Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 07-14-2005, 01:27 PM
Bouncer Bouncer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 765
Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA


Thanks, Truebeliever for the info. There's a lot in public domain about brainwave "signatures" and I believe that each individual is unique such that no standard signature will work the same way on everyone. This means that to be effective a covert team would have to profile an individual's brainwaves, and that means violations of unlawful search and seizure. Let us know if you get more!
Thanks, BlueAngel for the corrections and details. They called the guy "Larry" in the video so I got the wrong impression. Oh, I didn't mean to imply that the Manchurian Candidate is a CIA effort (although it would serve a pupose for them if it were) but that they deemed it so accurate that it was considered public notification of the existence of the MKULTRA programs. That made it more likely that the statute of limitations would begin to run out for past victims.

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 07-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

Of course, it's all about timing for them. I'm sure the Statute of Limitations has expired for many MKULTRA victims. They always have to be one step ahead. Planning ahead decades in advance. Otherwise, how could all of this BULLSHIT, not just mind control programs, be kept hidden for so long?

When the book was released, I'm sure if only 1% of the population at present believes that mind control programs existed (exist) and that they used citizens of our country unwillingly and unwittingly that the percentage than was zero except for those behind the scenes, etc.

Like TB said they know the human brain inside out. Mapping the human brain. Studying us like we are laboratory rats!!

They know more about us then we know about ourselves and in possession of technology that they use against us.

I am not kidding you. If they tell us they've just discovered a new planet. I don't believe it.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 07-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Thanks, Truebeliever for the info. There's a lot in public domain about brainwave "signatures" and I believe that each individual is unique such that no standard signature will work the same way on everyone. This means that to be effective a covert team would have to profile an individual's brainwaves, and that means violations of unlawful search and seizure. Let us know if you get more!
Thanks, BlueAngel for the corrections and details. They called the guy "Larry" in the video so I got the wrong impression. Oh, I didn't mean to imply that the Manchurian Candidate is a CIA effort (although it would serve a pupose for them if it were) but that they deemed it so accurate that it was considered public notification of the existence of the MKULTRA programs. That made it more likely that the statute of limitations would begin to run out for past victims.

That's completely bizarre. They deemed it as public notification and so accurate as to start the clock ticking for a "Statute of Limitations."

If it was so deemed as public notification, I wonder why the PUBLIC WASN'T NOTIFIED.

I read the "Franklin Cover-up" a few years ago. I believe the man's name is Lawrence King (Larry). King Pin, Pornography KING!!

I wrote a piece about it:

"The Franklin Cover-up" investigation has led John DeCamp, former republican senator, to uncover child abuse, satanism, pedophile, prostitution and pornography rings that lead all the way to the White House. There have been 15 deaths associated with this investigation.

The Washington Times headline on Thursday, June 29, 1989 read, "Call Boys Took Midnight Tour of White House." This was the biggest scandal in the history of the U.S.A. The story received some newspaper coverage but there was a TV News Media blackout on the subject. For this reason, most Americans have never heard of it.

John DeCamp was involved in the production of a documentary called "Conspiracy of Silence." It was to air May 3, 1994 on the Discovery Channel. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washinton D.C. for sex orgies. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired.

Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney, John DeCamp, who made it available to retired F.B.I. chief, Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.

National media interest in the case flickered in 1988, when the Franklin Community Federal Credit Union was raided by federal agencies and shut down. Franklin's manager was Lawrence E. (Larry) King, Jr., then 44, a rising star in state and national Republican circles, an officer of the National Black Republican Council. King sang the national anthem at the GOP national conventions in 1984 and 1988.

The Franklin case, which has dominated political life in Nebraska for three years, has chilling implications for the whole United States. The unfinished business of the Franklin investigation is a matter not only of justice for children in one state, but of the lives of untold numbers of children everywhere. Evidence developed from Franklin and King's activities leads into drug-trafficking, money-laundering, pornography, child prostitution and the kidnapping and sale of children in different parts of the United States and abroad.

"The False Memory Syndrome Foundation" is a CIA front created by the predators of these crimes to cover their tracks. This Foundation blatantly and deliberately refuses to believe the children in this country who come forward with accusations of "satanic ritual abuse." They spread disinformation as it relates to the recovery of childhood memories by female and male adults who are stepping forward by the numbers everyday and reporting to the medical profession that they were victims and are survivors of a government "cult" by the name of MKULTRA/Project Monarch. Their incarceration involved being used in the CIA's pedophile, pornography and prostitution rings. They report trauma-based torture, "satanic ritual abuse" and being subjected to grotesque experimentation in MKULTRA, one of the CIA's/government sponsored mind control programs.

With past survivors recalling such horific childhood abuse, one would think that The False Memory Syndrome Foundation would consider and regard this as a testament to the children in our country who are claiming the same abuse. One would ask that this Foundation research further the phenomena that they present to us without explanation and that is, why one person's brain would have memories of this type of physicial, sexual, emotional, mental and psychological abuse that they suggest never happened, is false, and why another person's brain would not. How and why did it get there?? The psychiatrists on this Board are serving a greater purpose and that is to cover the crimes of those persons within the medical profession, the CIA, the government, the military, our schools, hospitals, universities and the law enforcement authorities who are accomplices in htis "Conspiracy of Silence." Instead, they dismiss our children's cries for help and offer no further explanation other than "recalled" memories are not permissable in court.

The MK in MKULTRA stands for "Manufactured Killers" or Mind Kontrol (German spelling). They were manufacturing assassins in these programs and cold-blooded killers to do their "dirty work" and bidding for them. Survivors tell stories of sufferage at the hands of our government while enslaved in these grotesque "satanic ritual abuse" and trauma-based mind control programs and if you listen closely, you will hear "The Silence Among Us."

Victims of these programs were used as political prostitutes who were "farmed out" to leaders/politicians at home and abroad. Survivors have recalled with great detail and accuracy how they were used to satisfy the sexual deviant behavior of the pedophiles who lurk inside our government, but masquerade in front of the public as men with family values, god-fearing christians who believe in the "right to life," but in reality "snuff" the lives out of children in the porn films that they make at Bohemia Grove or just murder them in cold-blood while performing a satanic ritual. Skinning them alive until there is nothing left but "Skull and Bones."

This facade, of course, has been created purposely to hide their crimes upon humanity and the psychopathic illnesses from which they all suffer. There were several previous members on the Board of "The False Memory Syndrome Foundation" who were connected to these government "mind control" programs/"cults" and one psychiatrist by the name of Pamela Freyd, who is currently a member, and her husband were accused by their own daughter of abuse when she was a child.

The children in these programs are trained to help the adult predators stalk neighborhoods to find their next victim. They "prowl" a particular area for days, watching the acivities of the children who live there. After they have identified their target, they use "mind controlled" children from these programs to participate in the abduction of their victim(s). They threaten and blackmail them with the threat of spending the rest of their lives in jail if they report any of these crimes, in which they have been forced to participate, to the authorities. They are accomplices, it is said. They are just as guilty as the adults who forced them into the criminal act and they will be tried in a court of law as an accomplice if they should ever speak their "evil deeds." This is "The Silence Among Us."

TO BE CONTINUED.......


I must add that Mr. DeCamp has read what I have written.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 07-15-2005, 09:53 AM
Bouncer Bouncer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 765
Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

Wow! Great piece, and you got it to the right people, too. Hmmm, you mention the phrase, "The silence among us" as a motto of the victims/abusers. Perhaps this is why I keep hearing an echoey phrase in and around my home, " . . . but don't tell anybody." This usually has a description of some kind of activity before the "don't tell anybody" tag at the end. Could this be a code or key for secrecy? I must have heard this used on someone in an adjacent apartment. I don't discount the possibility that there are self-styled abusers out there who share control and abuse techniques with each other. Perhaps this is what I am dealing with. Remember what they found at Jon Benet-Ramsey's house!
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 07-15-2005, 10:08 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

Do tell. What did they find at Jon-Benet Ramsey's home?

Seems the crime scene was contaminated before authorities arrived.

I consider the "Silence Among Us" to be those who were victimized and cannot speak out due to the fear tactics, torture, etc. that they were subjected to including hypnosis, amnesia, etc.

I also consider that the masses are the "Silence Among Us" as well due to the varying degrees of "covert" mind control that they have been exposed to unwittingly for decades.

I also consider "The Silence Among US" as it relates to the suppression of those who come forward but are discredited.

It is the "Silence Among Us." One of the reasons this corrupt element within our government has been launching forward for decades with the abolishment of our Freedoms unbeknownst to the public in general.

Seems their force field is inpenetrable. Concrete walls provide protection.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 07-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

Many times before I receive information, I become lethargic and somewhat shaky. I might receive a "suicide command."

I am able now to recognize this as a silence, neutralize and containment method and, therefore, just let it go!!!

It has no place in my life at present. There isn't any reason why I would want to kill myself. It is an instruction from another alter.

You know, I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you or myself.

In the beginning, the physical, emotional symptoms were horrendous when I really began remembering abuse, etc. Sometimes days to recover because I was reliving the trauma that I had blocked from my memory.

I felt like a walking ZOMBIE. Sometimes, sitting on my porch, I was afraid that I would slip back into a trance as I did when I was young and just stare into space.

Fortunately, I had alot of outside and inside help. LOVE!!!

There were days when I couldn't eat. Almost starving myself to death. They inflicted physical symptoms as another silence, neutralize and containment measure.

Especially, the RUN AWAY when I began remembering and feeling like I couldn't confide in my family. Felt like I had to flee, but my husband kept me centered in the here and now.

There were days when I just lied in bed and cried feeling as though they were injecting needles into my head, etc., and filling my brain with false information so that I would feel as if I had committed some crime and could never go PUBLIC.

There were days when hearing the words "Witness Protection Program" would send me into a "dark hole" as I would describe it.

There were days when I thought for sure they were going to kill my children.

Days when my brain was filled with so much information and confusion, I didn't think I would ever be able to focus again on anything except THIS!!

Those days are fading!!!
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 07-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Bouncer Bouncer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 765
Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

Okay. The part about level II programming of the masses, especially through the media is I believe correct.
Benet-Ramsey: At the crime scene there was discovered a video tape produced by Michael Aquino. This tape teaches how to make a sexual slave out of a child with the use of a stun gun. Specifically, by using it on the child's face or neck. The autopsy report revealed that Jon had stun gun injuries to her neck. It would be good to confirm that they were not post-mortem.
Twin Towers: I'll tell you what: I had a horrendous time before the 9/11 attacks, including all kind of anger, sadness, and premonitions about BOTH towers falling, and the Pentagon attack. There is one thing that stands out for me, and that is that the attacks are somehow connected to the MONARCH and other trauma-based programs. In other words, to take poetic license, they finally wore out God's patience. There is one phrase that still haunts me: "Don't turn a woman's womb into a torture chamber!" I didn't know what this meant until I began my research into MONARCH, two years later.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 07-15-2005, 01:47 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Okay. The part about level II programming of the masses, especially through the media is I believe correct.
Benet-Ramsey: At the crime scene there was discovered a video tape produced by Michael Aquino. This tape teaches how to make a sexual slave out of a child with the use of a stun gun. Specifically, by using it on the child's face or neck. The autopsy report revealed that Jon had stun gun injuries to her neck. It would be good to confirm that they were not post-mortem.
Twin Towers: I'll tell you what: I had a horrendous time before the 9/11 attacks, including all kind of anger, sadness, and premonitions about BOTH towers falling, and the Pentagon attack. There is one thing that stands out for me, and that is that the attacks are somehow connected to the MONARCH and other trauma-based programs. In other words, to take poetic license, they finally wore out God's patience. There is one phrase that still haunts me: "Don't turn a woman's womb into a torture chamber!" I didn't know what this meant until I began my research into MONARCH, two years later.

Where is the report that a stun gun and tape by Aquino was found?

Stun guns are used.

Trying to interpret here: Monarch children speaking out were the reason for the fall of the Towers???

"Don't turn a woman's womb into a torture chamber."

We'll that sounds like good advice. However, didn't you post somewhere in this thread that sometimes children are traumatized in the womb by these BEASTS?

Traumatized before birth is how I remember it. And, then there are "black market babies" and "million dollars babies."
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 07-15-2005, 03:32 PM
Bouncer Bouncer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 765
Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

Here is a link which provides abstracts and photos from the autopsy: http://www.konformist.com/jonbenet.htm. This site maintains that a a particular style of stun gun found in the house was NOT used, but there is no attempt to explain the familiar-looking injuries.
The snippet about the video is mentioned in "Trans-Formation of America" by Mark & Cathy. They have a believable story, but they twist and obfuscate the truth a bit. Perhaps this is the compromise they were forced to make.
Monarch Kids: No, not the kids talking; I mean that the evil generated by the inhuman bastards who do this finally attracted the calamity identified by the date 9/11. Call it a wake-up call, if you like. One night I began speaking through tears and clenched jaws myself a few months before the event. I spelled out what would happen and why, in general terms. I had no idea what I was predicting, but now I have the knowledge about MONARCH that fills in the gaps. This kind of thing runs in my family.
My abuse by my wife included trauma-based stuff, mostly sleep abuse and emotional abuse in public. It's hard for me to share about my abuse because of the epithets: if you were a real man . . .; You let her wear the pants in the family . . . etc. But this is just another front of ignorance in our society. Trauma-based abuse is an equal opportunity employer.
Oh by the way, when I was in school (not U of Penn) I heard stories about secret research in back rooms, etc. at the University of Pennsylvania. I believe that they are heavily involved in black bag stuff, including occult practices. Next time you see a black helicopter stalking you, just point your finger and say, "Bang, you're dead!"
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 07-15-2005, 04:00 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Here is a link which provides abstracts and photos from the autopsy: http://www.konformist.com/jonbenet.htm. This site maintains that a a particular style of stun gun found in the house was NOT used, but there is no attempt to explain the familiar-looking injuries.
The snippet about the video is mentioned in "Trans-Formation of America" by Mark & Cathy. They have a believable story, but they twist and obfuscate the truth a bit. Perhaps this is the compromise they were forced to make.
Monarch Kids: No, not the kids talking; I mean that the evil generated by the inhuman bastards who do this finally attracted the calamity identified by the date 9/11. Call it a wake-up call, if you like. One night I began speaking through tears and clenched jaws myself a few months before the event. I spelled out what would happen and why, in general terms. I had no idea what I was predicting, but now I have the knowledge about MONARCH that fills in the gaps. This kind of thing runs in my family.
My abuse by my wife included trauma-based stuff, mostly sleep abuse and emotional abuse in public. It's hard for me to share about my abuse because of the epithets: if you were a real man . . .; You let her wear the pants in the family . . . etc. But this is just another front of ignorance in our society. Trauma-based abuse is an equal opportunity employer.
Oh by the way, when I was in school (not U of Penn) I heard stories about secret research in back rooms, etc. at the University of Pennsylvania. I believe that they are heavily involved in black bag stuff, including occult practices. Next time you see a black helicopter stalking you, just point your finger and say, "Bang, you're dead!"

First of all, a victim/survivor of Monarch or any other mind control program is NOT, I repeat NOT going to have a believable story by 99 percent of the population if they implicate any political leaders involved in sexual deviant behavior.

It just doesn't fly without evidence/proof. And, yes, perhaps they had to make a deal!!

I still don't get your reference to 911. I'm tired today and the confrontation with TB kind of wore me out. I believe 911 was an inside job and that I knew about it and hence the "suicide commands."

I know what you're talking about, and that sort of thing exists, I believe, within me as well.

For me, 911 was a wake-up call, but it woke me to suicide commands first and after surviving them to my previous abuse. There were other instructions fighting the suicide commands to keep me alive. Informing me that I was about to remember something bigger than I had imagined. And, this in itself, led me to believe that the amnesic childhood I always so wondered about was involved.

You know, the first thing I said to my husband when we met was, "I don't remember my childhood." He always remembers this as something that bothered me. It wasn't the usual fading of memories with time. Something always knawed at me about it. I had a handful of abusive memories, but no beginning and no ending.

I knew it was of a political nature. Something kept telling me that. I was also being warned about events they would stage to try to bring out a "paranoid" personality to discredit me, silence/neutralize and contain.

It was bizarre to say the least.

Whether they thought they would use me again, or not, I don't know.

Whether those were instructions from good guys within the Intelligence arena, I don't know. The suicide commands were so bizarre. I, my core, was frightened because I knew this was not something I wanted to do, and, out of the blue this appears. The fight against it was difficult, but I survived again.

Could be "good" guys and "bad" guys both had an agenda for me. Don't know. Perhaps both sides are without scruples.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DELTA and the Levels of Mind Control Programming BlueAngel The effects of the NWO 8 12-28-2007 09:37 PM
MIND CONTROL PROGRAMMING LEVELS The effects of the NWO 24 02-17-2007 10:27 AM
Mind Control Insider Social Engineering 1 12-10-2005 08:44 AM
Who is behind mind-control? Ahmad General Conspiracy Discussion 20 06-08-2005 05:39 PM
Mind Control Adm General Conspiracy Discussion 23 12-21-2004 09:56 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.