Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2005, 03:58 PM

Default Re: Who the fuck Is David Icke?

Exactly!! Saturino!!

However, Henry has spoken about aliens!!

Same thing?

Aliens and lizards?

It's just not beneficial to the cause to insert the "alien" aspect. It discredits all of the other information you are diseminating. Why take this road? Therefore, I was displeased when Henry talked about "other intelligent life forms."

People can hardly grasp our corrupt government. Throw in the alien aspect and anything you've said whether true or not regarding other conspiracy issues involving our government are just null and void.

So, what gives???

Old 08-04-2005, 04:47 PM

Default Alien involvement

Henry is on the right track here. A variety of alien races have a presence on earth. Some of them have been here for millennia. I believe some of them are involved with the Illuminati.

Studying alien involvement with the human race does not discredit anything. Many may have a hard time believing it, but if it is true, then it is true. More people are learning about the alien presence as information about it has circulated widely.

I have not personally met any aliens, but I have seen a UFO. I was driving on the freeway in Phoenix, Arizona, one afternoon, and when I looked up, there it was. It was amazing. It appeared to be about the size of a large airplane, symetrically curved on top and bottom, and silver in color. I could see it for between 3 and 5 seconds, and then it disappeared.

Here is a good book about the long-term alien presence:
The Gods of Eden
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/godsofeden/

Here is a good site about aliens and the Illuminati:
http://illuminati-news.com/index.htm
http://illuminati-news.com/ufos-and-aliens/html/index.html
http://illuminati-news.com/ufos-and-aliens/html/gov_involvement.htm
http://illuminati-news.com/ufos-and-aliens/html/theories.htm
http://illuminati-news.com/ufos-and-aliens/html/variety_of_aliens.htm
Old 08-04-2005, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Alien involvement

I believe that Dr. Makow's writing style lends itself to easy interpretation by all readers.

He has an uncanny ability to explain in "plain English" and simple terms the truth about government, history, Illuminati, etc.

I was startled when he made reference to "other intelligent life forms" fearing somehow this may cause damage to his readership.

However, I think his reputation speaks for itself.

Perhaps, my reaction comes from experiencing "rejection" when this subject was addressed decades ago.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:03 PM

The universe is extremely large and extremely old. There are billions of galaxies, each containing billions of stars. It is very possible that there are billions of habitable planets, such as earth, and it is likely that many of them harbor intelligent life.

If so, then it is also probable that there are alien races that are more intelligent than the human race, and that they have created technologies that are far superior to anything the human race has created. If some of them have the technology to travel across the vast distances of space, then it should surprise noone that alien races have visited earth.

Some people think the UFO phenomenon is something new. It is not. Aliens have probably been coming to earth for millions of years. Evidence of an alien presence on earth today is pretty convincing, in my opinion.

There are many accounts of flying machines, called vimanas, in the ancient literature of India. Some of these accounts describe the same kind of craft reported as UFOs today. Apparently, some of the ancient accounts of flying saucers date as far back as 15,000 years ago.

Here is some information about the alien presence on earth in ancient India.
http://www.atributetohinduism.com/Vimanas.htm
Old 08-05-2005, 08:05 AM

"It is also probable that there are alien races that are more intelligent than the human race, and that they have created technologies that are far superior to anything the human race has created."

!!
Old 09-14-2005, 10:57 PM

Sure, I agree with you lot about David Icke, he has quite a bit of info on the Illuminati but I doubt much of it was original research. It was Dr John Coleman who really blew the lid off things but Icke only covers certain parts of the agenda. He has gone so downhill these days that it appears he is more pro than anti Illuminati with his occult stuff. If people do not understand this aspect properly then they simply do not stand any hope of understanding who or what the Illuminati are about.

His followers are currently being introduced to such figures as Alistair Crowley and you would be amazed at how gullible they are, with the possible exception of the people purposefully leading people in that direction.

try this for example
In Icke's books Crowley is named as one of the most bad Illuminati agents in world's history.

I don't agree with this.
I think Crowley was a great man, a genius, a researcher.

Not a bad idiot because people didn't understand him.
http://www.ickedownload.com/Forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=338

Also a point about aliens and again lots of people are being misled as you might expect.
Try this

To give credit where due, Bowart s Operation Mind Control Researcher s edition, (1994) has an excellent appendix with charts which compare SRA mind-control victims and alien abduction victims. The charts reveal how similar the two groups are. In preparing these paragraphs, we have used his charts as as a basis for how we wrote these last two paragraphs up. However, the co-authors experiences in working with abduction victims match the findings of Bowart. Do aliens from another planet exist? They may or may not. It is not a real issue, we have to face what is already on this planet. Fritz has several tapes of aliens of different types talking (which were obtained from abduction survivors) and their voices sound demonic and they are saying that they have been alive on this planet for many years. One said something like he s been here on earth 500,000 years. If an alien has lived on this planet for 1/2 million years, when does he get residence status. My! If that is true, he is no alien--we are! But one thing is certain, this planet contains some very slimy evil creatures who are either real non-humans or very deceptive dark humans. The Bible calls them demons and reprobate men. The four most popular origins of supposed aliens on earth are all star groups relatively close to our solar system. They are: the Piciades, known as the 7 or 9 sisters, because their are 9 stars of which 7 are visible; Sirius, the dog constellation; the Orion constellation; and the twin stars of Zeta Reticulli, which twin stars were amazingly charted by Chinese astrologers in 3,000 B.C.! Fritz, the co-author of this book kept an open mind on the issue, could there be any benevolent aliens ? Some abductees believed that their aliens were benevolent, but when they are debriefed the admit that mind-control and sexual molestation is carried out by the aliens. Fritz, has concluded with other investigators on this question, there are no benevolent aliens , in fact the only aliens that may be around are what have been known as demons. People who have participated in high level Illuminati ceremonies report the presence of creatures that look like the various aliens . (This whole subject is dealt with in another book by Fritz Springmeier.) Some points might be briefly brought out. Fritz has amassed a great deal of evidence that the elite have human-built Flying Saucers.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/oz.htm
Old 09-14-2005, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Yeh, he's great.

I like Satan too. I think Satan is misunderstood. I think sacrificing blonde haired babies to invoke certain deities is also under rated. Hell, i think cutting the throat of prostitutes in dark woods and then dismembering their bodies is under rated as well.

Yeh, Alsitair Crowley, great man.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:14 AM

Quote:

Heh, heh...glad you beat me to it, TB.
Crowley had a wife, too, you know...but she only got his goat.
:-D
Old 09-15-2005, 06:17 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
Yeh, he's great.

I like Satan too. I think Satan is misunderstood. I think sacrificing blonde haired babies to invoke certain deities is also under rated. Hell, i think cutting the throat of prostitutes in dark woods and then dismembering their bodies is under rated as well.

In this flow of logic, Hitler was a genius

and sorely misunderstood too.

:-o
Old 09-15-2005, 06:59 AM

Quote:
In this flow of logic, Hitler was a genius

and sorely misunderstood too.
Indeed he was.

Hitler would never have existed but for the creation of the most evil system ever created by the minds of men.