Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2009, 03:33 PM

Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
Yes and my penis in 1000 inches long
Poor girlfriend you must have

Quote:
Another weak claim it keeps getting weaker. How did they use catholicism for what agenda.
Until the 1950s most Catholics listened to their local priest almost blindly. By gaining control of whatever those priests preached in their churches, they could control what views Catholics were holding.

Quote:
Where and when was it used?
Between the French Revolution and the social changes of the 1960s. It was used mostly in Catholic countries.

Quote:
What event?
The most important event was what was decided at the Second Vatican Council during the 1960s. This was pretty much the surrender of the Vatican to the oligarchy.

Quote:
What reason motivation YOU PROVIDE NO INFORMATION AT ALL!
I don't like explaining the obvious, OK!?

Quote:
Democracy is a very complicated system to run and infiltrate and there is always the danger that sooner or later people are figuring everything out.
It's actually not so hard once you have sufficient understanding of psychology and sociology. Religion is a much more difficult vice, especially the sort of religions popular in the West (which requires faith in imaginary "supernatural" beings like "God" or "Jesus".

Quote:
What a load of nonsense to suggest a complicated analysis of a secret conspiractol future worl religion is a load of nonsense without providing any furher argumentation.
Argumentation for what exactly?!?

Quote:
And I suppose the babyeaters that fight the womanrapers are any better then the womanrapers. You obviously are not getting the point at all what I am trying to say.
???

Old 04-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Free Member

Refuting the bible does not refute god. It only refutes the IMAGE in which god has been portrayed...not God HIMself.

There are some wonderful texts that appear in the bible. Anyone who has NOT read it, is a fool. It is a 2000 year old book. Atheist or not. Read it. As well as the quran. Do yourself the blessing.

Science proves, that all life is connected, as one.

i is alive...i is life...god is life...i is god

This is actually repeated, although misinterpreted to be a prophets' favour or claim to divinity, many times throughout these books.

Zeitgeist is a production that brings all the popular conspiracies that have been in place for centuries into one movie. Worth the viewing, for sure. But don't take it as gospel....the truth that actually matters in this world, lies within you.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:26 AM

Without any holy texts then what evidence is there for a god?

Obviously zeitgeist is full of holes, most of it I don't believe but then I was an atheist before I seen the movie. The only interesting and most likely true part for me was part 1. in relation to the sun and how this is most likely the basis for most supernatural beliefs. It sheds light on mankind in an interesting way (no pun intended).

But today we humans have science and it can explain better the universe in which we live far better than any supernatural stories. This is way religion is on a downhill trajectory in the educated world. Religion was used to first explain the universe, and then to try to help weak individuals with the prospect of a better life after death, especially if you'd suffered in this world.

Although science cannot explain the biggest question of all, 'why are we here?', yet religion can, does no sway me. Science has got no answers, only theories - but all those theories make actual logical sense! ....actually can religion answer that question? Not really! Although science has not a clue on why the big bang happened or what was before it, religion states god created us, but what before him? Who created him?

I feel sorry for people that grasp to the threads of religious doctrine, and I do not mean to insult as most of my family are catholic. As determined as they are now to their belief in god I can see a day in the future free of religion, when young children ask their parents about a time when the masses believed in a man in the clouds.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:26 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by commonsense View Post
Without any holy texts then what evidence is there for a god?
To even suggest it must be written in order for it to be fact, is absurd.

The world was factually flat for a thousand years, even though the ancient greeks knew about the solar system, a thousand years earlier.

The interpretation of God varies between cultures.

Xtians believe Jesus was God. A father that gave birth to himself, sacrificed himself, whilst asking how has he forsaken himself, before raising himself from the dead to join himself in heaven as himself. Sigh.
Muslims and Jews on the other hand, believe God is God, and nothing is as Great. Muslims honour jesus as a prophet. Jews do not. Yet they all fall in the...'forget your life now, do as you're told, so you can live forever in the next life. With 72 virgins, even '.

There is no next life. This is It. Forever. Amen.

I believe God is LIFE. ALL life. His word, cannot be written. Every LIVING thing evolves, so to write it down, is only a fragment of time. Not reality.

Karma, is real. Every LIVING thing has electricity running through it. Magnetism. The planets, the stars, me and you.

There is only but ONE force. ONE god. And it is LIFE. And it tries to evolve in as many different ways as is possible, and not possible. In his image, in ALL images. ENDLESS images. ENDLESS colour, not black or white, good or evil.

Yin Yang....Black IS white

I am, therefore he be. I can create and destroy.

Before there ever was....i am.

The hand is not a foot, but of the same body. Letter to Corinthians. Awsome.
Every hair on your head, has its own shape, its own life, and dies/falls out in its own time, yet belongs to your body. So it is with you and god/life.
You live your own, follow your own path, destiny, and die when it's time, but you are a part of Him...you ARE him. Another image of HIM.

If you haven't read the bible, then you are only denying yourself of one of the most revered texts in history.

But just because one sentence is brilliant and TRUTH, doesn't make the rest of it true now does it?
Old 04-06-2010, 05:56 AM

Pray tell me ihimself, what proof is there for a supernatural deity?

Not to insult you but I do not want my answer much like your last post, full of nonsense.

I want straight proofs of the existance of a deity? Of course any written texts cannot be used as proof, nor stories from them as written proof....as that is apparently absurd.

I've got a feeling your going to litter your answer with crap about flows of energy throughout the universe that link one with god.....etc etc. Well if so please detail this energy flow, what makes it supernatural and how that proves a deity.

MANY THANKS!
Old 04-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Free Member

firstly....lol.

Deity
1. a god or goddess.
2. divine character or nature, esp. that of the Supreme Being; divinity.
3. the estate or rank of a god: The king attained deity after his death.
4. a person or thing revered as a god or goddess: a society in which money is the only deity.
5. the Deity, God; Supreme Being.

In the dictionary alone, there are 5 interpretations of what a deity is or can be. I, and you, for example, may represent a deity. The torah, the bible, and the Koran, dismiss all others to uphold, what they believe, to be the one true deity. The greatest of them all. God/jehovah/Allah.

Surely the proof of a deity is not really what you are asking. You want hard proof that God exists. The truth is in your interpretation of Him. Those books have been written by MEN and edited and published by the governments of their times, to make you forget about this life, just do what you are told, and pray best for the next.

If you are searching for WRITTEN proof, then follow SCIENCE...PROVEN mathematically, that ALL is ONE. Me, you, the ants, the trees, the air you breathe, the moon, the stars, the planets, the dark space around the planets.....it is all a PLASMA of LIFE.

THAT is GOD. Not just a great almighty powerful piece of it, like our sun for example. It is ALL ONE PLASMA of LIFE.

Your mind has been attacked with lies assaulted with illusion.

SCIENCE proves that god exists. Just not the god you seem to be looking for.

Last edited by iHIMself™ : 04-08-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:50 AM

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!

You crack me up ihimself!

What a steaming pile of jizz!

After wading through the copious amounts of horsecrap I more than expected, I came across only 4 sentences that 'tried' to answer my question, mind you though it was hard to differentiate from all the other horse manure!

"If you are searching for WRITTEN proof, then follow SCIENCE...PROVEN mathematically, that ALL is ONE. Me, you, the ants, the trees, the air you breathe, the moon, the stars, the planets, the dark space around the planets.....it is all a PLASMA of LIFE.

THAT is GOD. Not just a great almighty powerful piece of it, like our sun for example. It is ALL ONE PLASMA of LIFE."

PLASMA of LIFE eh? Last night my sprayed my life plasma on your mum's face - and she liked it! Seriously though....WTF?? I love the way you first make a logical sentence about how everything in the universe is made of atoms and how these constantly cycle, in ways we are all one....although you thought you'd call this PLASMA.....again....WTF???

But the beauty is, you like mosts fundaMENTALISTS, took a piece of hard science and in the very next sentence....BAM...."that's god so it is!" Hmm....sorry but that doesn't fly! I could easily switch the word god to me!

I am the PLASMA of LIFE!!! lol

Great proof, I think you should win the Templeton Prize for that one!!

Last edited by commonsense : 04-08-2010 at 02:06 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
SCIENCE proves that god exists. Just not the god you seem to be looking for.
is there an echo in here?
Old 04-09-2010, 10:22 AM

No wonder you believe in the supernatural, you believe your own tripe!

Whatever it is in your life that is going wrong, please don't try to find answers in blind faith.

Logic prevales everytime....I hope you see the light.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:09 AM
Free Member

you know, common sense just aint that common anymore.

blind faith is believing what is written. What has been told. I care not to believe what has been told, and forced upon the world, whether judaic, christian or muslim. But all three have wonderful texts that should be observed, taught, AND questioned, by all means.

SCIENCE proves that god exists, just as much as it proves that He doesn't.

You search for texts, even demand it, so that you may believe, and then mock blind faith, as if it were any different. Now that is precisely the point that I make, God is not what you are looking for. You are looking for God as that which has been interpreted for you.
An IMAGE of God. But He is ALL images.

There is only life. As it is. There are MUCH more powerful things in this life than others, yet it is still only a part of the whole complexism. I called it a plasma, so that you would understand. A body, so that you may understand.

I call LIFE, god. I am not searching for something SEPERATE from it. Or proof of something seperate from it, in control of it.

LiFe is LiFe. There is no good, or evil. There just is. There is positive and negative energy...male and female....Night and day...but no good or bad. Good and evil are INTERPRETATIONS, that have changed over years from social values, laws, and such, to control the population. ALL is good.

Atheists KNOW this, and CHOOSE to believe that god does NOT exist. There is only LIFE. and that's it.

Where as I believe life iTSELF is God. Because every action has a reaction. Not PUNISHMENT from God, but a punishment from God. lol. It is a LIVING force i CHOOSE to call God. A force that creates, and destroys. The alpha and omega. A force that doesn't favour the reproduction of species, but rather the endless reproduction of endless possibilities.

Refuting god, is refuting LiFE itself. Absurd. Much like your personal attacks.

You can use science to prove God doesn't exist, and live your life as if it were meaningless to the whole body of life, or you can choose this body of life to BE god, and KNOW that you have been BIRTHED to achieve that which was always intended to be achieved. To LiVE.

Life will always find a way, and so far has found you....are you the way???

i IS ALiVE...i IS LiFE...GOD IS LiFE...i IS GOD.

Before there ever was....i AM.

These are MY words....MY interpretation of God. The living force that exists. That we are undeniably a part of.

Your brain cells die off every day. Obviously quite a bit for you. They have their own growth, their own life, and die in their own time. Who/What is god to these cells?..your brain? But if your heart stops...you brain cannot function, and will die soon after. If your liver fails, your heart will stop, and your brain will die. So many factors determine the life of these cells, even though they have their own life. Who/What is God to your brain cells?

Exactly.

You can take it as...there IS no God for your brain cells, and it is all meaningless....OR.....The WHOLE BODY is GOD to your brain cells, far more powerful as ONE, than individually.

Take away our sun...and we die...take away our moon...and we die...take away our stars, or our saturn, our PLUTO even, and eventually....we will die. It is all ONE BODY of LiFE. As humans on this planet, we hardly compare to the powers of the mentioned. But we are just as important and relevant to this LiFE as the Sun. TOGETHER we are GOD.

A part of HIM...we ARE Him.

That, my friend...is science.