Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2005, 08:51 AM

Default GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER IS RIGHT!!!

it amazes me how many followers there are in this club conspiracy. get off your asses and unite, don't just buy tapes, videos and books.
why are you always making someone rich??

Old 02-18-2005, 06:26 PM

Default Re: GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER IS RIGHT!!!

That's a really ignorant and thoughtless statement there, Shadow. Let me ask you this. Do you have anything of your own in the way of anti-NWO info readily at hand that gets peoples attention? I'm guessing that's a definitive, No.
Think before you post next time! :roll: int: :evil: :-o ops: 8-) :hammer:
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-18-2005, 06:30 PM

Shadowman does have a point. What is it worth having tapes, videos and books if you don't go out and meet fellow anti-nwo people and try to convert others? what is it worth having so much information and not spread it around in your town?

Anyone can do their part it aint that expensive. I started several years ago by printing a few articles of the history of the illuminati when I was in high school and gave it to friends. It cost me no money as I used the school printers :lol:

At this point in time there is no use in reading so much anti-nwo information and not inform others. Most of the people in this forum are well informed and know all the abcs of the conspiracy. Their main mission should be to convert others that don't know.
Old 02-18-2005, 06:41 PM

Consider this, your average joe who wakes up to NWO says,"Oh shit, what can I do?" and they really don't know where to start in the first place so, buying someone elses material and passing it out seems like the easiest thing to do since most people lack creativity, ingenuity and originality to come up with there own. Plus, why make something of your own which would probably be of lesser quality and doesn't get the message across as well as someone who already has the info all together and neatly packaged and well presented? :-?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:22 AM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Consider this, your average joe who wakes up to NWO says,"Oh shit, what can I do?" and they really don't know where to start in the first place so, buying someone elses material and passing it out seems like the easiest thing to do since most people lack creativity, ingenuity and originality to come up with there own. Plus, why make something of your own which would probably be of lesser quality and doesn't get the message across as well as someone who already has the info all together and neatly packaged and well presented? :-?
who are you, man?? ya don't fool me. "lesser quality" when ya make your own. listen man, how do ya think these secret societies got started?? why are ya pushing the idea of buying these expensive books and dvd's?? that's what THEY are selling now that they've made enough off of us for several decades in the first place, and we are still in their game. i've read your posts. i can see the two edged sword. you and several others who come into this clubconspiracy are just getting your rocks off. you are not serious NWO-concerned people, ya sway with the wind. in one of the threads where the poster wanted to discuss the chrysler/ram truck symbol--ya immediately disagreed, WHY? the guy had a legimate question about imagery in our society. ya said ya would actually have to see Baphomet to get the message. so in other words-- ya don't believe when one sees the 'red flag'? or when their intuition tells them that something is wrong? or when the media and advertizers shove things in our face like we're stupid?
you don't fool me, you're a college student????no college student (yeah, right) (and I take it you are not late teens, early twenties) is gonna flip burgers, there are more suitable jobs available. you are not that average joe that you are trying to project. you said earlier that you come from a masonic background. i bet ya do. and still do. ya know a lot -- i give ya that. but then ya try to play the average "i don't know" guy. eat them apples and get the stuff out (bs). and for those of you too afraid to speak up against these type of people, then you don't need me and the hundreds of thousands of people that "are" listening and learning on how to go about for establishing a country that takes care of our own in partnership NOT domination. some of the more concerned and perhaps older guys that come into this forum are right: "get off your asses".
Good bye and good ridence, with friends like you who needs enemies. Mr. Makow, I hope and pray that you are a good man, with concerns for this world. I've raised two sons, and two daughters and we do our part in informing those that have concerns without the bs. And we don't charge anything for talking to our fellow man. If and when I decide to right a book, it will be for entertainment, however, many people with NWO books out there are entertaining the masses of ignorant joe's, and in return laughing to the bank in their mercedes.
Old 02-22-2005, 12:57 PM

Hello BLT:
I don't want to rattle any cages, but... you said that if you write a book you want it to be for entertainment purposes. I guess you meant something like children's books, reader's digest, sports mag, cause I have a feeling some might misunderstand and give you some harsh feedback. I understood what you meant. Also, keep in mind, that there are people who buy these books to truly be informed. I for one will not buy 20 different books that tell me the same thing. I'll use that money for car gas. But I am sorry you feel that there are "double-duty" people in here. But then again, you might be right.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:35 PM

Hey Bltonwhite, do you have a website that's anti- NWO, do you make documentary videos and give permission to others to make as many copies as they want, do you write informative tracts and pass them out? I'm guessing you don't. You don't know anything about me. You THINK you know. So far, you have zero credibility, dude.
Go crawl back under the rock you came out of.
Old 02-23-2005, 08:21 AM

I don't use words like Freemason, Ocult or Satan when talking with friends. People tend to tune out to certain words. You have to find a way to describe what is happening without the use of commonly accepted conspiracy words.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)