Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2015, 04:33 PM
K.T.C.H.

Red face Re: Flash and Smash your Trash for masonic Asherah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban Freekmasons View Post
who are you?
I'm a single male who is a veteran, a grad student, a Freemason, a Christian, a Scotch swiller, a hunter, a lover of the outdoors, a history nerd, a traveler, and a family man.

Who are you?

Old 06-24-2015, 02:28 AM
FR33DOM

Default Re: Flash and Smash your Trash for masonic Asherah

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I'm a single male who is a veteran, a grad student, a Freemason, a Christian, a Scotch swiller, a hunter, a lover of the outdoors, a history nerd, a traveler, and a family man.

Who are you?
You forgot to mention that you are a Martian. Masons can tell you anything, and they do (Father of all Lies).

Now let's start again. My real name is Joe Stirling Christie. I have asked you a dozen times, what is your real name?..... Every time you have waffled your way out of this simple question (as all masons do). Come on ksicmason, prove again to the world that you are full of keech.
Old 06-25-2015, 09:23 PM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
You forgot to mention that you are a Martian. Masons can tell you anything, and they do (Father of all Lies).
That would require me being born on Mars...and I wasn't. If I was associated with any planets it would be most likely with Venus...so I'd be a Venutian and following that maybe from Mercury.

Quote:
My real name is Joe Stirling Christie.
I know who you are.

Quote:
I have asked you a dozen times, what is your real name?
And I've told you, you can look it up pretty easily.
Old 07-09-2015, 07:25 AM
FR33DOM

Quote:
That would require me being born on Mars...and I wasn't. If I was associated with any planets it would be most likely with Venus...so I'd be a Venutian and following that maybe from Mercury.

I know who you are.

And I've told you, you can look it up pretty easily.
Dear old ksicmason, same old masonic cryptic answers. Do the masons give you a small book (for small minds) of cryptic answers to the seekers of truth. I mean, all masons world-wide give the same old crap and not one of them will reveal their real name. I/we have found that they actively use false names.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:29 PM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
Dear old ksicmason, same old masonic cryptic answers. Do the masons give you a small book (for small minds) of cryptic answers to the seekers of truth. I mean, all masons world-wide give the same old crap and not one of them will reveal their real name. I/we have found that they actively use false names.
No, my answers are derived from independent research and personal experience. The truth doesn't change just because you don't like it.

Seeker of truth? LOL You're a dweller and propagator of ignorance.

Well, I'm not required to use my real name on this site and non-Masons use usernames more than Masons do (sheer numbers alone). Plus, you could find out my real name quite easily.
Old 07-10-2015, 04:36 AM
FR33DOM

Quote:
No, my answers are derived from independent research and personal experience. The truth doesn't change just because you don't like it.

Seeker of truth? LOL You're a dweller and propagator of ignorance.

Well, I'm not required to use my real name on this site and non-Masons use usernames more than Masons do (sheer numbers alone). Plus, you could find out my real name quite easily.
All of these opinions and comments from k sic mason (in hiding) are invalid. You are in the same gang that murdered our son (and the masons are protecting the culprit). Freemasonry is the world's biggest gang of pedo's, drug dealers, murderers and war-mongers.

The real truth about freemasons are that they are just fart-cathchers for the rich false jews. I have no doubt you will disagree from behind the lodge curtains. All masons (in hiding) have opinions....
Old 07-19-2015, 12:45 PM
FR33DOM

ditto
Old 07-21-2015, 03:47 AM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
You are in the same gang that murdered our son (and the masons are protecting the culprit). Freemasonry is the world's biggest gang of pedo's, drug dealers, murderers and war-mongers.
I belong to no such organization and Freemasonry does no such things. This is all just your opinion though.
Old 07-21-2015, 04:13 AM
FR33DOM

Quote:
I belong to no such organization and Freemasonry does no such things. This is all just your opinion though.
Reply to Mr KsicMason, you have to be the dumbest person on Godís planet. You deny any truth said about criminal freemasonry. You are the same person who said your masonic pretend brothers are your real brothers. Your mother must have been a busy girl, having all those masonic babies to different masonic fathers.

I would like to take it further but you donít exist. Like all other masons online, you hide behind the masonic lodge curtains and too shit scared and sneaky to reveal who you truly areÖ..

Why donít you remind yourself that ďMasonic Donkeys only eat masonic carrotsĒ or a drunk mason in the lodge told me, so it must be true. No doubt you will reply with more blah blah blah from your drunk masonic brothers. Now you know why the booze is dirt cheap in the lodge.

Thank you for letting me show the world about how the masonic members (drones) think. Canít you just post something by yourself instead of going round the forums defending the rich manís masonic gang?.
Old 07-21-2015, 04:41 AM
K.T.C.H.

Quote:
Reply to Mr KsicMason, you have to be the dumbest person on Godís planet.
Why? Because I don't buy into your BS?

Quote:
You deny any truth said about criminal freemasonry.
Just the opposite. I embrace the truth, but your accusations don't contain any truth. They are the writings of a lunatic.

Quote:
You are the same person who said your masonic pretend brothers are your real brothers.
They are my Brothers, just not biological.

Quote:
Your mother must have been a busy girl, having all those masonic babies to different masonic fathers.
I'm the only male that my mother birthed.

Quote:
I would like to take it further but you donít exist.
*pinches self* Nope, I exist.

Quote:
Like all other masons online, you hide behind the masonic lodge curtains and too shit scared and sneaky to reveal who you truly are...
LOL It really bugs you that I won't say my name, but if you had half a brain you would know what my real name was. Then again, using a online handle doesn't mean I'm hiding anything. Everyone, including you uses an online handle. Anonymity goes along with secrecy and privacy, nothing inherently wrong with them.

Quote:
Why donít you remind yourself that ďMasonic Donkeys only eat masonic carrotsĒ or a drunk mason in the lodge told me, so it must be true.
Nice ad hominem. Can you make any argument without using a logical fallacy? Your posting tells me you can't.

Quote:
No doubt you will reply with more blah blah blah from your drunk masonic brothers.
Who says my Brothers are drunk, let alone drunk in Lodge? Who says my information is based upon what is told to me? You? LOL

Quote:
Now you know why the booze is dirt cheap in the lodge.
Can't serve or have booze in my Lodge.

Quote:
Canít you just post something by yourself instead of going round the forums defending the rich manís masonic gang?.
Oh look, another pointless and baseless attack.