Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2009, 08:07 PM

Default Re: What 911 conspiracy???

Quote:
Originally Posted by duvoduvo View Post
To BlueAngel,

This one is simple! Simple mathematics is your solution here, compare their product price to other cheaper competitors and if their profits are more than the equivelant by say the cost of a mini-cam of sorts then they have not only openly admitted it but like any fool actually added the extra cost as well, which their must be as I am sure not even the US Gov hands out free spycams not even to their own agencies, "Nothing in this world is free!".

OR you can investigate this way, find the electronic component's manufacturer's specification and like all componants compare to the manufacturer's specs and if they are not exactly IDENTICAL then it has being tampered with!

And if you can prove all Three proofs, even hypothetically with good cause, then Bob is your Uncle!!!
Are you suggesting that your comment as quoted above answers my original question?

If so, try again.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-07-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:47 PM

People are led to believe the government has all this power, that they make all these important decisions and they make the laws.. The truth is the people who control the money control the government, and thus they control the world.

Without major banks the government would have no money, just like you and I we take out a mortgage to buy a house, well the government takes out loans to pay for everything that runs a country, war etc, this money must be payed back but the only way to pay it back is to make money off the population of the world, so WAR, and taxes are the main income the government makes. The money made from these taxes and war etc are used to pay off the loans, but we are led to believe tax payers money goes to roads, schools, unemployment benefits, etc, this is totally inaccurate.

The system is far more complex than we are led to believe.

So 9/11 had nothing to do with the government, it was major banks wanting their money NO MATTER WHAT, and they forced the government to take any action to gain large amounts of money, so they decided to capture all known large deposits of oil to pay back the banks.

The whole world is run by banks, you can't earn any money without it going through a bank or you are a criminal in their eyes.

Last edited by I cannot be fooled : 08-07-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:20 AM

I see live up to your callsign BlueAngel, don't take jokes too well, huh??? Bet you can't guess what DuvoDuvo stands for!!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 02:32 AM

I like this junior member's reply, give us a name and keep posting!
At least he had sensible things to discuss other than hidden cameras in our cellphones and took the initiative to talk about something Government!

The Us gov sucks man!!! They are scared of every shadow that crosses their path and, unfortunately for the American people, they are even scared of bank managers!!!
Do you remember the war in South America involving Great Britain say about
1992 -1993? Something about terrorrists trying to empower themselves with french Jets and such? Well the US is so coward that they boast ALL this power over South America. I still do not know how the hell the UK was given the go to deal with the situation when it was such a meager war that the US could have solved it with nothing but army personel on FOOT!!! OR was it because the US banks on South American banks???... There's a thought...
Old 08-08-2009, 05:18 AM

It's not only the US government that "sucks" It's government in general. To fully understand how a government works you must trace it back over 800 years and understand how this system was created and why the system was created before you can understand how it works.

It begins with a bank, the bank has wealth which in those days banks were wealthy private individual lenders who allowed other less fortunate members of society to borrow money from them, they were very wealthy people and because of their wealth they would write special "laws" to force the borrower to pay the money they borrow with interest. Usually these wealthy people were members of royalty or they worked for members of royalty so the king and or queer would grant these people special rights to make special laws in order to bring prosperity among the kingdom, but the royalty also wanted this wealth so the individual lender did not become more wealthy than the royal throne, so they introduced taxes which forced the private lenders to pay a specific amount of gold to the king or queen for the laws and rights to profit from lending money.

Then the taxes were made as laws so it forced all members of society to pay, the private lenders (banks) would lend money to blacksmiths so they could make a specific amount of weapons and armor the kingdom demanded, but they had to pay tax on the loan and one the profit they made from the items they were making, so the individual was always in debt.

The royalty etc would profit from these people making a hard living while they borrow money and struggle to pay it back all the profit goes to the lender and the king/queen.

Groups of people would be hired by the king/queen to take responsibility in the collection of the money and over time more and more people would be hired for different jobs until eventually there was a group of people doing all the thinking and acting on behalf of the kingdom.

These people were known as the government.. They had no real power but the majority of society knew them as being responsible for specific duties and this took attention away from the royal family and the responsibility of the kingdom was no longer directed towards the king/queen but towards the government.

This was a very good and effective way of pushing the responsibility of specific actions onto another person or group of people and the real people making the decisions never had to answer to what and how things were being run.

The government is the same today as it was throughout all history. Members of society take the roll of being responsible for specific decisions and actions made, they take responsibility for things going wrong and they take credit when it goes right.

The president of the U.S is very similar to a president of a company, the U.S president has only one real job, that is to sign paper, take responsibility for the entire country and the actions the country takes in war etc and to bring a sense of control to the population, it's like running a massive company you have to keep all of your employees happy or fool them into thinking they're happy so the business continues to make money.

But the president has no real power, he does not make any real decisions other people make the decisions and he stands up and represents those decisions and represents those actions as if he was the person responsible for the decision to begin with, when in fact all he is, is the face behind the responsibility.

That is why there are so many wars to create democracy, it is easy to fool the population that they have some sort of say in what happens in the world when all it really is, is an ideological way of living under a communist world government.

Last edited by I cannot be fooled : 08-08-2009 at 05:23 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:15 AM

Ummm... sounds depressing doesn't it?

Ummm... I wonder if BlueAngel doesn't come from this lineage that never really got out from underneath the loansharking ages of corrupt and depressing government?... Although I will confess that I am begining to like her/him...
... Which reminds me, are you male or female BlueAngel???

Also I hope that the govenments of today are alot more sensible than the governments of old as these days it seems to be EVERY kids dream to be a policeman, fireman or president.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:00 PM

Smile Re: What 911 conspiracy???

Quote:
Originally Posted by duvoduvo View Post
Ummm... sounds depressing doesn't it?

Ummm... I wonder if BlueAngel doesn't come from this lineage that never really got out from underneath the loansharking ages of corrupt and depressing government?... Although I will confess that I am begining to like her/him...
... Which reminds me, are you male or female BlueAngel???

Also I hope that the govenments of today are alot more sensible than the governments of old as these days it seems to be EVERY kids dream to be a policeman, fireman or president.
Look, you have eight posts.

Spend some time reading the forum and, if you can't figure out whether or not I am male or female after that time, ask me again.

However, it's CLASSIFIED INFORMATION, so, remember, I don't have to divulge anything about myself to you.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Pwning Skeptics

A real government not controlled by bankers wouldn't be as bad as it is now. For the last century or more, both the east and the west have been taken over by these guys. All we have to do is say HEY your money is worthless, we'll print our own. But you know what happened to the 2 or 3 presidents who tried that.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
A real government not controlled by bankers wouldn't be as bad as it is now. For the last century or more, both the east and the west have been taken over by these guys. All we have to do is say HEY your money is worthless, we'll print our own. But you know what happened to the 2 or 3 presidents who tried that.
Which presidents are you referring to?
Old 11-13-2009, 07:09 AM
Pwning Skeptics

Lincoln created the greenback. JFK spoke against secret societies. Practically everyone who tried to stop the Federal Reserve is dead. I'm not an expert on US history, but I'm getting there. Pro tip: google.com - I don't have time to find the details for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.