Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #251  
Old 12-21-2007, 07:47 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M me9G7X5t1r2M is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 219
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...


blueangel, you obviously do not represent the illuminati, you do not represent real truth seekers, real conspiracy theorists, or even your average internet blogger.

you do represent however a very small group of perturbed, hyper active, hyper infectious, hyper disturbing and irritating bunch, of childish and immature provocateurs that without any depth into their reasoning or understanding make amazing claims and implications, you then tie those claims to people that never made neither of those claims, nor did they imply what you claim they implied, and while you would swear to your death that you know what you are talking about, anyone with have of the square root of the brain size you have would realize that you are completely full of it, you create castles in your own head

just because you say you are right doesn’t make it so

you need to get a grip on logic and understanding, of which you have very little

arguing with you or answering you is a complete waste of anyone’s time

go away

get some help

get better

good bye and farewell

Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 12-21-2007, 07:52 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M me9G7X5t1r2M is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 219
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

send your requests of expulsion (for “blueangel”) directly to Henry Makow
(http://www.savethemales.ca/contact.html)

she doesn't deserve to be here

this time is going to be her last time...
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 12-21-2007, 09:17 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,399
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

JEW/Zionist Infiltration and Deception BUSTED Again!!!


Smear Campaign against R. Paul a failure.



ZIO-LIARS at it again. Try to portray R. Paul as a Racist.


http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/whitesupremicistisisraelishill.php



"Bill White" is a long time NWO Operative, ADL, SLPC, designation, DUH, disinformation Artist.


http://thehudsonvalleyfreeman.blogspot.com/


This is just really pathetic on the Government part, using a stupid organization as the ADL and SLPC to spread racism, when it's never there. Just like in the 'Noose'....and Jena. :-?
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 12-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Barbara Barbara is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 696
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

Good post, RR. Here's another source.
************

Alleged White Supremacist Bill
White's Kosher Attack On Ron Paul
By Curt Maynard
12-21-7

First and foremost, I think it's important to point out to the reader that Bill White isn't considered to be a real "white supremacist," by most white nationalists, in fact, most white nationalists think he's a Jew and openly refer to him as William Weiss, agent provocateur. Some of the evidence is MORE than compelling. Having grown up in a predominantly Jewish neighborhood and having attended predominantly Jewish schools, in his youth, Bill White [nee Weiss] self admittedly embraced communism, even going so far as to have worked for the Communist Party USA itself, as recently as 1999. In all seriousness, doesn't that sound suspiciously like something a young idealistic Jew might do? A Jew playing the role of an American Nazi leader isn't anything new, Frank Collins [nee Cohen]did it a number of years ago, and with some success, in that he initially fooled many people. Of course the truth will always prevail in the end.

Perhaps some readers might be surprised to learn that Bill White, the self appointed "leader" of the "American National Socialist Workers Party," AKA American Nazi Party, has described his political views as difficult to understand because they don't "really adhere to any easily definable ideology Libertarian and socialist is probably the best way to define it, though you'll see traces of other ideologies creep in around the sides," he once was quoted as saying. One wonders if perhaps National Socialism was one of those ideologies that crept in on occasion? I'd say not, as White doesn't behave in a manner that suggests anything but self promotion and calculated sabotage are at the forefront of his mind and/or political agenda. White has successfully involved himself in a number of "Nazi" rallies over the last several years, something that FBI agents are also known to have engaged in recently.

On December 20, 2007, after reading a post Bill White submitted on VNN insinuating that Ron Paul frequently met with so-called "racists," and "anti-Semites," at a restaurant in Washington DC, that I knew to be erroneous and written for no other reason than to harm Paul's campaign, I sent Michael Rivero of Whatreallyhappened.comsome information about Bill White that caused him to follow up on White's most recent lies concerning this alleged relationship, which also allegedly included a couple of unnamed members of Stormfront, an alleged White Nationalist forum that has convinced me over these last several months is like Bill White's website, Overthrow.com, a Mossad front operation. What do you think Mike Rivero found?



Rivero found in a screen capture, that one of White's boys is tied in with Jewish activism via something known as Megaphone, a tool disseminated to Jewish Internet activists enabling them to profoundly effect the results of certain Internet polls deemed to be of interest to Israel and Zionism. It appears that one of White's [nee Weiss'] minions accidentally left his Megaphone icon on the screen capture, thus exposing him and White for what they really are, Jewish provocateurs, undoubtedly working for the ADL, SPLC or both! This reminds me of something a real Nazi named Goebbels' once said about desperate Jews:

"The Jews aren't always so clever as they would like themselves to believe. Whenever they are in danger they prove to be the stupidest devils."

To make a very long and boring tirade against Ron Paul as short as possible, Bill White insisted that Congressman Ron Paul frequently met with members of Stormfront and himself at an Asian restaurant of all places in Washington DC called the Tara Thai. It took a couple of hours but another VNN poster, un-enamored with Bill White found out how White came up with the name of the restaurant and how he concocted his story so that it would pass a superficial examination and appear to be at least somewhat credible. A senior member at VNN blew White's lies right out of the water when he noted that White didn't even know which restaurant it was that some so-called "racists" in DC did occasionally frequent, the senior member stated that the name of said restaurant wasn't Tara Thai as White had written, but was in fact a different restaurant altogether called the Sala Thai. That poster then proceeded to show where it was that White acquired the name Tara Thai - Ron Paul's very own 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee's Disbursement Report, where the Tara Thai restaurant is clearly listed, but the restaurant where the so-called racists meet, I.e. the Sala Thai isn't. So our Talmudist either got his information wrong or he figured that the names Tara Thai and Sala Thai were close enough that nobody would notice. Take your pick. Either way White's a liar.

One doubtful VNNer pointed out the unlikelihood of it all, when he commented on the idea that Ron Paul had ever met with Bill White, "Yes that's right folks, Ron Paul regularly meets with an overweight former member of the USA Communist party turned neo-nazi to discuss international policy. Rumor has it that Bill White has already been tapped for a high level cabinet position." Humorous yes, but humor and parody had absolutely nothing to do with why Bill White posted this at VNN, sabotage, disruption and harming Ron Paul's chances at winning the primary was its point and purpose. White also knew Ron Paul couldn't defend himself against such a ludicrous charge without possibly alienating the racially conscious whites on the Internet who do in fact compose a relatively significant number of Ron Paul supporters, not because they believe Ron Paul is sympathetic to their views, he isn't and just about every white nationalist is well aware of this fact, but because they believe he is the ONLY Presidential candidate that won't institute Martial Law and arrest white nationalists on site. I count myself among these concerned individuals - call me paranoid if you like, it won't hurt my feelings The government itself doesn't really care all that much about whether or not racially aware whites condemn racial minorities like blacks and Hispanics, Bill White has perfected the art of exacerbating racial conflict between blacks and whites, and he's never molested in this endeavor by Federal Prosecutors. The Zio-American entity does however care deeply about the fact that white nationalists are without any doubt, the most vocal critics of organized Talmudic Jewry on the Internet, that we're heavily armed, and that we're not going to shut up. So, if you've ever found yourself wondering why it is that white nationalists support Ron Paul, in a nutshell, it's because Congressman Paul is the least likely candidate to impose Martial Law and to go after racially conscious whites in an effort to arrest and incarcerate them. Now you know, there isn't anything sinister about it.

The most interesting thing about all of this, at least from my point of view, is how it behooves us all, the racially conscious and the lovers of diversity to work together to out the Talmudists in a so-called racist forum. I certainly want White exposed for a number of reasons, including the fact that he's set out to disrupt the Ron Paul bandwagon, whereas you, the lover of diversity want Bill White exposed for attempting to link Ron Paul with "white supremacists" in an effort to discredit him and ruin his chances at getting the GOP nomination. In the end though, and what I truly love about finding myself in bed with such strange bedfellows, is that we're all seeing just how desperate the Zionists are to derail Dr. Paul's candidacy. And if you're paying attention you'll also see and perhaps better understand how it is that white nationalism has received such a bad rap over the last several decades, people just like Bill Weiss, with covert media and law enforcement connections, doing everything they can to discredit our views and to alienate our fellow Americans against us. We're finally seeing how certain elements within Talmudic Judaism are not only a real tangible problem for white nationalists, but are also out to manipulate and control non-white nationalists and the American electoral process.

Bill Whites hope was initially that this entire bogus story would be picked up by the mainstream media and that they'd use it to embarrass Dr. Paul. But fortunately, thanks to several so-called racists at VNN and the very anti-racist Michael Rivero, this is not going to happen. Great teamwork guys, keep it up!



# http://judicial-inc.biz/Bill_White.htm
# http://judicial-inc.biz/Bill_White_Weise_supplement.htm#Jewish Schools
# http://judicial-inc.biz/frank_collins.htm
# http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=20317
# See Whites article below main article.
# http://overthrow.com
# http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/whitesupremicistisisraelishill.php
# Goebbels Diaries. Louis Lochner. [1948] Pg 183.
# http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q3/C00432914/B_PAYEE_C00432914.html
# http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q3/C00432914/B_PAYEE_C00432914.html



Ron Paul Lies About Lack Of Involvement With White Nationalists
Comrades:

I have kept quiet about the Ron Paul campaign for a while, because I didn't see any need to say anything that would cause any trouble. However, reading the latest release from his campaign spokesman, I am compelled to tell the truth about Ron Paul's extensive involvement in white nationalism.

Both Congressman Paul and his aides regularly meet with members of the Stormfront set, American Renaissance, the Institute for Historic Review, and others at the Tara Thai restaurant in Arlington, Virginia, usually on Wednesdays. This is part of a dinner that was originally organized by Pat Buchanan, Sam Francis and Joe Sobran, and has since been mostly taken over by the Council of Conservative Citizens.

I have attended these dinners, seen Paul and his aides there, and been invited to his offices in Washington to discuss policy.

For his spokesman to call white racialism a "small ideology" and claim white activists are "wasting their money" trying to influence Paul is ridiculous. Paul is a white nationalist of the Stormfront type who has always kept his racial views and his views about world Judaism quiet because of his political position.

I don't know that it is necessarily good for Paul to "expose" this. However, he really is someone with extensive ties to white nationalism and for him to deny that in the belief he will be more respectable by denying it is outrageous -- and I hate seeing people in the press who denounce racialism merely because they think it is not fashionable.

Bill White, Commander
American National Socialist Workers Party
__________________
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 12-22-2007, 01:17 AM
Barbara Barbara is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 696
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

Don't sleep, don't close your eyes - got to be sure you have the last word.

Fill up those pages with your brilliant intellect. Kill those threads. How dare anyone want to discuss topics about which you have no clue.

Springsteen, fill up some more pages about Springsteen and his family whom you so obviously envy.

Do it while you can, your time is almost up.
__________________
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:01 PM
Delta Delta is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 209
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

More to the point, what is your thinking DA?

The noise must be deafening with all the loose screws up in that cavity called your brain?

Why are you so obsessed with the man and his kids? And why do you hate his wife so much?

Is it he and his kids that you pretend have been your family for the last 25 years?
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 12-22-2007, 05:41 PM
Delta Delta is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 209
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Delta wrote:
More to the point, what is your thinking DA?

The noise must be deafening with all the loose screws up in that cavity called your brain?

Why are you so obsessed with the man and his kids? And why do you hate his wife so much?

Is it he and his kids that you pretend have been your family for the last 25 years?
Like I said, it is called exposure and reporting his abusive role in my past and the psychological operations targeted upon me while on his official site.

Not an obsession at all.

Just the facts.

Why are you so obsessed with me?

I don't hate his wife, but I do think being married to him makes her as disgusting as he is.

His kids???

I've basically said not much about his kids other than I feel sorry for them.

When you say things like, is it Springsteen and his kids whom I have pretended have been my family for the last 25 years, you sound unbalanced.

I hardly paid attention to the man, his wife or his children for more than 25 years.

I'm sure you know this!

Is that what I was suppose to be doing?
Get some help!
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 12-22-2007, 09:31 PM
Delta Delta is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 209
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Delta wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Delta wrote:
More to the point, what is your thinking DA?

The noise must be deafening with all the loose screws up in that cavity called your brain?

Why are you so obsessed with the man and his kids? And why do you hate his wife so much?

Is it he and his kids that you pretend have been your family for the last 25 years?
Like I said, it is called exposure and reporting his abusive role in my past and the psychological operations targeted upon me while on his official site.

Not an obsession at all.

Just the facts.

Why are you so obsessed with me?

I don't hate his wife, but I do think being married to him makes her as disgusting as he is.

His kids???

I've basically said not much about his kids other than I feel sorry for them.

When you say things like, is it Springsteen and his kids whom I have pretended have been my family for the last 25 years, you sound unbalanced.

I hardly paid attention to the man, his wife or his children for more than 25 years.

I'm sure you know this!

Is that what I was suppose to be doing?
Get some help!
I'm not in need of any help, but you certainly are.

Seems you have a BIG problem.
Is that based from personal experience?
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 12-23-2007, 12:02 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M me9G7X5t1r2M is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 219
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

merry christmass "bluemagic"
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2TDN16UtTk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2TDN16UtTk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2TDN16UtTk

we do love "ygtfooh"...
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 12-23-2007, 03:08 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,399
Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Good post, RR. Here's another source.
************

Alleged White Supremacist Bill
White's Kosher Attack On Ron Paul
By Curt Maynard
12-21-7

First and foremost, I think it's important to point out to the reader that Bill White isn't considered to be a real "white supremacist," by most white nationalists, in fact, most white nationalists think he's a Jew and openly refer to him as William Weiss, agent provocateur. Some of the evidence is MORE than compelling. Having grown up in a predominantly Jewish neighborhood and having attended predominantly Jewish schools, in his youth, Bill White [nee Weiss] self admittedly embraced communism, even going so far as to have worked for the Communist Party USA itself, as recently as 1999. In all seriousness, doesn't that sound suspiciously like something a young idealistic Jew might do? A Jew playing the role of an American Nazi leader isn't anything new, Frank Collins [nee Cohen]did it a number of years ago, and with some success, in that he initially fooled many people. Of course the truth will always prevail in the end.

Perhaps some readers might be surprised to learn that Bill White, the self appointed "leader" of the "American National Socialist Workers Party," AKA American Nazi Party, has described his political views as difficult to understand because they don't "really adhere to any easily definable ideology Libertarian and socialist is probably the best way to define it, though you'll see traces of other ideologies creep in around the sides," he once was quoted as saying. One wonders if perhaps National Socialism was one of those ideologies that crept in on occasion? I'd say not, as White doesn't behave in a manner that suggests anything but self promotion and calculated sabotage are at the forefront of his mind and/or political agenda. White has successfully involved himself in a number of "Nazi" rallies over the last several years, something that FBI agents are also known to have engaged in recently.

On December 20, 2007, after reading a post Bill White submitted on VNN insinuating that Ron Paul frequently met with so-called "racists," and "anti-Semites," at a restaurant in Washington DC, that I knew to be erroneous and written for no other reason than to harm Paul's campaign, I sent Michael Rivero of Whatreallyhappened.comsome information about Bill White that caused him to follow up on White's most recent lies concerning this alleged relationship, which also allegedly included a couple of unnamed members of Stormfront, an alleged White Nationalist forum that has convinced me over these last several months is like Bill White's website, Overthrow.com, a Mossad front operation. What do you think Mike Rivero found?



Rivero found in a screen capture, that one of White's boys is tied in with Jewish activism via something known as Megaphone, a tool disseminated to Jewish Internet activists enabling them to profoundly effect the results of certain Internet polls deemed to be of interest to Israel and Zionism. It appears that one of White's [nee Weiss'] minions accidentally left his Megaphone icon on the screen capture, thus exposing him and White for what they really are, Jewish provocateurs, undoubtedly working for the ADL, SPLC or both! This reminds me of something a real Nazi named Goebbels' once said about desperate Jews:

"The Jews aren't always so clever as they would like themselves to believe. Whenever they are in danger they prove to be the stupidest devils."

To make a very long and boring tirade against Ron Paul as short as possible, Bill White insisted that Congressman Ron Paul frequently met with members of Stormfront and himself at an Asian restaurant of all places in Washington DC called the Tara Thai. It took a couple of hours but another VNN poster, un-enamored with Bill White found out how White came up with the name of the restaurant and how he concocted his story so that it would pass a superficial examination and appear to be at least somewhat credible. A senior member at VNN blew White's lies right out of the water when he noted that White didn't even know which restaurant it was that some so-called "racists" in DC did occasionally frequent, the senior member stated that the name of said restaurant wasn't Tara Thai as White had written, but was in fact a different restaurant altogether called the Sala Thai. That poster then proceeded to show where it was that White acquired the name Tara Thai - Ron Paul's very own 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee's Disbursement Report, where the Tara Thai restaurant is clearly listed, but the restaurant where the so-called racists meet, I.e. the Sala Thai isn't. So our Talmudist either got his information wrong or he figured that the names Tara Thai and Sala Thai were close enough that nobody would notice. Take your pick. Either way White's a liar.

One doubtful VNNer pointed out the unlikelihood of it all, when he commented on the idea that Ron Paul had ever met with Bill White, "Yes that's right folks, Ron Paul regularly meets with an overweight former member of the USA Communist party turned neo-nazi to discuss international policy. Rumor has it that Bill White has already been tapped for a high level cabinet position." Humorous yes, but humor and parody had absolutely nothing to do with why Bill White posted this at VNN, sabotage, disruption and harming Ron Paul's chances at winning the primary was its point and purpose. White also knew Ron Paul couldn't defend himself against such a ludicrous charge without possibly alienating the racially conscious whites on the Internet who do in fact compose a relatively significant number of Ron Paul supporters, not because they believe Ron Paul is sympathetic to their views, he isn't and just about every white nationalist is well aware of this fact, but because they believe he is the ONLY Presidential candidate that won't institute Martial Law and arrest white nationalists on site. I count myself among these concerned individuals - call me paranoid if you like, it won't hurt my feelings The government itself doesn't really care all that much about whether or not racially aware whites condemn racial minorities like blacks and Hispanics, Bill White has perfected the art of exacerbating racial conflict between blacks and whites, and he's never molested in this endeavor by Federal Prosecutors. The Zio-American entity does however care deeply about the fact that white nationalists are without any doubt, the most vocal critics of organized Talmudic Jewry on the Internet, that we're heavily armed, and that we're not going to shut up. So, if you've ever found yourself wondering why it is that white nationalists support Ron Paul, in a nutshell, it's because Congressman Paul is the least likely candidate to impose Martial Law and to go after racially conscious whites in an effort to arrest and incarcerate them. Now you know, there isn't anything sinister about it.

The most interesting thing about all of this, at least from my point of view, is how it behooves us all, the racially conscious and the lovers of diversity to work together to out the Talmudists in a so-called racist forum. I certainly want White exposed for a number of reasons, including the fact that he's set out to disrupt the Ron Paul bandwagon, whereas you, the lover of diversity want Bill White exposed for attempting to link Ron Paul with "white supremacists" in an effort to discredit him and ruin his chances at getting the GOP nomination. In the end though, and what I truly love about finding myself in bed with such strange bedfellows, is that we're all seeing just how desperate the Zionists are to derail Dr. Paul's candidacy. And if you're paying attention you'll also see and perhaps better understand how it is that white nationalism has received such a bad rap over the last several decades, people just like Bill Weiss, with covert media and law enforcement connections, doing everything they can to discredit our views and to alienate our fellow Americans against us. We're finally seeing how certain elements within Talmudic Judaism are not only a real tangible problem for white nationalists, but are also out to manipulate and control non-white nationalists and the American electoral process.

Bill Whites hope was initially that this entire bogus story would be picked up by the mainstream media and that they'd use it to embarrass Dr. Paul. But fortunately, thanks to several so-called racists at VNN and the very anti-racist Michael Rivero, this is not going to happen. Great teamwork guys, keep it up!



# http://judicial-inc.biz/Bill_White.htm
# http://judicial-inc.biz/Bill_White_Weise_supplement.htm#Jewish Schools
# http://judicial-inc.biz/frank_collins.htm
# http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=20317
# See Whites article below main article.
# http://overthrow.com
# http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/whitesupremicistisisraelishill.php
# Goebbels Diaries. Louis Lochner. [1948] Pg 183.
# http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q3/C00432914/B_PAYEE_C00432914.html
# http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q3/C00432914/B_PAYEE_C00432914.html



Ron Paul Lies About Lack Of Involvement With White Nationalists
Comrades:

I have kept quiet about the Ron Paul campaign for a while, because I didn't see any need to say anything that would cause any trouble. However, reading the latest release from his campaign spokesman, I am compelled to tell the truth about Ron Paul's extensive involvement in white nationalism.

Both Congressman Paul and his aides regularly meet with members of the Stormfront set, American Renaissance, the Institute for Historic Review, and others at the Tara Thai restaurant in Arlington, Virginia, usually on Wednesdays. This is part of a dinner that was originally organized by Pat Buchanan, Sam Francis and Joe Sobran, and has since been mostly taken over by the Council of Conservative Citizens.

I have attended these dinners, seen Paul and his aides there, and been invited to his offices in Washington to discuss policy.

For his spokesman to call white racialism a "small ideology" and claim white activists are "wasting their money" trying to influence Paul is ridiculous. Paul is a white nationalist of the Stormfront type who has always kept his racial views and his views about world Judaism quiet because of his political position.

I don't know that it is necessarily good for Paul to "expose" this. However, he really is someone with extensive ties to white nationalism and for him to deny that in the belief he will be more respectable by denying it is outrageous -- and I hate seeing people in the press who denounce racialism merely because they think it is not fashionable.

Bill White, Commander
American National Socialist Workers Party

Thanks for that info Barbara, nice to hear from you.

http://canadyreport.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sheeple Watch Minuteman General Conspiracy Discussion 20 03-14-2010 01:27 PM
Ron Paul vs Huckabee and the truth about Iraq. Amazing Video!!! Ron Paul is the One!!! SeC Opinions 1 01-07-2008 02:20 PM
True Christians Vote For Ron Paul!!! True Jews Vote For Ron Paul!!! True Muslims Vote For Ron Paul!! SeC Opinions 0 05-24-2007 01:16 AM
Please WATCH and READ sexy-joe General Conspiracy Discussion 0 12-29-2006 08:20 AM
WE WATCH THIS SITE General Conspiracy Discussion 4 11-05-2006 04:05 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.