Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Banned

Default A Different Perspective On Michael Jackson

O.k, I'm going to go out on a limb here. But I want to make the case that Michael Jackson wasn't NECESSARILY a sick, twisted pedophile.
Many people believe because Michael Jackson lived at Wonderland, which had all the kiddie stuff that he MUST have been a sick, twisted pedophile. My answer is this: not necessarily.
What most of the "mainstream" doesn't know is that there ARE people who choose to live like that as a lifestyle. Why, you ask? Well some them have a condition called "Psychosexual Juvenilism". By that, I mean that the individual chooses to live a lifestyle patterned after a juvenile.
Evidence for this with Michael Jackson was the fact he had rides, e.t.c. We can conjecture that Michael Jackson enjoyed these amenities for his OWN sake (Perhaps), and not necessarily as a way to "bait" children over to Wonderland for him to violate.
Some will point to the fact that Michael Jackson spent a lot of time with children. On the face of it, that might seem to indeed indicate that he had a far then normal interest in children. But, from my own experience, I have found that many people involved in the lifestyle of Psychosexual Juvenilism often are fascinate and fixated on childhood and childhood activities. If, as I conjecture, Michael Jackson was simply a famous person with thgis condition, it would be very natural for him to be intensely interested in childhood activities, and, indeed, for him to be interested in participating in said childhood activities.
What's my point? My point is that for Michael Jackson, it might not have been the kids THEMSELVES he was interested in but BEING a childs himself. So his surronding himself with a theme park enviornment and children would , from that point of view, help him reconnect with those feelings. As Michael Jackson said himself, he never really had a childhood.
My studies of people from this field often show that the condition is caused by childhood abuse and or neglect. This is not always true, but often is. We know Michael Jackson was both beaten by his father but also sexually molested by his father. This being true, could it be that all Michael Jackson was trying to do was to recapture and reconnect with a more innocent world, where security was something you could count on? When you take in the fact he was so repugnantly abused, it is easy to see why he might be obsessed and yearn for what he missed out on.
In other words, what I am saying people is that you have judged this man using only what your ignorant, hyper-sexual minds tell you. It's YOUR PERCEPTIONS your thrusting on HIM. He MAY have been a pervert-but then again HE MAY NOT HAVE. Unfortunately, this ignorance allows you to villify anyone different then yourselves and gives you permission to oppress them.
You point the finger at him, but the finger JUST MAY be pointing back at YOU!

Old 07-26-2009, 01:59 AM
Banned

Default Re: A Different Perspective On Michael Jackson

I heard he liked to play the Peter Pan from the National Inquirer, which I have heard is a reliable source.

Look to the story of Peter Pan, and you'll find the answer.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:11 PM

Default Re: A Different Perspective On Michael Jackson

I agree with you... I don't think he was necessarily a pedophile.

Who knows what takes a person from point A to point B in terms of mental health.

I don't know what it was like growing up for Michael, but some say because of all the abuse, and his one-track-mind dad, that he tried to distance himself as far as he could - which could explain all the plastic surgery. Also, as BlueAngel has pointed out before, with chronic abuse a person can split off personalities out of necessity, and it's not uncommon for an alternate personality to be child-like.

In terms or Michael Jackson, I've always tended to lean more to the side of mental illness or distortion more than the idea of him just being a pedophile.

Like you said, there might not have been anything sexual about him, or his Neverland Ranch. Of course this might be a secret that is forever lost with his passing.