Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2005, 06:42 PM

Default Re: why hasn't anyone tried to assassinate Rothschild or other major central bankers?

A man drunk with power. :-o :-x :-?

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-18-2005, 06:43 PM

Default Re: why hasn't anyone tried to assassinate Rothschild or other major central bankers?

Quote:
Doesn't Rothschild live in the City of London? Or at least Wabbesdon. He's just a man.
The family is said to have estates all over Europe, many in the names of agents, of course.
I suppose that Arnold Schwarzenegger or Nicole Kidman could offer some insights on a personal encounter with Lord Rothschild, since they are both rumored to be among his favorite courtiers.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:34 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
99.9 percent of the population doesn't even have a clue as to whom the Illuminati are!!!

In addition, they kill their own!!

Very rarely are "defectors" assassinated without using their "mind control" killers, Mafia hitmen, or the Mossad.

I should have said, very rarely are "defectors" or those who are part of the Dynasty assassinated without using their own "mind control" killers, Mafia hitmen, or the Mossad Squad.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
What we need is something like the Mossad's "Avengers" to take these bastards out, one by one 8-) 8-) 8-)

I can't tolerate it when those whom I consider honorable make references like this.

It only serves to bring you to their level!!!
Old 08-19-2005, 12:53 PM

We should not forget that those people are top Satanists and that Satan helps them, killing their enemies, warning them of danger, etc.

Of course, God allows that only because they are part of His overall plan. AntiChrist needs them to come to existence, so they will keep on for a while.

It is not up for men to destroy them. They will eventually suffer horrible deaths during the Tribulation or when Christ comes back. meanwhile, they may very well die of disease or get crazy and hang themselves, like Amschel Rothschild did.