Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1351  
Old 12-24-2009, 08:17 AM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY


Blue Angel, is there a high moisture level in your home?

Reply With Quote
  #1352  
Old 12-25-2009, 02:13 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Tinnitus of the type you are describing can be mitigated if not eliminated with steroids and wearing ear protection for a few months, as I had to do after a few too many years blowing things up for a living. Chronic tinnitus is indeed virtually uncurable, though studies are going on now for two drugs that have some promise. Maybe you should try one of those? Oh right, I forgot who I was talking too. Drink two homeopathic treatments (aka, glasses of water) and I am sure it will be fine.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #1353  
Old 12-26-2009, 09:58 AM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I don't know.

I haven't measured it lately.

Is there a high moisture level in your home?
Actually, my casket is very dry.

Last edited by jane doe : 12-26-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1354  
Old 12-26-2009, 10:39 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I am not describing Tinnitus.

I'm describing being targeted with a high-pitched frequency.

I see, first, you say that Tinnitus can be easily fixed.

Now, you say that chronic tinnitus is indeed virtually incurable.

You really do contradict yourself quite frequently.

I assume, since you have experienced Tinnitus, you are to be considered an expert regarding this syndrome.
If you had chronic tinnitus, then you would hear it all the time, so the fact that you dont means that it is not. No contradiction, you just dont read very well sometimes.
And how exactly are they "beaming" this high pitched noise into your head? It has to be under about 20 kHz, or you wouldnt be able to hear it. That rules out any sort of EM induction, so there really are only three possible options: A speaker broadcasting it which you could check for with a simple EM meter, Neurological tinnitus, or psychosomatic tinnitus. The fact that you are leaping to the first option tells me it is probably the latter.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #1355  
Old 12-27-2009, 09:42 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You can insult me all you want, Eire, but it doesn't affect me.

Seems this is your only defense.

I read very well.

Thus, the reason I am able to point out your glaring contradictions.

Not that they need to be pointed out because they are so glaring.

I have stated over and over again that I am being targeted.

I never stated otherwise, so how can it be that I'm leaping to the first option which this tells you that it's probably the latter make any sense?

Another contradiction.
I think you need to look up contradiction. I was positing possible alternatives that you may not have considered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Besides, if it's being broadcast, it wouldn't be psychosomatic.

Yet another contradiction.
Obviously if it was being broadcast it would not be psychosomatic, but since you cant posit a method for how it is being beamed into your head, much less a organization that is doing it, or their motivation for doing so, I am stating some alternative theories. That is not a contradiction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
As I said before, thanks for your input, but, just because you believe there are only three possible options, doesn't make it FACT.

Care to explain what an EM induction is?

Can't wait to hear this one.
No, none of the ideas I posted is a fact, obviously, because there is no way that I can test any of them remotely. You do love to distort things out of all recognition.
You can induce sound waves with electromagnetic radiation, but it isnt easy and generally cant be done in the human audible frequency range. It also requires some resonant material, and not the kind that you could discretely implant into someone.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #1356  
Old 12-27-2009, 06:17 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 627
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Since the end of the Second World War the United States Department of Defense has been heavily involved in research and development of sophisticated mind control technology. After the war Nazi Scientists were given immunity for their crimes in return for their knowledge of mind control and psychological torture.
Reply With Quote
  #1357  
Old 12-27-2009, 08:01 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

That's for sure lol. Nor would I ever want that responsibility, especially given the material to work with on this site.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #1358  
Old 12-27-2009, 08:04 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Ah, Eire, ever hear of the Department of Defense, the US Military or the CIA?
Yes, I have worked for two of the three listed. Next.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #1359  
Old 12-27-2009, 08:10 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

So let me get this straight....the CIA and Defense Dept, who supposedly have the near infinite faculties required to keep a massive conspiracy intact, who have also been working on mind control science for nearly seventy years using occult Nazi technology........and the best they can come up with is a little ear buzzing. Wow....that's some awe inspiring conspiracy there!
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #1360  
Old 12-27-2009, 08:20 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Well, when you can provide tangible evidence of it, I will be interested. Till then....
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 10 02-24-2007 08:10 AM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:09 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:08 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 09:55 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY cold Other NWO topics 3 02-22-2007 07:57 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.