Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Religion/Cults/Secret Societies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2017, 05:01 PM

Smile A New Earth: Methods, exercises, formulas, prayers

A New Earth: Methods, exercises, formulas, prayers

1. PRAYERS

In certain circumstances, the following prayers are recited in common.

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And do no bring us into temptation,
But rescue us from evil.
For the kingdom and the power and the glory
are yours for ever.

Amen.

THE GOOD PRAYER

Lord God, sweet heavenly Father, who have given us life and health so that we may worship you with joy, send your spirit to protect us and keep us from evil thoughts and from all harm.

Teach us to do your will, to bless your name, to glorify you without ceasing.

Sanctify our spirits, and uplift our hearts and minds so that we may keep your commandments and laws.

Inspire pure thoughts in us by your sacred presence and guide us so that we may serve you joyfully.

Bless our lives which we consecrate to you for the greater good of our brothers and sisters and all who are dear to us.

Help and assist us so that we may grow every day in wisdom and understanding, and live always in your truth.

Guide us in all our undertakings so that everything we do for your holy name may contribute to the coming of your kingdom on earth.

Nourish our souls with bread from heaven and give us your strength
in abundance so that our lives may be successful.

And as you lavish all blessings on us, grant us also the gift of your
love, so that it may ever be our law.

For the kingdom and the power and the glory are yours for ever.

Amen.

PSALM 91

You who live in the shelter of the Most High,
who abide in the shadow of the Almighty,
will say to the Lord, 'My refuge and my fortress;
my God, in whom I trust.'
For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler
and from the deadly pestilence;
he will cover you with his pinions,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faitfulness is a shield and buckler.
You will not fear the terror of the night,
or the arrow that flies by day,
or the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
or the destruction that wastes at noonday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
You will only look with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
Because you have made the Lord your refuge,
the Most High your dwelling-place,
no evil shall befall you,
no scourge come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways.
On their hands they will bear you up,
so that you will not dash your foot against a stone.
You will tread on the lion and the adder,
the young lion and the serpent you will trample under foot.
Those who love me, I will deliver;
I will protect those who know my name.
When they call to me, I will answer them,
I will be with them in trouble,
I will rescue them and honour them.
With long life I will satisfy them,
and show them my salvation.

2. A DAILY PROGRAM

Morning

Prayer on awakening

When you wake up in the morning, the very first thing you must do, before anything else, is to give thanks to the Lord. The first words to pass your lips should be:'Thank you, Lord, for giving me life and health. Fill my heart with Love, and give me the strength to do your will so that all my actions may be in your name and for your glory.'

Remembering your dreams

As soon as you have expressed your gratitude to heaven, you should try to remember your dreams. If you get into the habit of doing this, you will often find that while you were asleep you have been given a program for the day ahead. But you have to do this at once, while the images of your dream are still vivid; if you delay you will very rarely be able to recall anything. Sometimes our dreams come back to us in the course of the day, but it is better to try and remember them when we wake up in the morning.

Getting out of bed

The next thing to do is to get up. If you are in the habit of lying in bed after you wake up, you are exposing yourself to considerable danger on the psychich plane: you will be tempted to linger in a twilight state, drifting in an astral fantasy world of sloth and sensuality which will sap your will-power and destroy your character, and you will be permanently crippled. The habit will make a sluggard of you, a prisoner of your imagination, bent on the pursuit of pleasure.

You must get out of bed forwards, never backwards, and put your right foot to the ground first. Details like this may seem unimportant but, in fact, each one is significant: each movement when you are getting up
in the morning should be made consciously and correctly.

Morning ablutions

Once you are up, the first thing to do is to wash. Before praying, before doing anything else, wash your hands and face, and be particularly careful not to touch your eyes before you have washed your hands.

The Cabbalah tells us that at night, when we are asleep, an unclean spirit attaches itself to our physical body. In the morning, when you wake, that spirit is still there; your hands and face are still under its influence. Before you do anything else, therefore, you must rid yourself of the fluidic layer of impurities still clinging to your hands and face.

Wash yourself consciously and carefully, for washing is just as important as eating, and you must be careful not to do it hurriedly or roughly. This is particularly important when you are washing your face, for the particles of the etheric body are arranged in such subtle order that rough, clumsy gestures can seriously disturb them. Observe yourself when you wash, and you will see that if you are careless and in a hurry you demagnetize yourself.

While you are washing, concentrate on the refreshing effect of the water on your skin, for this sensation will help to clarify your thoughts.
Try to feel the sacredness of what you are doing, and say, 'May my face shine with God's love', or, 'As I wash my physical face, so may my spiritual face be washed.' Or still, 'In the name of immortal, everlasting love, in the name of immortal, everlasting wisdom, in which we live and have our being, may this water deliver me from all impurities.' And spend a few moments in prayer.

A cup of hot water

A cup of well boiled, piping hot water every morning on an empty stomach is an excellent way of cleansing your organism. Hot water is a perfectly harmless and very potent, natural remedy. Certain deposits in our bodies can only be eliminated by fasting or drinking very hot water, for the heat dilates the tissues and improves the circulation. Try it, and you will see how many complaints can be avoided or cured by the regular use of hot water: migraine, fever, loss of appetite, insomnia, etc. Arteriosclerosis is a hardening of the walls of the arteries caused by the accumulation of certain substances. Hot water can dissolve many of these deposits and restore elasticity to the arterial tissue.

Meditation

Before embarking on the activities of the day, you should sit down quietly and allow peace to flood into you; establish a harmonious contact with the whole universe and with God your creator, and, by prayer and meditation, consecrate your day to him.

Here is an exercise you can do every morning:

Raise your right arm, your hand outstretched, and imagine that you are projecting your astral hand up to the very throne of God. Then say: 'My God, all I have is yours; make use of me for the triumph and glory of your kingdom. I promise to do your will. May your love, wisdom, and power manifest themselves through me.' There will be days when you are incapable of repeating this formula wholeheartedly; you sense that there is something in you that refuses to give way. You must try to reach the point of being able to say these words in all sincerity, not just from time to time, but every day.

Blessed are those who can say, 'My God, I am your servant; do what you will with me.'

Breathing exercises

Breathing is a form of nutrition, and just as we have to chew our food thoroughly, in the same way, when we breathe, we should 'chew' the air. When you breathe in you should hold the air in your lungs (which are a kind of stomach) until they have had time to assimilate fully all the nutritional substances it contains. If you expel the air from your lungs almost at once, you reject these substances before your organism has had time to extract the beneficial elements.

Description of the breathing exercises:

1. Begin by closing your left nostril with the middle finger of your right hand and breathing in deeply through the right nostril, to the count of 4.
2. Hold your breath to the count of 16.
3. Close your right nostril with the thumb of your right hand and breathe out through the left nostril to the count of 8.
4. Keeping the thumb of your right hand on your right nostril, breathe in through the left nostril to the count of 4.
5. Hold your breath to the count of 16.
6. With the middle finger of your right hand closing the left nostril, breathe out through the right nostril to the count of 8.

Repeat these six steps six times in all. If you are capable of doing so, you can double the time of each movement, counting 8, 32, 16.

Deep breathing can be extremely efficacious in healing your nervous system and treating many other disorders. If you have a deficiency of calcium, sodium, iodine, etc., a doctor would prescribe a series of injections, whereas an initiate would begin by advising the absorption of these elements on the etheric plane by means of breathing exercises. The way to do this is extremely simple: while breathing, you concentrate on the idea that you are taking from the air whatever element is lacking.
Yes, your body is well aware of what it needs; it has its own team of very efficient chemists who are able to extract the substances you need from the air you breathe. This is why disciples can never be content with the medicines sold in the chemist's shop. They prefer to breathe with love, knowing that they can draw the elements they need from the atmosphere.

But this is not all: you can also draw into yourself substances, forces, and particles from the world above, such as light, peace, and an abundance of life-giving elements. When you breathe, therefore, you should seek to draw into yourself the spiritual elements that you most need at the time.

Mental exercises to accompany deep breating

1. Choose four virtues that you are particularly anxious to develp: while breathing in to the count of 4, say the names of these four virtues mentally.
While holding your breath to the count of 16, repeat the four names four times.
As you breathe out, say to yourself: 'I expell all...' and mention the four faults or vices that are the opposite of the four virtues you have chosen.

2. While breathing in, say inwardly: 'Thank you, Lord, for allowing me to breathe this pure air and the divine life with which you have filled it.'

While holding your breath: 'May this divine life penetrate my whole body and give it life and health.'

While breathing out: 'I shall manifest this life I have received through all my actions, for the Glory of God.'

3. While breathing in: 'My God, may your name be blessed in me.'

While holding your breath: 'My God, may your kingdom and your righteousness be established in me.'

While breathing out: 'My God, may your will be done in me.'

4. While breathing in, repeat the names of four virtues twice.

While breathing out, think of the angels of the four elements who are working to rid you of all impurities: the angel of fire in your brain; the angel of air in your lungs and heart; the angel of water in your stomach, intestines, and sexual organs; and the angel of earth in your whole body.

Meals

Before and after each meal, the disciples of the Universal White Brotherhood recite the following formual in Bulgarian, three times: Bojiata lubov razreshava vsickite problemi. ( The love of God resolves all problems).

GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS

Living each day to the full

Your entire destiny is contained in and determined by the way you live today: the orientation you give to your thoughts and feelings, and the activities on which you choose to spend your energies. The quality of your life and the care and vigilance you bring to it today determine whether the future will be an open path before you, or whether, on the contrary, it will be cluttered up with all kinds of useless and even harmful things which will impede your development.

This is what Jesus Christ meant when he told his disciples not to worry about tomorrow, for if you are careful to do everything exactly as it should be done every single day, then each successive day will be free of impediments, and although you will always have to take care not to leave loose ends lying about, there will be nothing to prevent you from undertaking whatever you please. In this way, each new day will find you fresh and ready to breathe and study, sing and enjoy whatever comes; your whole life will be coloured by gladness and blessedness. This is what you must understand. You prepare the morrow by taking care to do everything correctly today.

So do not think about tomorrow; think about today. If everything goes well today, everyhting will go well tomorrow also - it is automatic. And since every single event goes down on record, when you live one splendid, eternal day, it is recorded. It can never die or disappear; it remains forever alive, a beacon and example to those that follow. Try to live just one perfect day, for it wil influence all those that come after it; it will call a meeting with them to discuss their behaviour, and then it will persuade them to be as well balanced, orderly, and harmonious as itself.

As you have never studied the magical aspect, you think, 'Oh, just one day - what difference can it make? I know that today wasn't too good, but tomorrow will be better.' Will it? It all depends. It can be if you try immediately to restore order. Otherwise it will be like a game of skittles: each day that falls knocks over the next one, and then another and another.

Constant vigilance

Often enough, if you ask people what they are thinking, they will reply that they do not know. They have never learned to observe themselves, so they have no idea of the currents that pass through them, of all the filth and horror that goes on in their minds. In these conditions, how can their work be built on a firm foundation?

The bible tells us to be sober and vigilant, because 'like a roaring lion your adversary the devil prowls around, looking for someone to devour.' Of course, you will not see any lions or devils in the physical dimension; it is in your inner life that you are in danger. It is on this level that all kinds of desires, passions, and lusts conspire to annihilate you, and if you are not enlightened and very vigilant you can bring disaster on yourself.

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov

Continue to read:
https://www.prosveta.fr/en/a-new-ear...rmulas-prayers

https://www.amazon.com/New-Earth-Exe.../dp/2855666228