Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2005, 07:12 PM

Default Re: Junior economics question: would a barter economy defeat the private banks?

Junior economics - we wish. What econo-myst is aware or cares about the basics the whole economy is built on?

I think I would agree more with psholtz here. Money as we call it has been of use as well as obvious detriment. Barter certainly is useful, but yes Canada also considers this 'taxable'.

What we have in money is a time sensitive trading medium that degenerates to zero over time, and worse owes 'interest' on top. We have a negative medium of exchange which is reflected in national, business and personal 'debts'.

I'm skeptical of gold, since banksters presumably control most of it, and since it has no obvious use.

There are innumerable ways of replacing the current system, but until it is wiped clean, governments will perform their prime directive of robbing you blind to pay the banksters.

Old 11-03-2005, 07:18 PM

Default Re: Junior economics question: would a barter economy defeat the private banks?

What we have in money is a time sensitive trading medium that degenerates to zero over time, and worse owes 'interest' on top. We have a negative medium of exchange which is reflected in national, business and personal 'debts'.

I want to remember the 1ST sentence of the above quote. This is exactly what I have been telling my friends, but did not express this well. I particularly like this: "Money is a time sensitive trading medium that degenerates to zero over time". This is well said.
Old 02-09-2006, 04:06 AM

yes.i think so.
if i borrow a milking cow for a while,do i have to pay two cows back?
http://www.freedomfiles.org/
read the book from mary.
the other thing i have been thinking about is a time bank.{if there is any.lol} :-)
Old 02-10-2006, 10:15 AM

I think it would be much better for banks to be controlled at the local level than globally. Also, Interest should not be charged twice as must as inflation. I think if we had these few changes we would have much more flow of resources to the common man.