Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2005, 07:47 PM

Default Re: Sitchin Bitchin'

Quote:
The freakers will tell you the color of your underwear, the time your grandfather told you that story when you were 6, etc.
This was termed "Participation Mystique" in French anthrolopological circles.

I have experienced it many times...a simple "knowing" without knowing how you know.

Some people live close to the Collective Unconscious. A dangerous place to be at times.

Brazil is a Scorpio country.

Old 09-17-2005, 08:53 AM

TB,
The things are persons...they have a personality, will, emotions...they get mad, they curse. They are f**ing evil bastards. They are not in the hearts of men. Men have evil hearts who work together with the goals of demons, but the beings are external. They influence the heart, but have their ownn existence.

Some people who really can cast demons in the name of Jesus can make them talk and tell everything about them...they are forced to say why they attack a person, sometimes the sin theyy are attached to, sometimes the curse that was cast, etc.

Draken,
Satan was created by God and he fell, rebelled. He is nothing compared to God. He is not God's equal. God could wipe him out in one second, but for some reason uses him to achieve his goals (teach us responsibility).
Old 09-17-2005, 10:32 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You are a slick operator ARJUNA but deceived by a false doctrine.

I already know I have leadership potential. I already know that God did not place me on this Earth to get a mortgage and a white picket fence and stay out of trouble.

I'm here to stick my finger in peoples eyes. Forcefully if nescessary. Take it or leave it...love me or hate me...i will call a spade a spade and New Age shit...shit.

I know the demon world well SAT. I spent 10 years wrestling with it. Indeed demons do exist...in the hearts of men. Face them if you can. If you do you might find the angels down their too.

The Kingdom Of God is within you and Aliens do NOT exist..."respectfully".

One day you might all work out for but one fleeting second that you ARE God and you ARE the Universe, indeed everything that ever was and ever existed and then the books can be dropped.

Sometimes you just know things. And that is that.

Nothing more can be said. You believe and I do not. I'll leave the thread to you.
Just been reading your posts. Very interesting "take" on reality. You seem like a very angry person. Unfortunately that means that you can be very easily controlled by the very same people you claim to be fighting.

But better yet, what happens when you find out all of this so called "reality" is just an illusion? Not real. You are living in a dream world NEO. Get over yourself and also get over your imaginary fight with imaginary "dark" forces. They and you are all part of the One. Everything is as it should be.

Or maybe it isn't......only a choice!
Old 09-17-2005, 10:35 AM

Default Re: What do ya'll think of Sitchin?

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Compare Sitchin to this site.

Link

Although Sitchin IS a shill, there have been a few interpretations of the Sumerian texts that tell a similiar story.

This link you have provided is bunk. I was expecting some big revelations, but only found some guy spouting off about grammar errors. Big deal. If that is the "red" pill he needs to take some prozac.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Just been reading your posts.
Good for you, you might learn something. Did'nt take you long though. Their are 1400 of them. Do you speed read? Or take Speed to read them so fast?

Quote:
Very interesting "take" on reality.
Yes, to Lizard Lovers it usually is. To mere middle class mortals I am a bastion of "reality" and loan repayments, and baby formula for bub on the way home from work.

Quote:
You seem like a very angry person.
Whenever Lizards are raised as serious alternative news...i will be their.

Quote:
Unfortunately that means that you can be very easily controlled by the very same people you claim to be fighting.
Hmmm...so if i sit by passively all will be well? In fact, my anger is a tool...i aim it where it needs to go. It shakes up cocksuckers like you who are desperately trying to sound all "pious" and "in control" but the tone of your reply's is obvious. Just beneath the surface seethes a lizard! A limbic system DESPERATE to find expression! I unsettle you dont I lizard boy? Did'nt i fuck off you or one of your whacky bretheren a while back?

Quote:
But better yet, what happens when you find out all of this so called "reality" is just an illusion? Not real. You are living in a dream world NEO.
You know, theres a famous story about 2 philosophers debating the nature of reality. One says to the other..."we are but butterfly's dreaming we're men!" The other says..."I refute it thus!" and kicks his big toe against a rock real hard till it bleeds...he shreiks in pain.

There's also a few stories about a God/Man and the temptation the Devil offers...stating that as he is the Son of God he can just step off the temple roof.

Quote:
Get over yourself...
Refer my above quote.

Quote:
...and also get over your imaginary fight with imaginary "dark" forces. They and you are all part of the One. Everything is as it should be.
Ah, spoken like a true sucker of the New Age. Again, refer my above quote.

Quote:
Or maybe it isn't......only a choice!
Yes, and my choice is to spank silly little boys like you till your little bottoms are red.

That is what grownups do to little boys and girls who have watched the Matrix and read a Carl Jung book and think they have the nature of reality pegged.

You've never suffered have you? Never gone hungry? Never been raped? Never been beaten? Never watched someone die? Never cleaned up another humans shit they were covered in and made them dignified before their death? Never calmed a man who is psychotic? Never held someone who's just lost their baby? Never had to tell someone their wife is dead? Never had organised crime threaten to kill you? Never told organised crime to do their best? Never been in an all out brawl? Never had a gun pointed at your head? Never seen God? Never shot some high quality crystal up your arm till you cant breathe? Never, ever, ever have you lived outside your narrow little, comfortable, theoretical world of theoretical bollocks.

The worst thing to happen to you is your Playstation once froze as you approached a high score on Tekkon.

Slapping your little bitch face into reality would please me no end. I would consider it a public duty.

I look forward to sending you packing from this site.

Warmest Regards,

TB

Perth, West Oz.
Old 10-16-2016, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebeliever View Post
Many ancient societies had access to direct knowledge from human DNA. Hence the Illuminati/Masonry attraction to the ancient pyramids and sun gods.

That is why they appear to know the location of things like star systems that they could not have possibly been able to see in ancient times and things like the number 19 appear in a remarkable pattern in books like the Quaran. I actually looked up the claims of Ahmed and I must admit it is pretty eerie...i understand the bible also has number patterns throughout.

Patterns are EVERYWHERE and the closer one comes to the archetypal core the more amazing and obvious the pattern.

Why am I so adament that "Aliens" are a fraud? The human psyche is an amazing thing. I have seen and heard things that are "real"...but they were a hallucination.

As for peoples word that they were indeed abducted...pure and simple? All I can say is...? Until I experience myself I will remain skeptical.

I think the fascination with aliens came with the death of God. We are all waiting for the wise and noble aliens to come and rescue us.

One day we will realise WE are Gods most amazing creation and will have to shoulder responsability for his creation and ensure it's continuing existence.

No one is coming to save us from ourselves.

Although a few Christians will disagree with me.

Whats been with you heard about your problems with the zios. hope all is well
Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.\" Mt 10:26