02-2005, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
I wouldnt worry your day to day paranoia on this one .

Paranoia? Who is paranoid? I think it's called reporting. There is a difference.

There will be no nukies flying anytime soon..Not on Iran..Nor on anyone ( unless there is a full blown nuke war )

Scare mongers make me SICK !

And, the scare mongers would be??? Full blown nuke war. Well, that sounds better. Thanks for clearing up the paranoia!!

there will be a time..but not now..so stop it allready..

There will be a time for what? A full blown nuke war? So, stop talking about something that is less?

Oh..if there are nukes bombing Iran in then next..oh..lets say year..( your suggesting a month or two..so im exagerating here on the time to keep me safe ) Ill be wrong...but I think your wrong and wrong on what your saying ..

How would you know???

Are you suggesting that we all get a plot of land in the hills and start growing our own corn fields ? and hens and cows ? or are we allready fookered ?

I don't think anyone suggested a plot of land in the hills. Fookered??? Yeah, maybe you are.

D.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:28 PM

Dreak said, "Are you suggesting that we all get a plot of land in the hills and start growing our own corn fields ? and hens and cows ? or are we allready fookered ?"

It seems to me that the escalating war is going to go nuclear in a big way. Perhaps soon. I find the posted article credible: the US is planning to nuke Iran. Will it happen this month? I don't know. Even Cheney won't know for sure until the moment he pushes the button.

I am not suggesting that you or anyone else do anything whatsoever. I am here to exchange information honestly with like-minded seekers of truth.

No matter how you plan your life, your survival is never assured. Planning to stay alive and enjoy life is worthwhile in good times and bad. Henry Makow and others have written that at least 80% of the world population is targeted for extermination. Will you or I be among the survivors? Probably not, but possibly yes. Owning a small farm in the country will work well for some. I currently live in a large city and accept the risks involved. Everybody's circumstances are different.

The more I study conspiracy theories, the less worried I become. I have decided that I am not "fookered". The satanists may kill my body, but they can never take my soul.

I accept reincarnation as a fact. I also accept the universe as having millions of worlds that support intelligent life, and many of these worlds are not physical in the way earth is. I also believe in karma: we create our lives and reap what we sow. Obviously, if the world's population drops by 80%, then most of the souls on this planet will live somewhere else in the near future.

I intend to enjoy the rest of this life, and I look forward to the next.