Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2005, 10:22 AM

Default Re: I Think Karl Rove Should be OUTED!!!

CIA agent's husband attacks Rove

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4685161.stm

Old 07-15-2005, 10:55 AM

Cheney-gate might happen next..

Last one to hold the potatoe is nixxed..

PS. look over here...ye..good good..keep looking..
Old 07-18-2005, 09:48 PM

"While Rove has not disputed that he told Cooper that Wilson's wife worked for the agency, he has insisted through his lawyer that he did not mention her by name."

WTF???

DUMB AS OX!!

Is he gone yet? Let me speak to the President. Mr. President, just fire the man.

Valerie was a "covert" operative. Hence, the reason Rove is stating that he didn't mention her by name.

Rove told Cooper that Wilson's wife worked for the agency. Well, now, assuming Mr. Wilson doesn't have two WIVES that would mean that you OUTTED Valerie Plume.

Start packing you piece of SCUM!!
Old 07-19-2005, 08:49 PM

On July 14, Novak's column ran, naming Plame for the first time and saying two senior administration officials had provided him the information. The White House anti-Wilson campaign continued, but legally it did not matter, because once Plame's name was in the public domain, Rove and others were free to gossip about her.

Ah, excuse me, Mr. Fitzgerald, but it might be advantageous to this investigation to go back to the original leaker and ask him the name of the two senior administration officials who provided him with Valerie Plame's name. Perhaps, if he refuses, you might want to put him in jail. WHY IS NOVAK protected from this proceeding?

Look what Scott states in the second paragaph, "I'm telling you flatly that that is not the way this White House operates." OH, really. I guess Novak was your operative.

Rove told MSNBC's Chris Matthews that Plame was fair game, even as White House spokesman Scott McClellan was denying any White House role in the leak. "I'm telling you flatly that that is not the way this White House operates," the spokesman told reporters July 22. McClellan was usually careful to stress involvement in any illegal leak, though his public statements clearly left an impression of a White House aloof to the affair.

Rove states that Valerie Plame is "fair game." Why is that Mr. Rove? Perhaps because Mr. Wilson didn't play by your rules!!

CIA officials believed that the revealing of Plame's identity was a potential crime and contacted the Justice Department to investigate. CIA officials maintain that Plame never ordered up the trip.

Who in the CIA contacted the Justice Department? Names, please and who within the CIA believed it was a crime? Names, please!!! THE CIA MAINTAINS THAT PLAME NEVER ORDERED THE TRIP. WHO ORDERED THE TRIP?????????
Old 07-19-2005, 09:02 PM

ONCE PLAME'S NAME WAS MADE PUBLIC, SHE WAS FAIR GAME ACCORDING TO ROVE. NOVAK PUBLICLY IDENTIFIED HER AND MADE HER FAIR GAME FOR ROVE, ET. AL. AND THUS, IS BEING PROTECTED.

IS MR. NOVAK, PERHAPS, A 'COVERT' OPERATIVE?

I DEMAND THAT MR. NOVAK BE CALLED TO TESTIFY. THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS. JUDITH MILLER GOES DIRECTLY TO JAIL AND NOVAK LANDS ON FREE PARKING.

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!
Old 07-20-2005, 01:13 AM

the problem is that in a society thats turned upside down, people like Rove, ken lay, anderson consulting ,novak, ad nauseum are exempt from the law, people who speak from the heart as true Americans don't get the news while the present goebels has the reignes.

Heading to bed, my eyes have seen better, and my mind needs a break.

SPINNING, WHIRLING,
STILL DESENDING,
LIKE A SPIRAL SEA UNENDING
Old 07-20-2005, 04:32 PM

Your mind needs a break!!! Oh, poor baby, the waters must be pretty rough!!
Old 08-05-2005, 10:20 AM

Novak was suspended from CNN for saying "BULLSHIT" and walking off the set when the moderator wanted to ask him about his connection to the Plame leak!!

He is now on vacation for a while.

WTF??

Novak is the FIRST person who leaked Valerie Plame's identity as a "covert" CIA operative.

HE IS THE INITIAL LEAKER!!

WHY HAS HE NOT BEEN CALLED TO REVEAL HIS SOURCES?