Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2015, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Miscellaneous NWO

Stephanie Rawlings Blake

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Step...Rawlings-Blake

BREAKING: BALTIMORE MAYOR KEY PLAYER IN OBAMA’S FEDERAL TAKEOVER OF LOCAL POLICEMayor's link to Justice Dept. explains why she gave rioters "space to destroy"

by*KIT DANIELS*| INFOWARS.COM*|APRIL 28, 2015

Full article at link

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-bal...-local-police/

Baltimore, Maryland Mayor says it's ok to Riot???-what did she expect?

-----

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake Under Fire For 'Space' to Destroy Comment

BY*ELIZABETH CHUCK

With her city spiraling out of control, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake has two problems: quelling the violence — and clarifying a controversial comment she made over the weekend before it erupted.

"I've made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech," Rawlings-Blake said Saturday as Baltimoreroiled*following the funeral of Freddie Gray, the black man who died in police custody April 19.

"It's a very delicate balancing act because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well, and we work very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to de-escalate."

The remarks about giving space to "those who wished to destroy" generated swift, strong criticism amid more than two dozen arrests, at least 15 police officers injured, and looting and arson in the city.

"Incompetent beyond belief," was one of the responses on Twitter. "The mayor of Baltimore should be charged immediately for inciting a riot," was another.

On Monday, Rawlings-Blake posted a clarification on herFacebook page.

"I did not instruct police to give space to protesters who were seeking to create violence or destruction of property," she wrote. "Taken in context, I explained that, in giving peaceful demonstrators room to share their message, unfortunately, those who were seeking to incite violence also had space to operate."

State of emergency declared in BaltimoreTODAY**

In a news conference Monday night, she faulted the media, saying, "It is very unfortunate that members of your industry decided to mischaracterize my words and try to use it as a way to say that we were inciting violence."

But in the same news conference, mayor set off a fresh firestorm with more comments.

"It is idiotic to think that by destroying your city, you're going to make life better for anybody," she said. "Too many people have spent generations building up this city for it to be destroyed by thugs who, in a very senseless way, are trying to tear down what so many have fought for."

Her use of the word "thugs" was met by accusations of racism against Rawlings-Blake, a 45-year-old Democrat who has received recognition for her achievements as a minority, including an award for being a trailblazer from the National Congress of Black Women.

Rawlings-Blake has also been criticized for not having sought help from the state until Monday. Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan said Tuesday that he couldn't declare a state of emergency allowing him to provide state resources until the mayor sent him a formal request.

"I don't want to second-guess the mayor's decision. I know she was doing the best that she could," Hogan, a Republican, said at a briefing Tuesday.

"What I can assure you is we will put all the resources that we have at our disposal to make sure disturbances don't get out of hand," he said.

Rawlings-Blake has been Baltimore's mayor since February 2010 and has prided herself on improving public safety and public education. After last year's incendiary protests in Ferguson, Missouri, following the police shooting of black teen Michael Brown, Rawlings-Blake was part of a panel that brainstormed ideas for improving ties between police and their communities.

On Tuesday, she requested additional support from the National Guard in taming the unrest in Baltimore and wrote on her Facebook page, "Right now my heart is broken. Yesterday, our home experienced deplorable and cowardly acts of violence. ... We will clean, we will rebuild, and we will heal."

M. Alex Johnson of NBC News contributed to this report.

ELIZABETH CHUCK

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bal...timore-n349656

----

April 28, 2015

NSA “Sonic-Wave” Weapon Use*InBaltimore*HorrifiesRussia

Quote:

The Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) states in a new report today that they were “horrified” over the use by the United States National Security Agency (NSA) of a powerful mass-psychology weapon against unsuspecting American citizens yesterday in Baltimore, Maryland, which caused these people, who were mostly school children, to erupt in a crazed frenzy of rioting, burning and looting.

According to this report, the SVR was first alerted Sunday morning by signal intelligence analysts operating from the*Federations Embassyin*Washington*D.C.*that the NSA was in the process of completing their “final preparations” believed to be scheduled for Monday, 27 April, in or around*Baltimore.*

Raising the concerns of the SVR even more of what the NSA was planning, this report continues, were the presence of US Special Forces “provocateurs” within the crowds ofBaltimore*protectors Saturday evening agitating them towards violence.*

The presence of these US Special Forces “provocateurs” were noticed and commented on too by the former highly decorated New York City Police DetectiveBo*Dietl, who when being interviewed by the Fox News Service about the unrest in Baltimore stated about them: “And I saw -- it's just funny to see -- these white guys, six-foot tall white guys with bandanas over their faces. They're trying to hide their faces, what are they doing there?”

As to why, indeed, these US military “provocateurs” were in Baltimore, this report notes, became apparent yesterday when over 85 NSA controlled Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) weapon vehicles left their main base atFort Meade,*Maryland, and began encircling this city.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1865.htm

Last edited by redrat11 : 04-28-2015 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-29-2015, 09:03 PM

Cop accused of brutally torturing black suspects costs Chicago $5.5 million

Article at link

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...ican-suspects/

Whenever Chicago Police commander Jon Burge needed a confession, he would walk into the interrogation room and set down a little black box,*his alleged*victims would later tell prosecutors. The box had two wires and a crank. Burge, they alleged, would attach*one wire to the*suspect’s handcuffed ankles and the other to his manacled hands.*Then, they said, Burge would place a plastic bag over the suspect’s head. Finally, he would crank his little black box and listen to the screams of pain*as electricity coursed through the suspect’s body.

“When he hit me with the voltage, that’s when I started gritting, crying, hollering. … It [felt]*like a thousand needles going through my body,” Anthony Holmes told prosecutors during a 2006 investigation into Burge. “And then after that, it just [felt]*like, you know—it [felt]*like something just burning me from the inside, and, um, I shook, I gritted, I hollered, then I passed out.”

--------

Tools of Torture

Though he continues to deny it, Jon Burge tortured suspects while he was a Chicago police detective. Now his contemporaries from Vietnam reveal where he may have learned the tricks of his trade.

by*John Conroy

February 03, 2005

http://m.chicagoreader.com/chicago/t...ent?oid=917876
------

Jon Burge, Torturer of Over 100 Black Men, Is Out of Prison After Less Than Four Years

FEATURES » OCTOBER 2, 2014

Chicago’s notorious former police commander is released from prison. A human rights lawyer representing police torture victims responds.

BY*FLINT TAYLOR

Quote:

Today, former Chicago police commander Jon Burge, who was convicted of lying about torturing over 100 African-American men at stationhouses on Chicago’s South and West Sides, will walk out of the Butner Correctional Institution, having been released to a halfway house in Tampa, Florida.

Burge’s 2010 conviction for perjury came nearly 20 years after his*reign of racist terror*finally ended. From 1972 to 1991,*he led a torture ring*of white Chicago detectives*who routinely used electric shock, suffocation with plastic bags and typewriter covers, mock executions and brutal attacks on the genitals to obtain confessions from their victims. A team of lawyers at the People’s Law Office, including myself, documented 118 such cases. But a series of police superintendents, numerous Cook County prosecutors and a*cover-up*that implicated*former Mayor Richard M. Daley*(during his time as both mayor and state’s attorney) protected Burge and his men from prosecution until well after the statute of limitations had run out on their crimes of torture.
Full article below

http://inthesetimes.com/article/1721...for_his_crimes

Last edited by redrat11 : 04-30-2015 at 01:37 PM.
Old 01-17-2016, 12:58 PM

Just as God NEVER makes mistakes, it is important that I clarify, and make sure Every True Athletic Sports Hero gets his/her due mention here. God demands It! And by the way, GOD loves Human triumphs, and Incredible Victories over many different occasions and Human endeavors! Yes, It's in the Bible.

In the Football World I must add Both Tom Brady and Peyton Manning to the List of Greatest NFL Quarterbacks. Although Joe Montana Remains the all time Greatest, however, If Tom Brady takes his Patriots all the way to a Super Bowl 50 Victory, then he will be All Time Greatest NFL Quarterback. If Manning does the same, (unlikely) with his Denver Broncos, he will be 2nd All time best Quarterback.

Yes, please: Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady

Mike Reiss ESPN New England Patriots reporter

Peyton Manning*vs.*Tom Brady*for the 17th time, this time with a Super Bowl berth at stake?

Yes, please.

The*Denver Broncos*and*New England Patriots*will meet next week in the AFC Championship Game, setting up Chapter 17 of the Brady-Manning matchup.

We’ll appreciate this version even more because as the events of mid-to-late November remind us, there are no givens in football. Brady-Manning 17 was supposed to have taken place by now, a highly anticipated meeting in Denver on Nov. 29. Then Manning’s foot injury changed plans and a national television audience was officially introduced toBrock Osweiler, Manning’s eventual successor in Denver.

Quote:
Brady and Manning chatted briefly on the field before that game, sharing a quick embrace. The mutual admiration between them is well-documented.

“There’s nobody that has more respect for Peyton than me, outside of probably his parents and his brothers,” Brady said leading into the November game, which Denver won in overtime 26-20, handing the Patriots their first loss of the season. “If anybody can appreciate what he’s accomplished it’s me, so he’s just been remarkable in every part of his career. He’s been a tremendous player.”

In December, when Manning was identified in an Al Jazeera report as one of several high-profile athletes who were supplied performance-enhancing drugs from an anti-aging clinic, Brady shared his public support.

“I would consider him a good friend and you hate to see your good friends go through anything like that,” Brady said on sports radio WEEI. “He’s been a great player for this league, for his teams, for his organizations. He’s been one of the best players to ever play the game. Those are always challenging times, but he’s a tough guy. I know that. He’s a very mentally and physically tough guy. ...

“I fully support Peyton and my friendship with him over the years. He’s a guy that I can always count on and he’s been someone who has always been so supportive of me. We’ll have lifelong friendship.”

And now, they’ll also add a 17th chapter to their storied rivalry -- Brady playing at an extremely high level, and Manning looking to recapture some old magic as he relies more on veteran savvy at this point.

Indeed, good things come to those who wait.

Full article at link

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...g-vs-tom-brady

-----

Tom Brady-Peyton Manning isn't a rivalry because it's so one-sided

*by*David Rouben*7m agoFOLLOW @DAVID_ROUBEN

Tom Brady has dominated Peyton Manning over his career, and that isn’t about to change in*what could be their last ever meeting.

Quote:
Tom Brady has four Super Bowl rings to Peyton Manning’s one. Brady has 22 playoff wins to Manning’s 12. Brady has 11 head-to-head wins to Manning’s five. Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning is so often billed as a rivalry, but can a contest*that’s so one-sided even be called a rivalry? These are two quarterbacks that are going to end up in the Hall of Fame and while Manning may have more passing*yards and touchdowns compared to Brady, but the latter will unequivocally be remembered as the better quarterback. They’re separated by a year in age, and yet this could be Manning’s last season in the NFL. By contrast, Brady could have five more ahead of him.

And before you accuse me of bias towards the Patriots, I have no dog in this race. But anybody can see that Brady is miles ahead of Peyton Manning and will likely get his twelfth win next Sunday in the AFC Championship Game.

There is one deadlock between the two that’s yet to be broken, and that’s head-to-head playoff wins. Heading into Manning vs. Brady XVII, they have two playoff wins apiece. Manning holds the 2-1 edge in AFC Championship Games with their last meeting in Denver ending in a Broncos’ trip to the Super Bowl. But this meeting feels different because the scales have been tipped so far towards one side.*If anything, this may be the first time that these two have faced off in a game where it won’t be a duel between two quarterbacks.

Full article below

http://fansided.com/2016/01/17/tom-b...-championship/

-------

Peyton Manning

Quote:
Peyton Williams Manning*(born March 24, 1976) is an*American football*quarterback*for the*Denver Broncos*of the*National Football League*(NFL). A five-time league*MVP, he played for the*Indianapolis Colts*for 14 seasons between 1998 and 2011. He is a son of former NFL quarterback*Archie Manningand an elder brother of*New York Giantsquarterback*Eli Manning.

Manning played*college football*for theUniversity of Tennessee, leading theVolunteers*to the 1997 SEC Championship in his senior season. However, No. 3 Tennessee lost to the No. 2*Nebraska Cornhuskers*42–17 in the*Orange Bowl, giving*Nebraska*andTom Osborne*their 3rd national championship in 4 years. He was chosen by the Indianapolis Colts with the*first overall pick*in the*1998NFL Draft. Manning's playing career and statistics have ranked him among the greatest quarterbacks of all-time. From 1998 to 2010, he led the Colts to eight (seven*AFC South*and one*AFC East) division championships, two AFC championships, and one*Super Bowl*championship (Super Bowl XLI). His five NFL MVPs are a league record,[1]he was the most valuable player of Super Bowl XLI, has been named to 14*Pro Bowls, has thirteen 4,000-yard passing seasons,[2][3]and is the Indianapolis Colts' all-time leader in passing yards (54,828) and touchdown passes (399). In 2009, he was named the best player in the NFL,[2][3]*and*Fox Sports, along with*Sports Illustrated, named him the NFL player of the decade for the 2000s. Before the 2013 season had even finished, SI had named him their Sportsman of the Year.[4]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyton_Manning

-------

NFL Playoffs 2016: Broncos topple Steelers; Panthers, Cardinals and Patriots advance

NFL Playoffs 2016: Broncos topple Steelers; Panthers, Cardinals and Patriots advance

By*Washington Post*January 17 at 8:35 PM

NFL playoffs – second*round

Tom Brady and the New England Patriots downed the once-but-no-longer-streaking Chiefs, 27-20, to advance to the AFC championship game. It will be Brady’s*10th conference championship game appearance, an NFL record he already owned. They’ll face Peyton Manning and the Broncos, who beat the*Pittsburgh Steelers to set up the 17th meeting between Brady and Manning in the playoffs.

Full article at link

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tips-and-more/

-------

Published:*Jan. 14, 2016 at 12:47 p.m.

Updated:*Jan. 16, 2016 at 03:28 p.m.

Bruce Arians' unique style suits Arizona Cardinals perfectly

Jeffri Chadiha NFL Media Columnist

Quote:
TEMPE, Ariz. -- If the*Arizona Cardinals*are going to win*Super Bowl*50, then their hopes will rest on the shoulders of a head coach who needs more space in his bedroom closet than his wife.

That's the first thing to know about Bruce Arians: The man has style.

The second thing is that*he possesses plenty of substance, as well,*which is why he is coaching a squad that has become more dangerous with every season he spends guiding it.

Arians led Arizona to a 13-3 record, an NFC West title and a first-round playoff bye that supplied his team with ample rest before*this Saturday's divisional game*against Green Bay. He did it with the same mix of panache and authenticity that has become his calling card. Arians has so much flair that he even places a special emphasis on the outfit he wears on game days. Along with rocking his trademark Kangol, he'll don something that he hopes will send a message. As*Cardinals*Pro Bowlcornerback*Patrick Peterson*said, "You can tell that coach really puts some time into what he wears."

It's really a trickle-down effect," Arians said. "[The players] have to know that coach has*a bit of swagger, so we are going to have some." Added*Cardinals*outside linebacker*Dwight Freeney: "It's part of his identity, and it's part of him. It tells a little bit more of who he is. [He's a] confident guy who*has a little swag to him, and that's how he coaches."

Freeney knew there was something special about Arians as soon as he walked into his first team meeting after signing with that franchise in October. He didn't see offensive players hanging out solely with other players on their side of the ball. Nor did he find defensive guys keeping to themselves. He found a room filled with close-knit teammates who only cared about how they could win. That was his first introduction to how effectively Arians can build a culture.

Peterson had a similar reaction to his first exposure to Arians in a team setting. That was three years ago,*when Arians was newly hiredand meeting the local press for the first time. It wasn't that Arians said anything that really captured Peterson's attention. It was the mere fact that the head coach was wearing one of his Kangol hats and a dress shirt with two buttons open. It was as if Arians had just strolled out of a nightclub and grabbed the microphone.

It would be a huge mistake to think players don't respond to this stuff. It means plenty that the 63-year-old Arians is comfortable enough to be a little bit different than the average head coach, and to see the value in letting his players be themselves, as well. In other words,*Chip Kelly he is not.

Full Article continues at link

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...nals-perfectly

------

Tom Brady

Quote:
Thomas Edward Patrick*"Tom"*Brady, Jr.(born August 3, 1977), nicknamed*Tom Terrific,[1][2][3]*is an*American footballquarterback*for the*New England Patriots*of the*National Football League*(NFL).

After playing*college football*for the*University of Michigan, Tom Brady was drafted by the Patriots in the sixth round of the*2000 NFL draft. In Brady's 13 full seasons as a starter (he missed nearly all of 2008 with a torn ACL),[4][5]*the Patriots have earned six trips to the*Super Bowl, winning four. Brady has won three*Super Bowl MVP*awards, two league MVP awards (2007, 2010), has been selected to eleven*Pro Bowls, and has led the Patriots to more division titles than any other quarterback in NFL history, with thirteen. Brady is fifth on the all-time list for*career passing yards*and third for*career touchdown passes. His career postseason record is 21–8; his playoff win total is the most in NFL history. He helped set the record for the longest consecutive win streak in NFL history with 21 straight wins over two seasons (2003–2004). He also set the record for most consecutive playoff wins with 10, and in 2007 led the Patriots to the first*undefeated regular season*since the institution of the 16-game schedule. He has thrown for more passing yards and touchdowns than any quarterback in NFL postseason history, and has the sixth highest*career passer rating*of all time (96.6) among quarterbacks with at least 1,500 career passing attempts.

Tom Brady is considered among the greatest quarterbacks of all time.[6]*He,*Eli Manning, and*Joe Montana*are the only three players in NFL history to win the*NFL Most Valuable Player*and Super Bowl MVP awards multiple times. Brady is the only quarterback to lead his team to six Super Bowls, and holds the record for the most total Super Bowl touchdown passes.[7]*He was named the*NFL MVP*in 2007 and 2010 (becoming the first player since 1986 to be unanimously chosen as MVP) as well as the 2007*Male Athlete of the Year*by the*Associated Press, the first NFL player to be so honored since 1990. After the 2010 season, Brady was ranked as the top player in the*NFL Top 100, a poll of league players. He also became the first quarterback to throw for 50 or more touchdowns in a season. In 2010, he set the NFL record for consecutive passes without an interception (358),[8]*and broke his own record for the highest season touchdown to interception ratio, among players who have started a full season, at 9:1.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Brady

POLL: Tom Brady voted 2nd-greatest NFL player of all-time; Manning 3rd

By*John Breech*/ CBSSports.com

January 06, 2016 09:22 PM ET

If you want to start a debate with someone real fast, go up to another NFL fan and ask them who the greatest player of all-time is. If you ask 10 different people, there's a good chance that you might get 10 different answers. If you're at a bar, there's a good chance a fight might start.

Some people might say Jerry Rice because he set NFL records that have proven almost impossible to break, even in our pass-happy era.

Full article at link

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...me-manning-3rd

------

How to beat the final four teams

8:36 PM ET

Bill BarnwellESPN Staff Writer

The NFL's final four doesn't include any mistakes. You have the league's most explosive passing attack (Arizona) and the league's most efficient passing game (New England). There is the NFL's most dominant running game (Carolina), and while the*Denver Broncos*haven't had much of an offense this season, they feature the league's top defense by just about every advanced metric. These are teams that excel at an extremely high level, that force you to adapt and make it extremely difficult to counter or shift strategies midgame.

So, how do you beat them? There are the obvious scenarios that slay all teams; you can get a game in which your defense recovers three fumbles and forces a couple of picks, or one in which the opposing quarterback gets injured in the first quarter. You can beat the Cardinals easily if*Carson Palmer*has his worst game of the season, like he did against Seattle in Week 17. Those scenarios work, but they're hardly interesting or predicative.

Link below

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...na-arizona-nfl

Last edited by redrat11 : 01-18-2016 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-18-2016, 01:56 AM

Now, as far as Boxers go.....Clarification here.

Because there are so many great boxers, I will narrow it down to top 10 all time.

1. Sugar Ray Leonard

2. Julio Cesar Chavez

3. Muhammad Ali

4. Marvin Hagler

5. Oscar de la Hoya

6. Alexis Arguello

7. Roberto Duran

8. Mike Tyson

9. Ray Mancini

10. Rocky Marciano

Honorable mention to..

11. Hector Camacho

The Champs!

I agree 100% with this!

OSCAR DE LA HOYA BIDS FAREWELL TO FLOYD MAYWEATHER, DROPS THE MIC

By*Oscar de la HoyaIllustration by Peter StrainNOVEMBER 12, 2015

Dear Floyd:

You did it. You made it to the 49–0 mark, a milestone that you like to say only the great Rocky -Marciano reached but that was actually achieved by others, including my idol Julio César Chávez—but who’s counting? And now you’re retiring. Again. (The first time was after our fight in 2007.) This time you say it’s for real. You’re serious about hanging up the gloves. On to bigger and better things. So I’m writing to you today to wish you a fond farewell. Truth be told, I’m not unhappy to see you retire. Neither are a lot of boxing fans. Scratch that. MOST boxing fans. Why? Because the fight game will be a better one without you in it.

Quote:
Let’s face it: You were boring. Just take a look at your most recent performance, your last hurrah in the ring, a 12-round decision against Andre Berto. How to describe it? A bust? A disaster? A snooze fest? An affair so one-sided that on one judge’s card Berto didn’t win a single round? Everyone in boxing knew Berto didn’t have a chance. I think more people watched*Family Guyreruns that night than tuned in to that pay-per-view bout. But I didn’t mind shelling out $75 for the HD broadcast. In fact it’s been a great investment. When my kids have trouble falling asleep, I don’t have to read to them anymore. I just play them your Berto fight. They don’t make it past round three.

Another reason boxing is better off without you: You were afraid. Afraid of taking chances. Afraid of risk. A perfect example is your greatest “triumph,” the long-awaited record-breaking fight between you and Manny Pacquiao. Nearly 4.5 million buys! More than $400 million in revenue! Headlines worldwide! How can that be bad for boxing? Because you lied. You promised action and entertainment and a battle for the ages, and you delivered none of the above. The problem is, that’s precisely how you want it. You should have fought Pacquiao five years ago, not five months ago. That, however, would have been too dangerous. Too risky. You’ve made a career out of being cautious. You won’t get in the ring unless you have an edge. Sure, you fought some big names. But they were past their prime. Hell, even when we fought in 2007—and I barely lost a split decision—I was at the tail end of my career. Then later you took on Mexican megastar Saúl “Canelo” -Álvarez, but he was too young and had to drop too much weight.
Me? I got into this business to take chances. I took on all comers in their prime. The evidence? I lost. Six times. After 31 wins, my first loss was to Félix Trinidad, and I learned a valuable lesson that is true both in the ring and in life: Don’t run. I didn’t stop taking on the best of the best. After beating Derrell Coley, I took on “Sugar” Shane Mosley at the height of his powers—undefeated and considered by many to be the pound-for-pound best in the world. Again, I lost. After four wins against more top-ranked fighters I took on Mosley again. We can debate who actually won the rematch, but the judges had me losing that one as well.

Did I go easy after that? No. I moved up to middleweight to win a belt and faced one of the greatest middleweights of all time, Bernard Hopkins. After a body shot that I’m still feeling took me out of the fight, I took on two more guys at the height of their power who, many years later, would finally face each other at the ages of 36 and 38—Manny Pacquiao and you. When fighters do that—when they risk losing—that’s when everyone wins. The mantra of my firm Golden Boy Promotions is simple: the best taking on the best. It’s too bad you didn’t do the same.

Quote:
You took the easy way out. When you weren’t dancing around fading stars (show idea for you:*Dancing Around the Fading Stars),*you were beating up on outclassed opponents. A lot of your opponents were above-average fighters, but they weren’t your caliber. You’re a very talented fighter, the best defensive fighter of our generation. But what good is talent if you don’t test it? Muhammad Ali did. Sugar Ray Leonard did. You? Not a chance. You spent 2000 to 2010 facing forgettable opening acts like Victoriano Sosa, Phillip N’dou, DeMarcus Corley, Henry Bruseles and Sharmba Mitchell. There were guys out there—tough scary opponents like Antonio Margarito and Paul Williams—but you ran from them. Were you ever on the track team in high school? You would have been a star.

Boxing will also be a better place without the Mouth. Your mouth, to be precise, the one that created “Money” Mayweather. I know you needed that Money Mayweather persona. Before he—and Golden Boy -Promotions—came along, nobody watched your fights. You couldn’t even sell out your hometown of Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Mouth made you money. More money than you could spend in a lifetime. (Wait, I’ve seen those episodes of 24/7. You probably will spend it all.) But the Mouth doesn’t have a place in boxing; save it for the WWE. Unless you’re someone like Ali, whose fights were as scintillating as his banter, the all-talk, no-entertainment model cheapens our sport. Boxers should speak with their fists and with their hearts. They don’t have to say anything to prove themselves. You’re going to have a legacy. You’ll be remembered as the guy who made the most money. As for your fights? We’ve already forgotten them.
Now that you’re stepping aside, attention can be turned to the sport’s real stars: the brawlers, the brave, the boxers who want nothing more than to face the best and therefore be the best. There’s Canelo, Kazakh KO sensation Gennady Golovkin, ferocious flyweight Román González, slugger Sergey Kovalev and a host of up-and-comers including Terence Crawford, Vasyl Lomachenko and Keith Thurman. Want to see what a monster fight looks like? Canelo takes on Miguel Cotto on November 21. It won’t do 4.4 million in PPV buys, but everyone who watches it will be thrilled. And that’s no empty promise.

You’re moving on to a new phase of life now, a second act. I’m sure it will be nice not to have to train year-round. To get out of the gym and spend time with your family. But I’m wondering what you’re going to do. You have a lot of time and, at the moment, a lot of money. Maybe you’ll put your true skills to work and open a used-car dealership or run a circus. Or maybe you’ll wind up back on*Dancing With the Stars.*It’s a job that’s safe, pays well and lets you run around on stage. Something you’ve been doing for most of your career.

Full article at link

http://www.playboy.com/articles/osca...oyd-mayweather

Last edited by redrat11 : 01-26-2016 at 03:09 PM.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:44 PM

Super Bowl 50 Ratings: CBS Draws Third Largest Audience on Record

FEBRUARY 8, 2016*|*11:54AM PT

Rick KissellSenior Editor@ratesrick

Quote:
CBS’ telecast of the Golden Super Bowl from the Golden State on Sunday has fallen short of last year’s record audience for the big game, but has become the third most-watched program in U.S. television history.

Nielsen estimates that an average audience of 111.9 million were watching throughout the Denver Broncos’ 24-10 victory over the Carolina Panthers, peaking with 115.5 million from 8:30-9 p.m. ET for the halftime show. The only telecasts to draw a larger audience were last year’s Super Bowl between New England and Seattle on NBC (114.4 million) and the 2014 matchup between Seattle and Denver on Fox (112.2 million).

The game was also broadcast nationally by ESPN Deportes, averaging 472,000 viewers. According to CBS, streaming coverage of the game on CBS and NFL properties averaged 1.4 million viewers, and viewers consumed more than 315 million minutes of coverage across laptops, desktops, tablets, connected TV devices and mobile phones.

CBS Interactive sold live stream ads together with broadcast for incremental value. National ads ran in the same spots on the broadcast and live stream for the first time this year.

In terms of total reach, Sunday’s game drew 167 million people who watched at least six minutes — a television record. CBS had also previously held this record when 164.1 million watched its coverage of the 2013 Super Bowl between Baltimore and San Francisco.

Quote:
ALL-TIME RECORD SUPER BOWL AUDIENCES
2015 — New England-Seattle (NBC) ……………….. *114.4 million
2014 — Seattle-Denver (Fox) ………………………….. *112.2 million
2016 — Denver-Carolina (CBS) ………………………. *111.9 million
2012 — NY Giants-New England (NBC) …………… *111.3 million
2011 — Green Bay-Pittsburgh (Fox) ………………… *111.0 million

Source: Nielsen
Full article at link below

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/supe...rd-1201699814/

Beyoncé Super Bowl Performance Pays Tribute to Black Panthers

by*LEE STRANAHAN8 Feb 2016

Quote:
Singer Beyoncé Knowles brought black liberation politics to the Super Bowl halftime show Sunday in a performance that appeared to pay tribute to the Black Panthers.

Backed by a cadre of backup dancers sporting Black Panther berets, Beyoncé performed her new single “Formation” in homage to the Black Lives Matter movement.

At one point during the performance, the dancers formed an X seemingly in*tribute to black Muslim activist Malcolm X and raised their fists in the “black power” salute.

The choreography wasn’t restricted to the football field; the halftime show was part of a marketing plan that put out messaging across multiple platforms, from social media to mainstream media.

A picture posted to Twitter also showed several of the performance’s backup dancers giving the black power salute while holding a sign reading, “Justice for Mario Woods.” Woods was shot by police after refusing to drop a knife in 2015.
Full article at link

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...02/08/2970258/

------------

Rudy Giuliani Calls Beyoncé’s Black Panther Super Bowl Tribute an ‘Attack’ on Police

by*JEROME HUDSON8 Feb 2016

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani blasted Beyoncé’s*Black Panther Party tribute*at the Super Bowl, calling the performance an “attack [on] police officers.”

“I thought that she used it as a platform to attack police officers, who are the people who protect her and protect us and keep us alive,” Giuliani said Monday on*Fox and*Friends.

“What we should be doing, in the African-American community and in all communities, is build up respect for police officers and focus on the fact that when something does go wrong, okay, we’ll work on that,”*Giuliani said.

Full article below

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...lice-officers/

PHOENIX OPEN

Waste Management Phoenix Open attendance records azcentral sports23 hours ago FacebookTwitter

Quote:
The Waste Management Phoenix Open posts the highest attendance marks of all the golf stops on the PGA Tour and worldwide.

The 2016*event set a record for week-long attendance, surpassing 600,000 for the first time ever.

It also saw daily records set for Friday and Saturday, with the third round the first-ever to surpass the 200,000 mark.

The daily attendance marks below in*boldare single-day records.

Noteworthy

In 2011, there was an eight-day tournament week due to a weather-related*Monday finish, with*Monday attendance of*13,033.In 1996, the tournament's final round was on Saturday due to*Super Bowl XXX at Sun Devil Stadium.1987 was the first year at the TPC of Scottsdale.1986 was the last year at Phoenix Country Club.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...ey=&autologin=

---------

Hideki Matsuyama seals playoff win over Rickie Fowler at Waste Management Phoenix Open John Davis, azcentral sports

When the last PGA Tour season ended, there was plenty of talk about golf’s new “Big Three.” Rickie Fowler quickly turned it into a foursome with his stellar play at the start of this season, but he was reduced to tears after letting victory slip away on Super Bowl Sunday.

Article at link

http://www.abc15.com/sports/sports-b...rd-on-saturday

---------

WM Phoenix Open sets single-day attendance record on Saturday

Associated Press

4:17 PM, Feb 6, 2016

10:37 PM, Feb 6, 2016

sports*|*arizona sports

Quote:
SCOTTSDALE - The Waste Management Phoenix Open drew an estimated 201,003 fans Saturday at TPC Scottsdale to break the tournament and golf record.

The previous largest crowd at the Stadium Course was 189,722 in 2014. The tournament also set a day record Friday at 160,415.

The event has drawn 535,035 fans with one day left. The weekly record of 564,368 was set last year.

http://www.abc15.com/sports/sports-b...rd-on-saturday

All time Greatest Golfer-Jack Nicklaus

Quote:
List of career achievements by Jack Nicklaus

This page details statistics, records, and other achievements pertaining to*Jack Nicklaus.

Major championships

Wins (18)

Records and triviaIn a span of 25 years, from 1962 (age 22) to 1986 (age 46), Nicklaus won 18 professional major championships. This is the most any player has won in his career.

Nicklaus held sole possession of the lead after 54 holes of a major championship on eight occasions and won each in regulation.

Nicklaus won 10 of 12 major championships when having the lead outright or tied for the lead after 54 holes and won eight times when trailing after 54 holes.In the above-referenced 20 major championships where Nicklaus either won (18) or finished in second place (2), he was a combined 30 strokes under par in final round scoring.
In 18 professional major championship victories, Nicklaus shot 56 rounds at even par or below.

Nicklaus won two major championships in a season on five occasions (1963, 1966, 1972, 1975, and 1980).

Nicklaus won at least one major championship in four consecutive years (1970–1973).

Nicklaus is one of five players (along withGene Sarazen,*Ben Hogan,*Gary Player, andTiger Woods) to have won all four professional major championships in his career, known as the Career Grand Slam, and the second-youngest to do so in his fifth year as a professional at age 26 (Tiger Woods, fourth year at age 24).

At age 33 in 1973, Nicklaus broke*Bobby Jones' record of 13 major championships (old configuration) and*Walter Hagen's record of 11 professional major championships by winning his third*PGA Championship; 14th and 12th win, respectively.

One of two players to achieve a*"triple career slam"*i.e. winning all four major championships three times in a career, the other being Tiger Woods.Nicklaus made 39 consecutive cuts in major championships starting at the 1969Masters*and ending by being cut at the 1978PGA Championship. In this span he won eight times, was runner-up seven times, and had 33 top-10 finishes. This record of consecutive cuts made in major championships was equaled by Tiger Woods at the 2006 Masters.Nicklaus holds the record for most runner-up finishes in majors with 19.Nicklaus holds the record for most top-five finishes in major championships with 56.One of two players to finish in the top five in all four professional major championships in two different years (1971 and 1973), the other being Tiger Woods (2000 and 2005). Both players finished in the top four in all four majors once (1973 and 2005, respectively). However, It should be noted that Bobby Jones won the "Grand Slam" under the old configuration in 1930 and*Ben Hogan*won all three of the majors he was able to play in 1953.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._Jack_Nicklaus

List of career achievements by Tiger Woods

Quote:
Career records and statistics

Woods has won 79 official*PGA Tourevents, second only to*Sam Snead, and six ahead of*Jack Nicklaus*with 73 wins. (SeeList of golfers with most PGA Tour wins.)Woods has won 14*majors,*second all time, behind Jack Nicklaus.Woods is 14–1 when going into the final round of a major with at least a share of the lead.Woods scoring average in 2000 is the lowest in PGA Tour history, both adjusted, 67.79, and unadjusted, 68.17.[1]Woods has the lowest career scoring average in PGA Tour history.Woods has amassed the most career earnings of any player in PGA Tour history (even after inflation is considered).Woods is one of five players (along withGene Sarazen,*Ben Hogan,*Jack Nicklaus, andGary Player) to have won all four professional major championships in his career, known as the Career Grand Slam, and was the youngest to do so.[2]Woods is the only player to have won all four professional major championships in a row, accomplishing the feat in the 2000–2001 seasons. This feat became known as the "Tiger Slam".Woods set the all-time record for most consecutive*cuts*made, with 142. The streak started in 1998, he set the record at the 2003 Tour Championship with 114 (passing*Byron Nelson's previous record of 113 and Jack Nicklaus at 105) and extended this mark to 142 before it ended on May 13, 2005 at theEDS Byron Nelson Championship. Many consider this to be one of the most remarkable golf accomplishments of all time, given the margin by which he broke the old record and given that during the streak, the next longest streak by any other player was usually only in the 10s or 20s.[3][4][5][6]*It should be noted that when Byron Nelson played far fewer players made the cut in a given event.[citation needed]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...by_Tiger_Woods

Last edited by redrat11 : 02-08-2016 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:38 AM

Better Watch before " THEY" make them dissappear off the net???

Quote:
Following an argument with her fiancé Ben, Michelle leaves New Orleans and drives through rural Louisiana. Late at night, she turns on the radio only to hear that there were continuous blackouts in major cities. Distracted by a call from Ben, Michelle gets into an accident and is rendered unconscious. She wakes up in a concrete room chained to a wall in her underwear, and is approached by a man named Howard, who explains that an attack of unknown origin has taken place and that he brought her to his bunker after finding her on the side of the road. Michelle meets Emmett, another survivor who witnessed the attack and fled to Howard's bunker. During dinner, an unconvinced Michelle steals Howard's keys and tries to escape, but discovers Leslie, a woman suffering from severe skin lesions, begging to get into the bunker. When the desperate woman bangs her head against the bunker's reinforced door in an attempt to get in, Michelle realizes Howard was right and stays

Quote:
As time passes, the trio begins adapting to living underground, and Howard tells Michelle about his daughter Megan, of whom he lost custody. But Michelle and Emmett eventually detect inconsistencies in his story, ultimately discovering that the picture of "Megan" Howard showed Michelle is actually that of Brittany, a high-school classmate of Emmett's younger sister who went missing two years before. Upon finding another photo of Howard and a glum Brittany in the bunker, Michelle and Emmett realize that Howard abducted and murdered Brittany. Realizing that Howard is dangerous, they begin to plan an escape and fashion a makeshift biohazard suit, but Howard discovers that they are planning something. In defense of Michelle, Emmett accepts the blame and claims he was creating a weapon in order to steal Howard's gun, wanting Michelle to respect him the same way she respected Howard. After seemingly accepting the apology from Emmett, Howard summarily murders him with a revolver. Michelle works to complete the biohazard suit but is again discovered by Howard, who realizes her true intentions of leaving. Exposed, Michelle makes her escape attempt and is cornered by Howard, but dumps a vat of perchloric acid on him, severely burning him and inadvertently starting an electrical fire. She climbs through the air ducts despite the burnt Howard's protests that "You can't run from them", puts on the suit, and escapes outside, where she realizes the air is not toxic.

A techno-organic extraterrestrial craft appears in the distance; the bunker then explodes from the fire, killing Howard in the process and drawing the craft's attention. Michelle is attacked by the craft and by a creature on the ground. The craft releases toxic gas, forcing her to take shelter in Howard's truck, which is then picked up by the craft as it attempts to consume her. However, Michelle assembles a Molotov cocktail and throws it into the craft, which is destroyed. Michelle drives away in Leslie's car and hears a radio broadcast about successful human resistance efforts. Survivors are directed to evacuate north of Baton Rouge, while those able to aid in the fight are directed to Houston; reaching a crossroads, she heads for Houston while two other alien ships can be seen in the air when lightning strikes the night sky.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10_Cloverfield_Lane

And now, I must return to my "TIME"

Revelation 9King James Version (KJV)

9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...+9&version=KJV

Revelation, Chapter 9

This will begin by giving you the scripture from the King James Version of the Bible, then will go into our description of what the verses mean. You will be able to read various additional information contained in more specific files under "Research Materials".

Quote:
In Revelation chapter 9, the fifth and sixth trumpets are described. The fifth trumpet brings a five month period of torment on the unbelievers of the earth.

In the first 12 verses, John employs the image of a pit seven times to describe hell. Each time the pit is closely associated with demons; it is also associated with the unsaved. (Romans 10 v.7)

This image of hell may also imply darkness and imprisonment since pits were often used as prisons in ancient cultures. Obviously, the pit appears as a place of suffering.

If you have trouble believing God could ever make a hell, remember it was prepared for the Devil and his angels. (Matthew 25 verse 41. Those who go to hell are in essence choosing to spend eternity with Satan rather than with Christ.

Quote:
Chapter 9

9:1 "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit."

We know that Jesus Christ holds the key to the bottomless pit. He took the key away from Satan when He (Jesus) went there, preached, and brought captivity captive out with Him, Ephesians 4:8

The Fifth Trumpet - The expulsion of Satan from heaven. The identification of Satan in this passage is not hard to make. Isaiah foresaw this development in exactly the same manner described by John. "How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, you who have weakened the nations!" (Isaiah 14 v.12)

Many people mistakenly believe that throughout human history, Satan has already been banished from heaven, or that he reigns in some kind of kingdom in hell. That isn't true. Satan has always had access to the Throne of God, where he serves as the principle accuser of the saints of God. "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord,
and Satan also came among them." (Job 1 v.6)

Satan's entry into God's presence changes here. Now he is kicked out of heaven, and he is furious. Note also that he carries with him the key to the bottomless pit. (Rev. 9 v.1) He didn't have it before; it was given him by the One who holds the keys to heaven, hell and to death.

9:2 "And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit."

Quote:
Jesus gave Satan the keys so that he could be released to carry out this punishment. Just as Satan had to have permission of God to afflict Job, Satan brings all of these terrible things on the earth and his people by permission of God.

The physical smoke that comes up surely will obscure the sun and diminish the light. In the spiritual, it will diminish the Light, as
well.

The abyss is the home of Satan and the demons. When Satan opens the abyss, here come the demons in force to deceive and destroy. They have such a vicious nature that God had to bind them to keep the human race from being annihilated before the appointed time, but now the restrains are off.

"And out of the smoke came forth locusts upon the earth; and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power. And they were told that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

The appearance of these locusts is both frightening and repulsive (v.7-10), and they do not act in an unorganized way; in fact, John says, "They had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon" (v.11) Both names mean "Destroyer". This seems to be one of the plagues that God sends on the followers of Antichrist to hinder them from proselytizing among the uncommitted of the world. It may also give Tribulation saints some time to prepare themselves for the horrors of the soon to come Great Tribulation.

If any religious activity is still going on at this time, there will be a flood of false doctrine and defaming of the Lord Jesus Christ. It would be a kind of religion of the flesh, (anything goes religion). It sounds very much like what is going on today in most churches.

http://www.discoverrevelation.com/Rev_9.html

The Winged Creature! UPDATE!!!!
JULY 20, 2016 / LAMARZUL

It’s going VIRAL!
Notice the stinger on the tail.

linked below

https://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/201...eature-update/

Last edited by redrat11 : 07-25-2016 at 05:25 PM.
Old 08-28-2016, 01:25 PM

u

Philippines war on drugs: '1,900 killed' amid crackdown
23 August 2016
From the section Asia

Quote:
The head of the Philippines police has said more than 1,900 people have been killed during a crackdown on illegal drugs in the past seven weeks.
Ronald dela Rosa was speaking at a senate hearing into the sharp rise in deaths since Rodrigo Duterte became president.
He said police operations had killed about 750 people, but the other deaths were still being investigated.
Mr Duterte won the presidency with his hard-line policy to eradicate drugs.
He has previously urged citizens to shoot and kill drug dealers who resisted arrest, and reiterated that the killings of drug suspects were lawful if the police acted in self-defence.

He also threatened to "separate" from the UN after it called his war on drugs a crime under international law.
The US has said it is "deeply concerned" by the increase in drug-related killings.

full article below

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37162323

Philippines drugs war: The woman who kills dealers for a living
26 August 2016
From the section Asia

Quote:
The Philippines is in the midst of a brutal war on drugs sanctioned by the controversial President Rodrigo Duterte, which has seen almost 2,000 killings in a matter of weeks. The BBC's Jonathan Head explores the country's dark underbelly of dealers and assassins through the story of one woman trapped in a chilling predicament.
When you meet an assassin who has killed six people, you don't expect to encounter a diminutive, nervous young woman carrying a baby.
"My first job was two years ago in this province nearby. I felt really scared and nervous because it was my first time."

Maria, not her real name, now carries out contract killings as part of the government-sanctioned war on drugs.
She is part of a hit team that includes three women, who are valued because they can get close to their victims without arousing the same suspicion a man would.

Since President Duterte was elected, and urged citizens and police to kill drug dealers who resisted arrest, Maria has killed five more people, shooting them all in the head.

Quote:
I asked her who gave the orders for these assassinations: "Our boss, the police officer," she said.
On the very afternoon we met, she and her husband had been told their safe house had been exposed. They were moving in a hurry.
This controversial drug war has brought her more work, but more risk too. She described how it began when her husband was commissioned to kill a debtor by a policeman - one who was also a drug pusher.

article continues at link below

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37172002

-----------

Philippines election: Rodrigo Duterte in quotes
10 May 2016
From the section Asia

The frontrunner in the Philippines election, Rodrigo Duterte, is known for saying things that many would consider unsayable.
But his outspoken style - and his record as mayor of the country's third biggest city - have made him popular with voters.

Quote:
A vow to kill 100,000 criminals
"Forget the laws on human rights. If I make it to the presidential palace, I will do just what I did as mayor. You drug pushers, hold-up men and do-nothings, you better go out. Because I'd kill you," he said at his final campaign rally in Manila on Saturday.
"I'll dump all of you into Manila Bay, and fatten all the fish there," he added.
Mr Duterte was referring to his record after 22 years as mayor of Davao, the country's third biggest city.
When he took office, the city was plagued by violence, due in part to a communist insurgency in the region. The local authorities began arming civilian militias to tackle to communist insurgents, and those militias turned into death squads which targeted anyone seen as a threat to public order.
Under his stewardship, the city also built a large integrated emergency response centre and its crime statistics have fallen.

Quote:
A 'joke' about rape and murder
"They raped all of the women... There was this Australian lay minister... when they took them out... I saw her face and I thought, 'Son of a bitch. what a pity... they raped her, they all lined up. I was mad she was raped but she was so beautiful. I thought, the mayor should have been first."
That was Mr Duterte speaking at a campaign rally about a prison riot in Davao in 1989 that saw inmates take a female Australian missionary working at the prison hostage before raping and killing her.
Facing fierce criticism, Mr Duterte initially said his comment was simply "how men talk". Later his office issued an apology, quoting him as saying there was "no intention of disrespecting our women and those who have been victims of this horrible crime".
"Sometimes my mouth can get the better of me," the statement added.
Later, he appeared to row back on that, saying he had not read the statement before approving it, and that he stood by the comments.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36251094

---------------

Detroit Has Gone From Being The Greatest Manufacturing City In The World To A Global Joke
By Michael Snyder, on August 22nd, 2016

Quote:
n 1960, the city of Detroit was the greatest manufacturing city that the world had ever seen. Nearly two million people lived there, and it had the highest per capita income in the United States. That may be hard to believe, because today it actually has one of the lowest per capita incomes of all of our major cities. Over the decades more than a million people have left the city, and thousands of abandoned homes have been torn down. But there are still tens of thousands of abandoned dwellings that remain standing, and some have sold for as little as one dollar in recent years. Once Detroit was the envy of the entire planet, but now it has become a global joke and in other countries they love to do news stories about “the ruins of Detroit” to show how rapidly America is rotting and decaying. Sadly, Detroit is far from alone, because there are other formerly great manufacturing cities that have declined just as fast as Detroit has.

Earlier today, I came across a video that contains footage that someone recently captured as they drove through the city of Detroit at night. To say that the footage is disturbing would be a tremendous understatement…

article at link below

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...-a-global-joke

-----------

Title of Video should be-This is what happens to a civilization/city when COMMUNIST DEMOCRATS run your city forever!

Quote:
Published on Jan 31, 2014www.detroitbankruptmovie.com

Detroit U.S.A.: Once the most prosperous city in America. With a booming manufacturing sector and cultural magnetism, the city had bright horizons after World War II. But as the 1960′s rolled in, the marriage of Big Business and Big Government overtook Detroit. The central planners in government needed the powerful corporations, and the powerful corporations came to depend on the bureaucracy, too. The marriage worked well for the politicians and for their corporate cronies, but Detroit itself entered a decades-long decline. America watched as Detroit slowly bled people, jobs and revenue. Politicians tried spending money. They tried raising taxes. The more they taxed and spent, the faster the city declined.
Detroit still had its "Big Three" auto manufacturers, until two of its crown jewels, General Motors and Chrysler, imploded in 2008 under the weight of reckless and subsidized mismanagement.

Instead of allowing market forces to rebuild Detroit and the auto industry, the United States handed billions of dollars to General Motors and Chrysler.

Five years later, the city of Detroit is bankrupt and almost $20 billion dollars in debt. Meanwhile, General Motors has a cash balance of over $20 billion, still owes the taxpayers over $10 billion dollars that outgoing CEO Dan Akerson said will not be paid, and the company continues to benefit from an unprecedented $18 billion tax gift from the bankruptcy.

Why is General Motors walking away with billions while Detroit dies?

How did so much money change hands between the world's most powerful corporate leaders and government officials while delivering on so little of the promise sold to America by central planners? Bankrupt: How Cronyism & Corruption Took Down Detroit answers this question, and many others. Complete with the candid analysis of pundits, journalists, analysts and government officials, sourcing of historical news and government archives, and on-scene interviews with everyday Detroiters, Bankrupt sheds light on what happened to Detroit, and who is to blame.

And most importantly, it asks "What is next for the Motor City?"

--------------

Brutal New York - 1965/95

Quote:
One day I saw in the New York times a picture of Mayor Lindsay presenting a bouquet of flowers to a "heroic" police officer in a hospital bed. It said that he had been shot down while "entering an apartment." I decided to find out what was actually behind this incident and nosed around the Bronx for several days to find the relatives and the apartment where it all took place. Little by little I found out what had happened.

James and Barbara were a young black couple who lived in the worst neighborhood in the U.S.A. around Fox Street in the South Bronx. One day they heard burglars on the roof and called the police. Two plain-clothes officers arrived at the apartment and kicked in the door without knocking. James thought it was the burglars who were breaking in, and he shot at the door, but was then himself killed by the police. Barbara ran screaming into the neighbor's apartment. When I went to the 41st Precinct police station they confirmed the story and admitted that "there had been a little mistake," but James of course "was asking for it, being in possession of an unregistered gun."

I was by now so used to this kind of American logic that I did not feel any particular indignation toward the officer. I just felt that he was wrong. Since I had spent so much time finding out the facts of the case. I might as well go to the funeral, too. I rushed around town trying to borrow a nice shirt and arrived at the funeral home in the morning about an hour before the services. I took some pictures of James in the coffin. He was very handsome. I admired the fine job the undertaker had done with plastic to plug up the bullet holes.

Black undertakers are sheer artists in this field; even people who have had their eyes torn out they can get to look perfectly normal. Since black bodies arrive in all possible colors and conditions, they use almost the entire color spectrum in plastic materials. James did not make any particular impression on me; I had already seen so many young black corpses. The only thing I wondered about was that there wasn't any floral wreath from the police. I waited about an hour, which was to be the last normal hour that day. Not more than ten people came to the funeral, all of them surprised at seeing a white man there. A young guy whispered to me that he thought it was a little unbecoming for a white man to he present at this particular funeral. Then suddenly I heard terrible screams from the front hall and saw three men bringing Barbara in. Her legs were dragging along the floor. She was incapable of walking. I could not see her face, but she was a tall, beautiful, light-skinned young woman. Her screams made me shudder.

Never before had I heard such excruciating and pain-filled screams. When she reached the coffin, it became unbearable. It was the first and only time in America I was unable to photograph. I had taken pictures with tears running down my cheeks, but had always kept myself at such a great distance from the suffering that I was able to record it.

When Barbara came up to the coffin, she threw herself down into it. She lay on top of James and screamed so it cut through marrow and bone. I could only make out the words, "James, wake up, wake up!" again and again. The others tried to pull her away, but Barbara didn't notice anything but James. I was at this point completely convinced that James would rise up in the coffin. I have seen much suffering in America, but I have often perceived in the midst of the suffering a certain hypocrisy or even shallowness, which enabled me to distance myself from it.

Barbara knocked my feet completely out from under me. Everything began to spin before my eyes. It must have been at that point that I suddenly rushed weeping out of' the funeral home. I ran for blocks just to get away. My crying was completely uncontrollable. I staggered down through Simpson and Prospect Streets, where nine out of ten die an unnatural death. Robbers and the usual street criminals stood in the doorways, but I just staggered on without noticing them, stumbling over garbage cans and broken bottles. It was a wonder that no one mugged me, but they must have thought I had just been mugged.

full thread at link below

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=402544

Christmas in New York

Quote:
Book 9, pages 160-164

New York is an inhuman, cold city. You have to live with the alienation, or be destroyed. In my journey I always try to go the whole way with people I get attached to, but in New York again and again I must break off with people prematurely and thus abandon the human connection that has arisen between us. I have experienced it most strongly this Christmas, which was even more intense than last year when I was held up by three Puerto Ricans on Fourth Street on Christmas Eve.

This year I had just hitch-hiked in from Alabama, but couldn't find any of my friends and ended up on the street down in the Bowery on Christmas Eve. I got to talking with a bum who had lighted a fire to keep warm. He must have been a bum for a long time, for his curly hair was all in knots which could not possibly be combed out. We soon became good friends. He was one of those bums who can talk; the worst are the bums who can only communicate through the eyes.

http://www.american-pictures.com/eng...ook/book-9.htm

----------

New NWO AMERICAN

Walmart’s Out-of-Control Crime Problem Is Driving Police Crazy

The retailer’s aggressive cost cutting has unintended consequences.
By Shannon Pettypiece and David Voreacos | August 17, 2016
Photographs by Johnathon Kelso for Bloomberg Businessweek
From Bloomberg Businessweek

Quote:
Darrell Ross—Officer Walmart to his colleagues in the Tulsa Police Department—operates for up to 10 hours a day out of the security office of a Walmart Supercenter in the city’s northeast corner. It’s a small, windowless space with six flatscreen monitors mounted on a pale blue cinder-block wall, and on this hot summer day, the room is packed. Four Walmart employees watch the monitors, which toggle among the dozens of cameras covering the store and parking lot, while doing paperwork and snacking on Cheez Whiz and Club Crackers. In a corner of the room, an off-duty sheriff’s officer, hired by Walmart, makes small talk with the employees.

As soon as Ross walks in the door, around 2 p.m., he’s presented with an 18-year-old who tried to leave the store with a microwave oven. Ross focuses his gaze and talks in a low voice to the young man, who just graduated from high school and plans to go into the military. He also attempts to calm the boy’s mother, who rushed to the store and is worried that her son won’t be able to enlist if he gets a criminal record. “You need to start taking responsibility for your actions,” Ross tells the teenager. “You’re a man now.” He tells the mother that because it was the boy’s first offense, he won’t be arrested—but if he messes up twice more, he’ll be charged with a felony. Ross slips a pair of reading glasses out of his bulletproof vest and writes the young man a summons to appear in court.
story at link

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-walmart-crime/

Last edited by redrat11 : 08-29-2016 at 04:44 PM.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:00 AM

Giants & Prophecy/ Open Lines

Quote:
Date: Tuesday - October 4, 2016
Host: George Noory
Guests: Steve Quayle
Author and researcher Steve Quayle touched on a variety of topics including the prophetic writings of Francis Bacon, evidence for giants and their underground tunnels, the alien agenda and disclosure, as well as earth changes, geopolitics, and Russia. Francis Bacon, writing in the early 17th century in his novel New Atlantis, included such technology and inventions as wind and water turbines, electricity, genetic labs, flying machines, submarines, and holographic projections, said Quayle, who marveled at the accuracy of his prescience.

Quayle believes that we are in the midst of a "soft disclosure" about the alien presence, and that the Vatican is attempting to control the narrative, as their Lucifer telescope on Mount Graham searches for extraterrestrials. A vast underground tunnel system or labyrinth in South America called the Chinkana was created by ancient giants, and the Catholic church, during the reign of the conquistadors built large churches over the entrances, Quayle contends. A similar underground tunnel structure exists in the US, and the military built bases to cover up the entrances, he added. Knowledge and evidence of the giants is suppressed because their DNA is being used in secret "supersoldier" genetic programs, he suggested.

"We are seeing our country ultimately brought under United Nations control," and the endgame is to take over all local law enforcement---"that's why all the racial tension and strife is being generated," he commented. Further, the conflict between the US and Russia is intensifying. They have a highly developed plan to shelter their population in the event of a nuclear war, noted Quayle, and have been flying their bombers into their old Cold War pattern.

full show at link

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/10/04/

Last edited by redrat11 : 10-05-2016 at 02:17 AM.
Old 10-05-2016, 05:38 PM

Stephanie Courtney

Quote:
Stephanie Courtney (born February 8, 1970)[1] is an American actress and comedian, best known for playing the advertising character Flo in television and radio commercials for Progressive Insurance,[2] and noted for her recurring roles on several television series, including the voices of Renee the Receptionist and Joy Peters on the Adult Swim comedy Tom Goes to the Mayor (2004–06); Marge on the AMC drama Mad Men (2007); and Diane on the ABC comedy Cavemen (2007). She also appeared in the season 2 premiere of Men of a Certain Age. Courtney is a member of The Groundlings, an improvisational and sketch comedy theater in Los Angeles, California.

Early life and education

Courtney was born in Stony Point, New York, the youngest of three children[3] of a high school history teacher father and a singer mother.[1] In 1992 she graduated from Binghamton University, where she had played Elizabeth Proctor in The Crucible. By then, she said, "I was never tortured over whether I wanted to become an actress. There was never another option in my mind."[4] After graduation, she moved to New York City, where her roommate was future author and columnist Megan Daum.[1] While working as evening secretary for Smith Barney chairman Robert S. Greenhill, Courtney studied acting at the Neighborhood Playhouse.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Courtney

Old 10-07-2016, 06:27 AM

Drudge Asks ‘Is Government Lying About Hurricane Matthew?’
Print The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store
Steve Watson
Prison Planet.com
October 7, 2016

Quote:
Alternative media giant Matt Drudge took to Twitter Thursday in a rare social media outing to float questions about whether the government is exaggerating the intensity of Hurricane Matthew.
“The deplorables are starting to wonder if govt has been lying to them about Hurricane Matthew…” Drudge tweeted, suggesting that the motivation was to make “an exaggerated point on climate”.

Drudge followed up the first tweet with another pointing out that there is no way for anyone to verify the claims of 165mph winds being claimed by the Hurricane Center.

The creator of The Drudge Report went on to ask his followers to take control of monitoring the Hurricane, and help get out the truth about the danger it poses.
Drudge further tweeted the following:

These last two tweets were later deleted. However, Drudge regularly purges his twitter account of everything he tweets.
Reports over the past few days of the Category 4 storm gaining in strength prompted President Obama to declare a state of emergency in Florida, which paves the way for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Federal Emergency and Management Agency (FEMA) to step in and override State and local authorities.
“This is likely the largest and most powerful hurricane to hit the United States in a decade or so,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest said earlier Thursday.
In addition, Florida Gov. Rick Scott issued an evacuation order, urging Floridians to “Evacuate, evacuate, evacuate,” warning that “This is going to kill people.”
With a lack of visual evidence of the intensity of the storm, many began to question whether it was being used by the government for political purposes, or even as an excuse for a Martial law type drill.
Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) slammed Drudge, urging his twitter followers to ignore the comments:

full read at link

http://www.prisonplanet.com/drudge-a...e-matthew.html

Hillary Clinton Buys, Then ‘Delays,’ $60K in Ads on Weather Channel to Target Florida Voters During Hurricane Matthew

By Emily Zanotti12:03 pm, October 6, 2016

UPDATE: The Clinton campaign has now issued a statement saying that they will “delay” all Florida ads – including the controversial Weather Channel ads – until after Hurricane Matthew has passed.

After the storm passes out of Florida, its unlikely the Clinton campaign will need to keep their ad commitment to the Weather Channel, of course.

Quote:
Rahm Emanuel once said “never let a good crisis go to waste,” and Hillary Clinton is taking his advice to heart. She’s bought $63,000 worth of ads on the Weather Channel so that she can appeal to Florida voters while they panic over Hurricane Matthew.

The hurricane, which is set to make landfall on Florida Thursday night into Friday morning, could be one of the most damaging storms in American history. Outage forecasts show that nearly 7 million people could be without power by Friday night, with the storm continuing up the East coast through Georgia and South Carolina.

The direst predictions have Matthew meeting up with tropical storm Nicole.

But while Clinton has yet to express sympathy with potential victims of the storm, she’s already preying on Florida residents desperate to get the latest information on the hurricane bearing down on their homes—making sure that they get her election pitch in between updates about wind speeds and category strength.

https://heatst.com/politics/hillary-...icane-matthew/

Last edited by redrat11 : 10-07-2016 at 04:18 PM.