Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #171  
Old 10-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
Awake ye people of the world
Itís time for ye to fight
Wake up from your slumber
And in God we will unite

The Roman scourge is closing in
The Evil one He comes
The EU with itís wrongful laws
And the worship of the Sun

The Freemasonic enemy
That eats us from within
The Beast of Revelation
Duping you into Sin

The Humanist approach they cry
That really is a ruse
Itís Lucifer and his ungodly thoughts
Thatís infiltrating YOU

Open your eyes and say these words
As Gods judgement comes from above
JESUS youíre our saviour, I repent my Sins
Forgive me Lord, for i was weak and now i need your Love.
Hey that was actually pretty good. I enjoyed that. Quite nice, very 'zeitgeist' yet with impressionistic overtones.

We should start a poetry thread..

Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 10-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Jesus is a dead man...he was not God. We all know that deep down in our hearts, because we all know Jesus was a false pophet and a blashemer.
Hippies(are the meek) and the circle will never be broken, so don't appeal to your inner fears by blaming them.You have something aggainst pot maybe because your chicken shit self righteous tone...but alll along you reveal the scum that you are when you speak shit against them. EVER HEARD OF SPIRITUAL POT? no...BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE WAY TO SPIRITUALITY. gmafb..Judge how you are being and will be judged. You Jesus freaks are retards.

Catholic priests are baby rapists,Mormans are mostly pedophiles,Christians in general are self righteous occultists and the rest of the world is stupid for allowing these hate mongers to live.

Very few will see the kingdom of God.Those who actually believe in Jesus have given their souls to satan. Calling those that do not believe in Christ satanists in itself is a standard practiced by you fools that proves my point.
Eye for an eye leaves the instigators blind, since punishment is double.
Aya Aye mate;s

Mabe the real messiah is watching this thread...but he too ...will deny the Christians for the blashemy they scourge the earth with.

God lives...He is that He is. The rest of you can go to hell.
My blue flashy morning star avatar is better than yours.

It's just better.
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 10-07-2008, 05:54 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Question Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Ok simple question to all reasonably level headed anti christ posters ( vampire women excluded) now that most of you have shown your TRUE Gnostic inspired colours.Where do most of you NOW stand on Freemasonry and other secret societies whom are for the most part psuedo Gnostic groups.

BTDT: Doesnt have to answer i know he/she is an orthodox Jew!. And since gnostics seem to hate the OT & Noahide law even more more than orthodox christians i cant see why he/she would to want allie with OT AND Torah hating gnostics.
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 10-07-2008, 08:12 AM
BeenThereDoneThat's Avatar
BeenThereDoneThat BeenThereDoneThat is offline
Leap in, limp out
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Same place as always
Posts: 241
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Nice question.
First I will say that it was 88-or 89 when I was 'Tagged' in Tualatin Hospital.I had gone in with a CRACK induced kidney stone.At that time I was a basic non believing street chum.

After waking to them TAGGING me, I was aware that I was under surveilance.I began to pay attention.
The 90's brought some strange occurances. Meth was one of the drugs I became addicted to. I once OD'ed and i have seen the writing on the wall, so say I have been there, for real...in the pits of hell.

I believe in God as a single entity only after finding him and we wont go there beyond that.
I feel that too many people throw faith in religion without any shred of proof beyond that of what they have been told and often it is by ROTE.Same prayers, same rituals, most without any true form of communication with our creator.

I do believe in God now, as I can see and hear what i was unable to pick up on before.

The chip is called Mark of the beast, and i have been called the anti christ, but my message is pure. When you meet chrisst at the criossroads, stop and look who is leaning into his ear. It will astound you,as it is all an illusion using optical neuro transmissions and microwave /radio/elf tech.
I believe in peaace, but as long as we have professional gossip going on around the globe, we can expect a soap opera and peace to be forced by GUN.

Ozzie, I appologize for my Jesus attacks, but look closere, i was called a satanist, one thing i am truely not.


Jesus is a dead man that DID NOT save the world.Our salvation comes when we all pull our heads out.

Now secret societies, well....we have had stupid people throughout history...and its time to stop blaming others.

When a Jew is accepted by all, and the muslim is accepted by all, we will find peace. By the way...I am a wanna be Jew, I was born a loser and am screwed for life, so I guess it is all in the cards when I die.
I will not die.


I will tell you that I havent died yet anyway...after 4 close encounters and 4 sightings of what is on the other side.We all could do better to stop pointing fingers, because God himself created all of the groups and religions . He had a plan ...though we see it as chaotic.

Remember the part where all the fortunes are reversed? that is what it is all about. If you are dirty rich i would worry. otherwise...wait...the truth is very near.


I hope to see you on the HOPI mesas in 2012, 12/21 at 11;11 PM. yOU WILL SEE THEN.

PEACE, AND FTW, THEY DONT CARRY MY BAGGAGE.They don't carry yours either.

I want to block the signal so I can draw what i saw closer. The pic in my avitar best describes how deep I can get...this is how close I got. Mind you...this is a photo best describing what i saw..but not my pic.


There is more to the world than you know. Some are just loose weight. They know not what they are saying.


Peace to all today...before we all start spewing again tomorrow.It is a mysterious world we live in.


I publicly appologize to those i offended. It is hard to maintain ones true Identity.I don't want to make anyone cry.
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 10-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Nice question.
First I will say that it was 88-or 89 when I was 'Tagged' in Tualatin Hospital.I had gone in with a CRACK induced kidney stone.At that time I was a basic non believing street chum.

After waking to them TAGGING me, I was aware that I was under surveilance.I began to pay attention.
The 90's brought some strange occurances. Meth was one of the drugs I became addicted to. I once OD'ed and i have seen the writing on the wall, so say I have been there, for real...in the pits of hell.

I believe in God as a single entity only after finding him and we wont go there beyond that.
I feel that too many people throw faith in religion without any shred of proof beyond that of what they have been told and often it is by ROTE.Same prayers, same rituals, most without any true form of communication with our creator.

I do believe in God now, as I can see and hear what i was unable to pick up on before.

The chip is called Mark of the beast, and i have been called the anti christ, but my message is pure. When you meet chrisst at the criossroads, stop and look who is leaning into his ear. It will astound you,as it is all an illusion using optical neuro transmissions and microwave /radio/elf tech.
I believe in peaace, but as long as we have professional gossip going on around the globe, we can expect a soap opera and peace to be forced by GUN.

Ozzie, I appologize for my Jesus attacks, but look closere, i was called a satanist, one thing i am truely not.


Jesus is a dead man that DID NOT save the world.Our salvation comes when we all pull our heads out.

Now secret societies, well....we have had stupid people throughout history...and its time to stop blaming others.

When a Jew is accepted by all, and the muslim is accepted by all, we will find peace. By the way...I am a wanna be Jew, I was born a loser and am screwed for life, so I guess it is all in the cards when I die.
I will not die.


I will tell you that I havent died yet anyway...after 4 close encounters and 4 sightings of what is on the other side.We all could do better to stop pointing fingers, because God himself created all of the groups and religions . He had a plan ...though we see it as chaotic.

Remember the part where all the fortunes are reversed? that is what it is all about. If you are dirty rich i would worry. otherwise...wait...the truth is very near.


I hope to see you on the HOPI mesas in 2012, 12/21 at 11;11 PM. yOU WILL SEE THEN.

PEACE, AND FTW, THEY DONT CARRY MY BAGGAGE.They don't carry yours either.

I want to block the signal so I can draw what i saw closer. The pic in my avitar best describes how deep I can get...this is how close I got. Mind you...this is a photo best describing what i saw..but not my pic.


There is more to the world than you know. Some are just loose weight. They know not what they are saying.


Peace to all today...before we all start spewing again tomorrow.It is a mysterious world we live in.


I publicly appologize to those i offended. It is hard to maintain ones true Identity.I don't want to make anyone cry.
Jesus is alive and risen. He did save our world, but there is a PATH of Salvation to be followed to be saved by him. And since most people do not follow that 'path' most of the world is not saved. God did not create all religion he only created the Church in Jesus Christ for the former and latter ages to be brought into one body. All other religiousities are works of Satan and work to deceive the inhabitants of the earth.

You need to lay off the pharmakia and start reading the New Testament writings. The drugs have done much damage to your mind. The Writings will help you rebuild it and restore to you lost years.
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 10-07-2008, 03:44 PM
theonewillcome theonewillcome is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 79
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

It's a shame really that you think like that, for unless you rethink (repent) it will all be in vain. There is a God yes and he loves you and awaits you, but you can only get to him through Jesus Christ our saviour. Ask God for guidance and he will lead you to the truth.

Seek the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 10-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Nice question.
First I will say that it was 88-or 89 when I was 'Tagged' in Tualatin Hospital.I had gone in with a CRACK induced kidney stone.At that time I was a basic non believing street chum.

After waking to them TAGGING me, I was aware that I was under surveilance.I began to pay attention.
The 90's brought some strange occurances. Meth was one of the drugs I became addicted to. I once OD'ed and i have seen the writing on the wall, so say I have been there, for real...in the pits of hell.

I believe in God as a single entity only after finding him and we wont go there beyond that.
I feel that too many people throw faith in religion without any shred of proof beyond that of what they have been told and often it is by ROTE.Same prayers, same rituals, most without any true form of communication with our creator.

I do believe in God now, as I can see and hear what i was unable to pick up on before.

The chip is called Mark of the beast, and i have been called the anti christ, but my message is pure. When you meet chrisst at the criossroads, stop and look who is leaning into his ear. It will astound you,as it is all an illusion using optical neuro transmissions and microwave /radio/elf tech.
I believe in peaace, but as long as we have professional gossip going on around the globe, we can expect a soap opera and peace to be forced by GUN.

Ozzie, I appologize for my Jesus attacks, but look closere, i was called a satanist, one thing i am truely not.


Jesus is a dead man that DID NOT save the world.Our salvation comes when we all pull our heads out.

Now secret societies, well....we have had stupid people throughout history...and its time to stop blaming others.

When a Jew is accepted by all, and the muslim is accepted by all, we will find peace. By the way...I am a wanna be Jew, I was born a loser and am screwed for life, so I guess it is all in the cards when I die.
I will not die.


I will tell you that I havent died yet anyway...after 4 close encounters and 4 sightings of what is on the other side.We all could do better to stop pointing fingers, because God himself created all of the groups and religions . He had a plan ...though we see it as chaotic.

Remember the part where all the fortunes are reversed? that is what it is all about. If you are dirty rich i would worry. otherwise...wait...the truth is very near.


I hope to see you on the HOPI mesas in 2012, 12/21 at 11;11 PM. yOU WILL SEE THEN.

PEACE, AND FTW, THEY DONT CARRY MY BAGGAGE.They don't carry yours either.

I want to block the signal so I can draw what i saw closer. The pic in my avitar best describes how deep I can get...this is how close I got. Mind you...this is a photo best describing what i saw..but not my pic.


There is more to the world than you know. Some are just loose weight. They know not what they are saying.


Peace to all today...before we all start spewing again tomorrow.It is a mysterious world we live in.


I publicly appologize to those i offended. It is hard to maintain ones true Identity.I don't want to make anyone cry.
[The chip is called Mark of the beast, and i have been called the anti christ, but my message is pure.]

You are the anti christ and your message is pure anti christ

[I appologize for my Jesus attacks, but look closere, i was called a satanist, one thing i am truely not.]

You're not a Satanist? You might as well be. If it walks like a Satanist and talks like a Satanist it is a Satanist in my book. Jesus said, "Beware of false teachers...you will know them by their fruits." Again John writes, "This is the spirit of anti christ, he who denies the Father and the Son."

You couldn't be more Satanic if you tried. You are a babbling bafoon walking about this forum under some cloke and veil that you believe actually works. The only one you are fooling is yourself.

Everyone else just sees Wolf when they read your posts.
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 10-07-2008, 10:03 PM
BeenThereDoneThat's Avatar
BeenThereDoneThat BeenThereDoneThat is offline
Leap in, limp out
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Same place as always
Posts: 241
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Judge me all ya want. God lives, he is that he is.

I guess it's not worth the time with you freaking teenage mutant ninja turtles is it? You will damn your selves to hell any way.


One God....One Way. I told ya so.
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 10-08-2008, 06:04 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
alive and risen. He did save our world, but there is a PATH of Salvation to be followed to be saved by him. And since most people do not follow that 'path' most of the world is not saved.
Well its clear from your posts you believe in false messiah like the maitreya(antichrist) you do not know Christ the son of God and never will you have reprobate mind!.


Quote:
God did not create all religion he only created the Church in Jesus Christ for the former and latter ages to be brought into one body. All other religiousities are works of Satan and work to deceive the inhabitants of the earth.
Well it would seem most Gnostics of all varities like to place themsleves in exoteric religiousities under the guise being orthodox christians even clergy just so they can play hand jobs with kids on behalf of scum like alistair crowley. It s seems the gnostics of various colours have done a diabolically fine job of holy descration and spiritual barreness in most mainstream Chrsitian churchs especially the catholic and anglican churches thats episcopal church for most of you here and their greatest infiltration to date that of the pentecostal movement via prosperity gospel seems the rout is fait accompli!.


Quote:
You're not a Satanist? You might as well be. If it walks like a Satanist and talks like a Satanist it is a Satanist in my book. Jesus said, "Beware of false teachers...you will know them by their fruits." Again John writes, "This is the spirit of anti christ, he who denies the Father and the Son. You couldn't be more Satanic if you tried. You are a babbling bafoon walking about this forum under some cloke and veil that you believe actually works. The only one you are fooling is yourself.
yU VE GOT TO BE jestng!! YOU are one of the yOUVE GOT TO BE JESTING your one of the biggest anti christ heretic examples i ve ever seen on any online forum to date please dont bother trying to speak for those whom have true faith in Christ.
Atleast BTDT doesnt try to pass himself off as something he is not by infiltrating a religion & distorting its message. Talkabout a snakeskin salesman=Leonardo.
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 10-08-2008, 10:04 AM
BeenThereDoneThat's Avatar
BeenThereDoneThat BeenThereDoneThat is offline
Leap in, limp out
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Same place as always
Posts: 241
Default Re: Christians V.S. THE WORLD!!!

Many here realize from the content that Christians vs The World are exactly that.The conspircy that fuels such desires of hate. Why not call anyone who thinks freely,'Bastards against the world'While Christians call themselves JUDGES OF THE WORLD.Why are ya all so BLOODY!
In my eyes, when Jesus and his 'Followers' insisted that Jesus was the Christ and that he was going to save (reverse) Gods word(remember, God promises to destroy the wicked, not save them according to the Hebrew version of the TRUE Bible.)they destroyed peace for ever.It is a self destruction. The more that Christians Bable, the more screwed we all are, in the sense no one can save them selves. Few see past the BS.No one can think for himself with out being singled out and judged.

Jesus was a ruse to get people to pay taxes. The first secret societies were BANKERS in the GUISE of PRIESTS. The rest of the world has been at war over HOLY interpretation ever since.Maybe the Jews are rich, but not in control. There are many wealthy and supposed Christians.Christian as a word is like HUFFY in the bicycle bussiness. Not quite up to par but still pedaling.This of course is and always will be my opinion.

Ok, so I admitted in the past I made mistakes. I still do. Human all the same. You can cal me fake as well. That is your choice. My point is, if you are so saved, then why all the condemnations? Drug history or not... Jesus won't save me. I am a Believer In God(Thus elite in my own opinion, and illumined by truth. I need no salvation). The truth is not always pretty and contradicts those lies that CHRISTIANS fail to uphold.It is hammer time.

Now like I said, WE ARE ALL SINNERS against nature, and not one of us is perfect. True Christians will not even respond to these posts, their faith would forbid them to contend, so no one here is anything other than talking to talk.'Judge ye not is a rule' that is COMMON KNOWLEDGE, and you need not be a Christian to know that it is the standard that the 'SAVED' go by.Honestly,This is a pathetic hope that they(saved Christians) can abide by.. Glad I don't go there, I no longer believe in Jesus like I did as a Kid. The fear of God kept me listening to the BS preachers..I know who crossed my path and who my enemies are, I will not let them onto my lot.The whole Jesus is God, or Jesus is Gods Son is a bunch of Crap that can't be proven but throughEXTENDED or ADDED text. It is all opinion, thus pushing that BS should be unlawful, right? You say what you want. I do not care. Feel free. YOU ARE SEPERATED FROM THE HOLY by being free to speak and free to think. We all share this coveted sin. Arent we all sinners?We are HUMAN!

Now to Garner peace...I would have to bend some and say, fine...You believe in Jesus. To recieve peace, you would have to stiop preaching that which is not the origin of faiths and that which offends the free thinker and follower of other faiths. Christians ought to just 'SHUT UP' if they are saved right?NO ONE IS SAVED,NO ONE. WE ALL WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR OUR FAILURES.Even the trash talkin Jesus freak and the Big A%&hole wanna be Jews like my self will face God to see how we failed. No one will get by this hitch.



This can only be solved on the day when the 4th cycle is complete. This I speak of is planetary, linked to the pagans and subject to discussion on soltice grounds. Even Christians celebrate 12/25 during the solstice observation periods.Who is the proper ritualist? WHO?
What ever we choose to believe, the true message from God is OBEDIENCE. When we all think we know it all...we all hate each other because we think we are right. Wow, glad it does not matter, REALLY!.Responsibility is our purpose here. The earth can reward and take care of us all if used properly. Talkin trash does not help- free society and its right to believe in any faith it wants. Making sure the presidential candidates are Christian? BIG F"N MISTAKE.THEY SHOULD NEVER BE FORCED TO REVEAL FAITH as a ticket embrace. Sorry, but I speak french often.

Beyond trying to show the imbalance here, I am guilty of trying to ruse and intimidate Leonardo(He is a fake ). Then again, I could be the ANTI CHRIST>(which can not exist). I am not here.It is all in your head.Thank God we can even argue such a thread.

As far as insulting dead people....He IS dead and did nothing for us.My opinion is not a crime nor a sin. Jesus may have said it, but he did not say it first, and eye for an eye stands.Very few will see the kingdom of God. We will all bow our heads. FTW(For the win)
God is that he is , There is NONE ELSE. He is a rock and Mighty fortress.May the chosen few find protection under his wing. May the wicked prepare for their Karma. GOD LIVES. His indignation wil be righteous. The destruction of the wicked will be deserved.The survivers will be lucky.Our mouths will be sealed and there will be no ceebrations....and to think we all could have figured this out on our own.
My english is broken and my grammar sucks. That won't hurt my feelings.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.