Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2016, 10:17 PM
FR33DOM

Default Are you mind-controlled?

Jennifer wrote:

I once loved a Freemason. He knew "they" were helping him but they convinced him it was because he was "special," "intelligent," "extraordinary," and "unique."

He believed he had earned their respect and thus his business success. *Years later, after he was deeply in, I was with him when he had his epiphany. *He realized he wasn't that special or smart. He was deluded by them into thinking he was a hero when he was actually an anti-Christ and a son of Satan.

Shocked he said, "They" lied to me!" *He realized they were using him for their evil agenda. *Upon this realization, he cried all night till early dawn using every tissue and roll of toilet paper in the house. He was crying for the loss of his soul and the death he was bringing to humanity.

I cried with him and for him. There was no way out for him because part of his mind control/brainwashing was that God did not exist. *He was an atheist. *He had closed the one door that could have saved him. *Thus there was no hope, no forgiveness - not even God could save him. I still pray for him....I felt like Gretchen in Faust.*

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/brotherhood-of....IoUFCpjJ.dpuf