Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2009, 06:41 AM

Default Re: The Reptilian New World Order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Indeed and I do suffer from it. I believe I am the devil or Jesus or God, depending on how I feel. Right now I am the devil.

I ain't kidding. I can spot a fellow Shizotypal from a mile away. Because I have psychic powers distance is no problem.

Right now I'm printing out a letter to send to David Icke about all the deaths I caused with my powers.

I believe in all this and I don't.

You see, I killed JFK. I am the reptiles. I am the devil, jesus and god. I can get in your head right now if I want. Shall I? I'll come and pay you a visit right now and shake you up a nice one. ))))))))))
He He, I believe we already have met And yes you are all of those things and all of those things are expressions of you. But I warn you I am not shaken easily ha ha

Old 10-08-2009, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratziel View Post
I don't mean religious christ or the way organized religion pecieves the Christ as jesus. I mean Christ concousness that has been attained by many free thinkers and spiritual leaders such as Buda, Chrishna, Horus, Dionisis, ext wich most of them where born on DEC. 25th, had 13 apostles, where crucified and ressurected 3 days later. the story of Jesus is the story of many leaders condensed into one story that and the phenomena of history repeating itself
I meant 12 apostles, sorry. And do forgive my poor spelling I rush too much.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:30 PM

Quote:
He He, I believe we already have met And yes you are all of those things and all of those things are expressions of you. But I warn you I am not shaken easily ha ha
You see what you are experiencing is real on some plane. We are all god. We are all aspects of each other and aspects of the creator as well as the dark counterpart. It depends on which aspect of your consciousness you are connected to be it your higher or lower self. The creator and co creators have created us not to be worshiped but to live through our experiences as us. It's the jealous power hungry beings who retain cosmic power but remain disconnected from creation and hence themselves that want to be worshiped as gods. Like those who have altered us genetically and spiritually to be worshiped and worship. And to feed from negative energy and emotion. There is more than one type that belongs to this group not just reptilian and serpent but many beings have joined the dark alliance. But yes I have visited or been visited by you on some plane thatyou probably don't remember. The problem is you have little or no control over what aspect of your expression you connect to there for you are being controlled through your subconscious and impulsive mind by your demons. So yea you may be some aspect of god or the devil in simple terms but you are not the only one who has looked through the eyes of the creator. I feel your anger but in spite bliss and light to you.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Indeed and I do suffer from it. I believe I am the devil or Jesus or God, depending on how I feel. Right now I am the devil.

I ain't kidding. I can spot a fellow Shizotypal from a mile away. Because I have psychic powers distance is no problem.

Right now I'm printing out a letter to send to David Icke about all the deaths I caused with my powers.

I believe in all this and I don't.

You see, I killed JFK. I am the reptiles. I am the devil, jesus and god. I can get in your head right now if I want. Shall I? I'll come and pay you a visit right now and shake you up a nice one. ))))))))))
Lovely!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:12 PM

Quote:
I don't mean religious christ or the way organized religion pecieves the Christ as jesus. I mean Christ concousness that has been attained by many free thinkers and spiritual leaders such as Buda, Chrishna, Horus, Dionisis, ext wich most of them where born on DEC. 25th, had 13 apostles, where crucified and ressurected 3 days later. the story of Jesus is the story of many leaders condensed into one story that and the phenomena of history repeating itself
Yep.

Like you said, the STORY of Jesus.

Very good STORY, isn't it?
Old 10-09-2009, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Lovely!
What and most conspiracy theorists don't sound just as awful with their mad ideas?
Old 10-09-2009, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Yep.

Like you said, the STORY of Jesus.

Very good STORY, isn't it?
Kinda like the stories we tell our children about going blind sitting too close to the tv, or that they'll get a lump of coal or reindeer shit from Santa if they don't behave. Yea, religion has a way of controlling people through fear.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Banned

Screw the Reptillians!
Old 11-02-2009, 10:19 AM

Alot of what ratziel is true. The NWO/reptilians are well on their way with there plan of world domination and control. They will gradually try and eliminate individuality and freedom. They've already tryed to push the biological micro-chip on to people. They will also try and eliminate a large portion of the masses around the world. They do this through subtle or sometimes even not so subtle depopulation programs such as AIDS, vaccinations and a variety of different poisons. They put fluoride in the tap water, aspertame is now in practically all chewing gum and some pop, theres mercury in vaccinations and tooth fillings, pharmacutical drugs keep people drugged and confused and also reduce life expectancy, and they are also using genitically enhanced food to further regulate the death rates. One of there main ways of depopulating is through heavy metals. Things like mercury, nickel, aluminum, chromium, copper all have major health implications that are not made public. Mercurys implications are some-what public because if they weren't people would be dropping left right and center. Hell, they even put nickel and aluminum in vitamins these days. They've been pretty successful in using the swine flu to scare people in to getting vaccinations. Alot of people who get vaccinated are dying from them, who knows what the long term effects are. The swine flu doesn't usually kill you anyways, its just a little more severe then a regular flu.

People have been lyed to all through out history, the life expectancy has been going down for hundreds of years. The average IQ is steadily declining. Things like autism, mental retardation, birth defects, auto-immune diseases are through the roof. Impotency is also becoming incredibly common, even in young males between the ages of 16-24. Biology tells me males reach there sexual peak at 18-19 why are so many males impotent at that age?!?
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Woo Nemesis

Where are you getting your impotency data from...or is this anecdotal?