Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2005, 02:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to Jim_Stine
Default Father, Who Lost Son at WTC, Claims Bush Administration Hiding Information

Father, Who Lost Son at WTC, Claims Bush Administration Hiding Key Financial Documents Leading To Culprits of 9/11

William Doyle has become one of the main lightening rods of the 9/11 truth movement, saying President Bush and his cronies are the biggest stumbling block in getting at the real truth. Involved as one of the plaintiffs in a trillion dollar 9/11 lawsuit, he wants the American people to know Bush is hiding vital documents that could lead to the truth.

Old 08-15-2005, 08:47 AM

Default Re: Father, Who Lost Son at WTC, Claims Bush Administration Hiding Information

There was another lawsuit of this nature and I guess it fizzled out or went under the radar.

It think it's heroic, but this administration will never "give up" anything that will implicate themselves.

Do you think there are documents? Do you think their plans are written down?

I don't.

It's all in their heads and they are certainly not going to give that up!!!
Old 08-15-2005, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Father, Who Lost Son at WTC, Claims Bush Administration Hiding Information

Even if it was writen down I don't think that they would give it out if anything they will make ssome fake shit up as always.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Tecstasy wrote:
Even if it was writen down I don't think that they would give it out if anything they will make ssome fake shit up as always.
They DON'T answer to anyone!!

PERIOD!!!

And, if they do, it is to someone who belongs to their cult, their society, their club and will let them off the hook anyway.

The cards are stacked in their favor!!

They've rigged the deck.

Their people are placed in all important aspects of military, government, law, etc., etc.

They are MASTER manipulators.

They were my masters. I was told to refer to them as such.

We are your masters, they said, and you are our slave.

Just like a "black" slave, only the color of our skin changed.

They weren't using black men, women and children any longer.

and

Lincoln was killed for "freeing the slaves."