Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2004, 02:39 PM

Default Re: The New Age movement

Thanx for the giggle and, as always... thanx for the tr :-D uth.

Mary XXX

Old 12-14-2004, 07:40 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Um... lets see, the basic thought process behind every new ager is sex, drugs, and rock and roll man! Heavy on the drugs though. :-P
Yes but that’s just what the general public are supposed to believe. But I can tell you I have seen something entirely different going on. It's true what you mention for a few hangers on but the serious occultist new agers are altogether another kettle of fish. It has probably taken me about 4 years of living in a new age kind of area to establish what is not so well advertised.

I thought initially in a similar way to yourself and turned up to a few parties and so on but I soon found things to be most odd and at times very very strange. Let me explain, about 4 years ago I end up at this party full of these sorts of drop outs and I spoke to one woman dressed in all the new age hippy type of cloths and she tells me her former job was working in the British Foreign Office. Now I don't know how much you are aware of what it is all about but it is one of the most powerful institutions in the world. It decides foreign policy relating to the British extended 'commonwealth' and employs top public school people from the highest echelons of British aristocracy. So I'm talking to someone who used to work there amongst a load of hippy dropouts. That seriously did not figure in my head.

Moving on I found other quirks with these people and the one thing they were more against than anything was believe it or not smoking tobacco. Smoking marijuana straight out of a pipe was fine and didn’t raise an eyebrow but 'evil' tobacco was banned. The organisers would literally go ballistic if people smoked anywhere indoors. Another big no no is meat and everyone is at least vegetarians but a lot are strictly vegan. If you check the medical literature you will find such diets are lacking in essential nutrients and as a consequence most have multiple health problems linked to deficiencies in certain vitamins and minerals.

Now they also do long camps lasting about 3 weeks or more where they practice a lot of occult stuff and you will notice that these have strict anti drugs and alcohol policies with most of them. The more seriously occult it is the stricter they are on this. So you can see what’s going on, they cause people to suffer nutritional deficiencies which I believe also has effects on their psychological state and I know for a fact a vegetarian diet does this. In addition there is another trend in raw food, which again is very orientated to dietary control. Then we have to ask why certain drugs and especially nicotine are strictly banned and I believe it is because they interrupt the mind control that they undergo. Furthermore the self inflicted ill health increases the number of people who need to be 'heeled' and this 'heeling' is just another opportunity to further control them, make them dependent, get them further into the occult and so on.

So this New Age is very sophisticated in the way it is run but made to look like a bunch of clueless dropouts who are against the system, little do they know that they are the system, the new system!
Old 12-14-2004, 08:31 PM

True dat, Bvl. Just like the lower levels of freemasons and rosicrucians do'nt know what the hell is goin' on with their upper levels. That's the way the pyramid of devil enlightenment works.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-14-2004, 08:34 PM

Very interesting.
No conventional substance abuse, but far worse psychological and spiritual abuse.

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very Elect.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:24 PM

My wife read some of this website, I figured it would be easier than explaining to her all of the shit going on. She said this of the NWO

Quote:
Would you like to know the truth of it all . . . the more I look at it, this world we live in, the more I WANT to see the so-called world end. It would be just like re-installing windows into the computer. Maybe there should be no more resistance to this, let them do what they want, and let them kill themselves off even faster . . .
to this I said . . .

Quote:
NOT A CHANCE! FUCK 'EM!
I've ALWAYS gone the side of the underdog in every fight I've been in during highschool . . . Hell, I joined the football team just to I could beat jocks into the ground.

The time has come . . .

The gauntlet has been thrown, and the challenge must be met. Let holy fire cleanse purge the devil from our earth . . . Let blood flow and bone crack . . . still, it gives me pause . . . however, sometimes we must be cruel in order to be kind. So, let us go out and defeat our enemy, and let NO ONE stand in our way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-05-2005, 11:16 AM

In a way I agree with your wife.
This world is sh't.

But who was it that said the only thing we can do is wake more people up. Give them a fighting chance.

Way back when this site was interesting and fun.

That is our only purpose here on this site. It's so easy to forget.

Wake people up. Make them realize their is a bigger evil at work here.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I'm going back into time and I'm going to bring back the original posts that actually served a purpose here on this site. I'm inviting the CC veterans to help me.
Old 01-22-2005, 01:50 PM

Default Back To Basics?

I never LEFT the basics, man! :-x

As far as I'm concerned I keep posting stuff I find essential, answer post I think should be answered and engage in discussions I think I have something vital to contribute to.

That's ALL I DO.

Concerning this New Age bollocks, I agree with BvL: certainly the NWO wants to misuse, abuse and distort Old Age Divine knowledge, as in Hindu, Buddhist, Egyptian etc. and mix it into a lovely diluted, thin mush. So far, they've done everything in their power to subvert and destroy these Old Traditions.

These weak minded, young, manipulated neo-hippies neither have a clue about the Quran, Bible, Vedanta, The Tibetan Book of the Dead etc. They take everything they're given by their cult leaders at face value. But you CAN'T trust ANYONE in these circles and yet there is so much Knowledge to be gleaned from these Ancient sources.
It's been said more than once on this forum:
We can't throw out the baby with the bath water!

Like I said to Max on another thread, one HAS to do it on ones' own.

There is an astronomical difference between the New Age form of fake spirituality and the True Spirituality according to Tradition that's ALWAYS been readily available to the ones who REALLY seek the Truth.

I warmly recommend the following websites for this purpose: http://www.seriousseekers.com/ http://www.geocities.com/integral_tradition/ http://www.worldwisdom.com/Public/index.asp

These sites are as far away from New Age as you can possibly get, yet if you find any of the authors at these sites at all in your PC bookstore I wouldn't be surprised if they were sorted under "New Age" - DO NOT BE FOOLED!

I invite you all to the Share The Knowledge forum and the INTEGRAL TRADITION thread, where I've posted an introduction to Sophia Perennis! I've decided to post a few teasers with things said at these "Traditionalist" about the New Age bluff religion.
Old 01-23-2005, 06:35 PM

Excellent. New age sewage. Ya, in order to have a world government you need a world religion. And if that doesn't work we will have confused everybody so much with false information just like the tower of Babel.
Old 01-23-2005, 06:45 PM

Actually, the confusion was set to remedy the building of the tower as they all were speaking the same language. So, having one religion that everyone adheres to by force of govt. is the common langauge. :-x :-? int: :-o 8-) :hammer:
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-23-2005, 11:34 PM

That's a very good posting, Draken, and the sites are also good. As you had said, we should not leave the basics. There's plenty of truth and real wisdom in all the religious faiths....Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, Taoism etc. But many ignorant people have distorted the real thing and repackaged it under the umbrella of "new age". Sometimes even real knowledge based on truth gets misclassified as "new age". And then this "new age" also seems to include dangerous occult practices.

The Bhagavad Gita classifies all forms of worship into 3 categories: Sattvic, Rajasic and Tamasic. The thumb rule is to follow Sattvic worship, and as long as a person does so, they will be safe and derive long-lasting good results. Rajasic worship can bring about a lot of grief in the end even though the initial results can be very gratifying. Tamasic worship is the worst form of worship and causes untold ruin for both the self and others.

All these spiritist occult practices designed to bring about the New World Order smell like Tamasic worship to me. It's most advisable to completely keep away from it. It may even look very appealing from outside but it's guaranteed that the results will NOT last long. Hence, the NWO will also NOT last long. The NWO leaders that cause untold misery to the people will have to eventually go through very severe retribution.

But it is still our duty to fight evil and only then the world will be saved.