Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2005, 09:13 AM

Default Re: NWO hollywood productions vs. Real Art

Well guys.

Initially actors and singers performed in Mystery plays. The intention was to involve the audience in a Holy Mystery, not to boost one's ego. The great actors of that day (and of today) are the ones who can make the audience focus on the CONTENT of a play or piece of music, not the particular beauty of one or other actor. The "actors" were "mediators" or "mediums" through which the playwright - or in the case of the archaic Mystery Plays the priests - conveyed the Holy Message of The One. This message can take any form, it doesn't have to be a sermon all the time.

Ahmad.

Of course, acting belongs on the stage, not in real life. On stage, acting has a purpose: the actor portrays a character other than himself for the benefit of the audience, not for the sake of being someone else! The point is that the audience is supposed to recognize THEMSELVES in the character the actor is portraying.

Now, if the actor is Brad Pitt playing a character who tries to fuck as many girls as possible, of course the more intellectually and spiritually challenged people in the audience might recognize themselves. Needless to point out, a film or a play like that is not worth seeing. It is written for the purpose to subvert the audiences' soul and appeal to Man's lower, demonic instincts.

But a Mystery play like Shakespeare's Tempest or A Winter's Tale is a whole different ballgame!

If an actor is playing a character full of chivalric virtues, then the person in the audience who identifies with the character is going to become spiritually uplifted and inspired.

This idea of yours to invent "some new art" where the "actors" talk and explain to the audience all the time what is real and what's not - I don't know. It seems that you really underestimate the general publics' intelligence and that might be justified regarding the general AMERICAN populace! (Although I would personally give also THEM the benefit of the doubt.;-))

It seems both of you - DarkChilde and Ahmad - still are too tied to the way art in general and film and acting in particular works IN AMERICA. Don't you get European films there?

Maybe the devolution of Western civilization has gone so far that it's too late and one really HAS to explain to your audience what to think. That would be really sad.

Ahmad.
Yes, a lot of people get into acting because they want to escape their own life. But what about the ones that want to take part in that wonderful Mystery Play and reach out to the audience and get their Souls to open up and really understand the Beauty of Life? What about them? Do you think they shold become Muslims? Who is going to perform and sing the beautiful Bach Cantatas? Who is going to play King Lear?

Opera is not natural art. I never said it was! No Art is natural, I don't think. It's not supposed to be. Opera is the perfection of a vocal artform to be able to portray as beautifully as one can the music and TELL THE STORY of the opera.
Personally I hate modern opera; composers like Alban Berg or Pierre Boulez. They are crap.
I agree that most of the time opera is exaggerated and "overdramatized" as you put it. But I think Man has been manipulated so much that she can't appreciate anything that is slightly "unnatural", i.e. singing instead of speaking your lines, for instance. Everything has to be "natural" and like "real life". It's terrible. It's killing Art in every form.

It sound like you reject everything the Western Tradition has to offer, even the GOOD things. I don't know why. Maybe you can't recognize a GOOD thing from an EVIL one and reject the whole package, for good measure, just to be safe. That might work for you, but it doesn't work for me. I think Shakespeare's, Bach's and Verdi's works are too beautiful, too inspiring for me to reject, only because it's done badly most of the time. I've seen Shakespeare done in such a way, I was crying of joy for three hours; same with opera. Maybe you haven't experienced that, in which case I'm sorry for you. Maybe you have preconcieved ideas about what opera is like, I don't know.

As for your opinion of Sufis, you obviously haven't looked into it - you seem to reject it for the same reason you seem to reject all art: fear.

If that's the case, then you really are in the NWO's claws.

In All Wellmeaning,

Your Friend

Old 01-13-2005, 09:35 AM

Peace Draken,

Why do you talk to me as if i come from some desert!

I am more brainwashed than you think i am!, i have seen alot of movies, not so many operas, been to theatres, listened to various kinds of music, read Shakespear, ..etc

Let's take music for example, i like music that touches my sou, regardless of the country, coming from two very different countries, i think i have found a common line of music between all nations that is more emotional and uniderectional than the chaotic dead music that is surrounding us most of the time.

My two concerns are, the meaningless movies that totally convinces the spectator that what's happening is real (e.g: the passion). 2- The very subtle idea of spying on others! once i read an article about that, people gathering in one dark room, watching from a small bright window other people living, talking privately, even sleeping!

I am still thinking about the whole matter anyway! please give me more examples of good "acting", at the moment i prefer live "demonstration" on acting.

Oh, as for the sufis, i have had a very violent experience with one sufi and i know what i am speaking about, most of them worship the dead saints, and glorify them as God.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-13-2005, 09:49 AM

Well, I don't know - you MIGHT come from the desert! :-D

As always, one can't generalise. Most sufis might worship dead saints, but not ALL do.
Most films are shit (Hollywood), but not ALL films are made in Hollywood.
Most actors are in it for the boosting of their egos, but not ALL.

Personally I don't watch films made in Hollywood anymore fullstop. I don't care. I've reached my limit and my mind is saturated. I've switched to books and one of my favourite books I've ever read is The Sacred Art of Shakespeare by an English Sufi called Martin Lings. He put his finger on WHY I reacted the way i did when I saw a Shakespeare play performed the way it's supposed to be performed. He's also written a boigraphy of Muhammed.

Regarding your encounter with a violent Sufi - tell me about it!

BTW, a lot of the Sufi orders are by now subverted and radicalised by the NWO/Jewish mafia, but like I said before: not ALL.
Old 01-13-2005, 10:07 AM

Peace Draken,

You still haven't answered me, how could one switch from one personality to another without being untruthfull?

As for the sufi, he wasn't violent, the experience was violent in the sense that it made me question everything i have ever known!

They speak about Muhammad being "a light", and they glorify Muhammad and his lineage to an extreme.

In my religion "Submission", any reverence of other entities than God, whatever it is, a thing or a person is condemned. Even if it was Muhammad, Jesus or any dead saint or martyr.

The satanic agents have indeed subveretd all the religions in parallel, and i am sure that one may find common patterns in all these subversions.

The most obvious is revering the powerless dead prophets and saints. What really puzzles me is the insistence on the blood line! as if the blood and genes transmit some knowledge to the totally separate souls!

Moreover sufis have alot of man-made material that they consider as sacred as God's word (which is in Quran only), and most of all they have many mysteries, why would God make things complicated for us? it is satan who want to i believe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-13-2005, 10:09 AM

Sorry, posted twice!

Old 01-13-2005, 10:44 AM

Default Re: gauging NWO progress by hollywood productions

Quote:
madkhao wrote:
nomad, is your alter ego born_to_die?

haven't seen him in a while, just wondering.
Yes I decided to change it to something

more positive and born to live forever

was too long.

:-)
Old 01-13-2005, 11:08 AM

How about "Dungeons and Dragons: the Movie" with Mel Gibson skipping down a yellow brick road in the beginning. (and maybe the end.) :lol:
Old 01-13-2005, 11:09 AM

nomad, thankyou for replying.

I knew it!

Hope you don't mind the fact that I exposed you.

:-D

I have a crazy imagination you see, I thought they might have gotten to him or something.

heheh
Old 01-13-2005, 11:53 AM

"They" surprising enough are not that afraid

of the internet ... if they were they would have

pushed to tax it more. I guess they are

very confident in their grip on us.
Old 01-13-2005, 04:15 PM

Default Acting and Truth

Ok, Ahmad.

It's late over here in Hyperborea and I have to sleep. But just as a teaser I'll quote a fine Irish actor, Gabriel Byrne. He said about acting:

"All actors suffer under the illusion that they play other people, when in fact, they ultimately play themselves."

Meaning I guess that the good actors know they can't play anyone else but themselves and therefore DON'T lie. I think everyone can identify with a wellwritten character, like Hamlet, for instance. He asks the same questions every human being has asked themselves at least once in her lifetime.

I don't think acting is synonymous with faking it. Let me quote myself from an earlier post in the same thread:

"When cinema is used in a beneficial way actors and directors are not liars; they tell the Truth. For example, I love Shakespeare. He tells the Truth, that's why he's so good."

I have to go for now but I'd gladly develop this theory next time I have a little more time!

Until then - ciao. Good Night and God Bless!