Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2010, 05:22 AM

Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

insaneInsane in the membraneInsane
in the brain!Insane in the membraneInsane in the
brain!Insane in the membranePlenty insaneGot no brain!Insane in the membraneInsane in the
brain!Insane in the brainIt's because
I'm locoInsane in the brainIt's because
I'm locoInsane in the brainIt's
because I'm locoInsane in the brainIt's
because I'm loco"...I think I'm going
crazy..."

Old 04-10-2010, 05:38 AM
Free Member

i believe there is no right or wrong. There just is...

Therefore I have the inability to distinguish between right or wrong, thus, am LEGALLY insane.

You seem to reply pretty quick, as if you're just waiting to pounce on my every word. The fact you continue to do this only shows that you are somewhat beaten, as you don't respond with any real emphasis on anything besides your own lack of comedic talent.
Well, at least YOU laughed, and I guess that's all that counts.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:36 AM

Science proves the anthropomorphic concept of God (like in eg. Judaism, Christianity or Islam) impossible and gaps in our scientific knowledge leave room for a pantheistic alternative to an anthropomorphic concept, however to claim that science PROVES the existence of God is as foolish as to say that science disproves the existence of God.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Science proves the anthropomorphic concept of God (like in eg. Judaism, Christianity or Islam) impossible and gaps in our scientific knowledge leave room for a pantheistic alternative to an anthropomorphic concept, however to claim that science PROVES the existence of God is as foolish as to say that science disproves the existence of God.
Science is a Pantheistic Religion. They believe in a Trinity of Gods -- Beagle, Monkey, and Darwin.

Out of the three though, Monkey is their Savior. They love Monkey. They yearn for Monkey. They want to be unified with Monkey. They write about Monkey. They made Idols to Monkey. And they worship Monkey.

They are part of the secret worldwide cult of Monkeyanity.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:44 PM

lol yep!
Old 04-11-2010, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by commonsense View Post
lol yep!
This day I defy Monkey and the armies of Monkey! Let the altars of Monkey and all who worship His Unholy Image in either invoking Baboon or Gorilla in their secret rituals be Anathema unto the Aeons. So mote be it!

Let Monkey be Damned!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
!
do you need a body wax?
Old 04-13-2010, 02:33 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
to claim that science PROVES the existence of God is as foolish as to say that science disproves the existence of God.
I actually stated both. The answer lies in your interpretation of god.

As for monkies, deny it or not, all creatures represent an image of god. All things....everything...and nothing. Image of god. MY interpretation of Him.

We are all stardust....from the same egg. whether we evolved from monkies or elsewhere, we became, because it was absolutely necessary in order for life to continue....and prosper...in as many colours as possible.
Noone wants to be the decendant of the monkey, but that only makes you a decendant of the pig.
You are no greater, or more admirable, than the dirt you walk on. Until you come to terms with 'the body of life' you will always be a decendant of the pig.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:09 PM

What if the image of god was a sound created when different molecules vibrate....it could take forever to find the one distinct sound which created all vibrations. Our earth is special enough, but are humans? What if god has nothing to do with humans?
Old 04-14-2010, 03:09 AM
Free Member

It is MY interpretation of God. He is EVERYTHING and NOTHING. He is in OUR image, and in ALL images.

You are absolutely right. He is indeed that sound, and ALL sounds. ALL molecules, and NO molecules. Are your blood cells, YOU? Or an insignificant PART of you? Because there is nothing insignificant about any ATOM that makes you...you. Let alone a blood cell.

I use the analogy of the body to describe what God is, because that is how this universe works. Your heart is a god to your body, like our sun. Without it, we perish. As is the brain, the kidney, all various organs constitute a God to our body. Which brings light to various religions that assumed planets, or the sun, as god. But science has proved that ALL, including NOTHING, is ONE.

If there is a universe beyond ours, which I have no doubt that there is, and I were to use the same pattern that exists within this one, then it is still a part of LIFE itself. Another organ, another molecule, or atom.

No matter what...ALL is ONE.

Not One Nation under God....but ONE life AS God.