Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2005, 12:02 PM

Default Re: seeking MKULTRA info

I hear you on MASS dIS-INfORMaTION and ScRAmbLED bRAinS!!!

The father is dead and the mother is so dissociative, she has only about 4 stock memories that she keeps repeating over and over again. The brother is 4 years younger, and he only remembers the father being abusive.
Being a MuLTIplE is LiVING with ScRAmBlEd bRAinS!...and i suppose it's to THEIR advantage to have us BE that way. But I've started keeping a chart of facts I'm recalling and piecing together. That's being very helpful....even though looking at it is being rather mind-boggling.
Behold a Pale Horse...will look into it. Thanks.
Peace, Kalima

Old 08-12-2005, 06:47 PM

Hang in there, Kalima!!

One day the men and women who are responsible for these atrocities will pay the price for their crimes upon humanity!!

Keep your CORE front and center and don't let all the BULLSHIT frustrate you.

You may never piece it all together.

That is what angers me the most about their atrocities upon my soul.

The deliberate amnesia and the fact that they tired to steal my heart, mind and courage.

But, I've decided that I will direct my anger at them where it belongs.
Old 08-14-2005, 11:49 AM

Thanks for those words.
Re. the "core" being up-front. That's when we know 'who's out'. It's been a long struggle, in healing. A lot of work done . Much research---inner and outer.

re. anger. Got a WhOLE lot of ThAT!!!!! For a long time, it's been directed at the self. Convenient for them, isn't it? That plus all the drugs they try to give us to turn us into a zombie. I don't take those.
Oh, and did you hear the latest? An article the other day---lobotomies are making a comeback. Interesting timing, woulnt' you say? Of course, since I'm already dx'd with a "mental illness", they can always say I'm 'paranoid delusional', when I start talking about AnYtHING!!!!!

Yeah, i've got a LOtS of DiRECtED anGER!! That's for SuRE!!!! KALIMA
Old 08-14-2005, 05:56 PM

Well, anytime forced "trauma" is implemented on a "soul," and the brain fragments, it is certain that some kind of psychological "illness" will be present.

However, if you are a victim of MKULTRA, any illness that you suffer is a direct result of their abuse.

Yes, they can say you are delusional, paranoid, schizophrenic, etc., because this is what our society has been conditioned to believe about THOSE OF US who have recovered memories of abuse at the hands of our government (CIA), unwittingly and unwillingly.

Mention the CIA's involvement in your past and the "red flag" goes up for most people.

I'm certain when I was young and spoke about their crimes upon my mind, body and soul, I was labeled as "crazy, schizophrenic, etc.

They are capable of creating a "paranoid schizophrenic" inside their "mind control" victims in order that this personality surfaces when speaking about being incarcerated and abused by the government of the United States of America.

Men who violated the rights of thousands upon thousands of citizens through experimentation, sex slavery, using them as drug mules, carrier pigeons and in various other covert operations. Testing drugs, torture techniques, breaking points, truth serums, etc.

The list goes on and on!!

Finding what worked on US, the victims, helped them to acheive "mind control" on the masses.

I feel that with SO many people speaking out about satanic ritual abuse and those who have recovered memories of being tortured in "mind control" programs unwittingly by the government of the United States of America, the labels we have been branded with when going public will soon turn away from us and against them.

In numbers we will prevail.

We are safer now because there is a force behind us. There are many who believe what we speak!!

We are not alone!!

GOD knows of their wrongs!!
Old 02-18-2009, 10:17 PM

I hope you're doing well, Kalima!