Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2009, 09:41 AM

Default Michael Jackson Conspiracy

Hows it goin people? I know there is alot of information circulating about the death of Michael Jackson, but do you all see how much money is being made off his death. I don't know much about the "real" life of this wonderful person. If you ask me, I'd say the real Michael Jackson disappeared a long time ago and was replaced with a clone for purposes other than what the original Michael had intended, but thats just me. I honestly believe Michael Jackson was killed so that a specific group of individuals could capitalize off his popularity and loving image. The same happened with Tupac Shakur and many other celebrities. This is a trend that is appearing much too regularly in our current society, as if a "small" group of people plan these things and implement these plans into action as soon as the time is perfectly right. The earnings since Michael Jacksons death are well above 3 Billion dollars right now, and it will only continue to grow. What do you all think?

Thank you, and may peace be with you.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Michael Jackson Conspiracy

You're somewhat behind the eight ball.

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ason-3291.html