Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2005, 10:18 AM

Default DON'T TAKE IT TO HEART

I once mentioned something, and I guess it went over like a lead balloon. Don't forget that alot of the anonymous posters, and the peeping guests are students (some junior high agers, some a little older), the disgruntled, coffee and net cafes customers, who pop in here for the fun of it. They read posts to see who is who, and who said what to whom. I see from the library I go to, this is how it is at alot of places that have computer access. They do not absorb this stuff personally, but try to give you a wedgie.

Yes, some posts I've read last night and early this morning are (in my opinion)uncalled for, but this is a free for all. At least that's how I see it.

I can say the exact same thing as someone else, but depending on how I'm perceived (or, just not one's 'cup of tea' for whatever personal reason)
I'll get a response (not just me) to show that they are not going to agree with me, or not make any comment but just skip over me. And that's OK. I'm not here to see how many responses I can count up, or make friends with anyone, nor to show off any aggressiveness, or be a cry baby. This CC and the NWO chat stuff does not control me. I'm not the obsessive type. It doesn't control me at all.

In my daily living, I know where I need to assert myself, or be humble and passive. We all do. I know where it is necessary for me to be
taken seriously. I believe I've made a good life for myself. I'm not a door mat. Though there were times in my life I was careless!
But we learn.

However, on the CC site, man I gotta tell you, I'm seeing more hostility, than info. INFO: Which is why I've become a member in the first place. But then again, its your right to say whatever you feel you need to let out. I'm not perfect, I've had my moments of disagreement with some.

My reason for this posting: If I've offended anyone, I say here - right now, I apologize.
Otherwise if you just have a neutral view, and don't care one way or the other. Then good for you. Don't get your underwear into a wedgie.
And please, if you don't want to respond to my questions or comments. Don't. You don't have to.
Thanks for the nice PM's, the harsh one's were thrown in the shit file.

Thank You, Helen aka: get_real

Old 03-08-2005, 10:41 AM

Default Re: DON'T TAKE IT TO HEART

Why dont we get a rant room for the forums so people can let out steam, and challenge, and argue and debate?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 03-08-2005, 10:45 AM

Quote:
DarkChilde3D wrote:
Why dont we get a rant room for the forums so people can let out steam, and challenge, and argue and debate?
That's an idea. Maybe then, we can truly make a movie, after we have a better outlook.
Old 03-09-2005, 03:14 AM

Hope not refering to me GR!

Or else!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha...if so...if a wolf comes to my door dressed as Red Riding hood it gets a baseball bat over the head...literally.

I have no time for games with 'alledged' Masons.

I actually dont believe he is.

He's just an idiot.

All forums contain aggro. End of story. It's part of the game.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:07 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Hope not refering to me GR!

Or else!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha...if so...if a wolf comes to my door dressed as Red Riding hood it gets a baseball bat over the head...literally.

I have no time for games with 'alledged' Masons.

I actually dont believe he is.

He's just an idiot.

All forums contain aggro. End of story. It's part of the game.
You have your moments. But we know its because you missed your cup of coffee, or SOMETHING.

No. Not you.

And personally people who claim to be of Masonic background, haven't attacked anyone here. At lease I haven't seen it. There have been heated discussions. Those are different.

But I've had a couple of PM's eluding to my reasons here in CC, and my motives.

So I'm not christian. I'm not militant either, or giving in to some 'other side'.

As mentioned, I do not come from a Masonic background on any side, mother or father. And definitely nobody gives me a secret handshake.
That handshake thing has been spoken of through the decades so much, that any grade school kid can tell you he knows about it. Therefore I feel
that the 'handshake' thingy had to take a new turn. That new turn is not for us to know. Yes, they have their secrets. They are those that we don't know. Period.

Personally, in regards to a certain PM I received, someone posted themselves under another 'handle', but slipped up on something. I know who sent it.

Ya just gotta be a detective today.

Cheer up everyone. It's later than you think.
2000 actually began the Luciferian, 1000 Reich.
Alot, and I mean alot of changes are coming our way. We will need each other if it crosses a certain line. Otherwise, we will be forced to accept some social and economic structure as someone mentioned in a post.

Stay well, be true to your heart. If you have one.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:43 PM

Quote:
get_real wrote:
I'm not here to see how many responses I can count up, or make friends with anyone, nor to show off any aggressiveness, or be a cry baby. This CC and the NWO chat stuff does not control me. I'm not the obsessive type. It doesn't control me at all.

INFO: Which is why I've become a member in the first place.

My reason for this posting: If I've offended anyone, I say here - right now, I apologize.
Otherwise if you just have a neutral view, and don't care one way or the other. Then good for you. Don't get your underwear into a wedgie.
And please, if you don't want to respond to my questions or comments. Don't. You don't have to.
Thanks Helen, for that - I HAVE to agree, it was so good. ;-)

This is exactly my stance on the matter.

As for arseholes sending PM's under false flags; get_real, you have my support. Typical they fucked up. Clowns ,they are.

Info, or more to the point, KNOWLEDGE is what I come here for. And I know who the serious posters here are... 8-)
Old 03-09-2005, 01:38 PM

I'm the most serious poster here. Can't you tell? hahaha! :evil: :hammer: :-o :roll:
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-09-2005, 01:41 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
I'm the most serious poster here. Can't you tell? hahaha! :evil: :hammer: :-o :roll:
Actually nohope, you manage the shit real well.
HEY BTW: Taco Bell?????????????????????????
I do like their grilled chicken borritos. Yummy!!
Old 03-09-2005, 01:50 PM

I've been eating at subway or togo's lately so, I wouldn't know. :-?
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-21-2005, 11:16 AM

Hello Buckshotbill (?)

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but...
do you wear a camouflage outfit all the time, and have cameras outside your home?

You seem to be someone that believes in man, and I'm ok with that, but I think you stick only with your circle of like-minds. And that's ok too, to a certain point.

Are you of an ethnic background that you can share?

The reason I ask is that I noticed in your post--your disdain for Irish people!

I'm not Irish, but, I get enough slack anyway.

What gives?