Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2005, 02:13 AM

Default close up ufo sighting caught on video

didn't used to believe in UFOs, but last night i saw one and was lucky enough to capture it on video. I bought a digi cam a little while ago, and i went outside in the middle of the night last night to shoot some footage of a bike under harsh illumination. but when i turned the light on, i noticed that there was a faintly glowing spherical craft about two and a half feet in diameter sitting in the yard. it scared the hell out of me, and i jumped back and fell over, but i managed to keep the camera on it as it flew away. it didn't make any sort of noise, and it accellerated amazingly fast. I did a little research, and saw some credible-looking videos of spherical lights zooming around in the sky. i think this might have been one of those.

you can watch the video here: www.grinningidiotfilms.co...ntonio.mov

a few words about the URL: i make short animated art film. that is why the site is called grinning idiot films- that's where my webspace is, so that's where the video is. it's not a joke video site, as some people have seemed to believe (apparently without actually visiting it. ) for proof go to www.grinningidiotfilms.com