Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2009, 03:42 PM

Default Re: A question about conspiracy logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
The planted bullet? It looks suspicious, true. But you are bound to get the odd thing that looks suspicious in a massive investigation. It's statistical. That's the answer that settles my nerves, anyway.

The last wound caused by the bullet was a slight one, just the breaking of the skin on the thigh. The bullet passed through the trousers and therefore would have been slightly in the thigh and if knocked would have fallen into the trousers. Considering he was sat up and had his knee bent the bullet would have fallen to the knee at least. He would then have been taken from the car and placed on a stretcher, at no time being upright, so the bullet would have had to have been still in his pants. After being transported to a hospital he would have remained on one gurney, probably as his pants were cut away and the bullet will have fallen out where it was found. The bullet has not acted bizzarely at any point. If he had been up and walking around then I would expect the bullet to have been found on the ground. He was laid down from the point of being shot so it was found where it should have been.

No, the bullet would of been found in the leg of the guy in the middle passenger seat.(John Connally.) The bullet supposedly went through JFK's head, through the seat in front of him and through the back of John Connally into his wrist, shattering it, than into his leg. The bullet that was recovered had no crushing, it was in fact pristine and undamaged. How can you recover a bullet that supposedly went though JFK's head, out his neck, though the passenger seat into the back of Connally out of his chest in and out of his wrist, into his thigh (his upper leg) without being damaged?

Furthermore, the bullet was recovered as it "Rolled off of Connally's stretcher." So not only did it break the laws of physics, but it fell out of Connally? Bullets don't just fall out of people either. This is why the bullet is nicknamed "The Magic Bullet." We don't even have bullets today that wouldn't get damaged at all. This bullet was obviously planted. The funny part is it matched Oswald's 6.5 mm Carcano Rifle by ballistic tests claiming to of matched the rifling marks to the barrel of said Carcano Rifle.

The only way this could of happened was to shoot a bullet from the same gun into bales of hay. Recover the bullet and plant it on the stretcher to frame Oswald.

Here is a picture of the bullet.

Explain that, because no forensic scientist can to date, this is indeed a fact, not an opinion.

It's also a fact that the government (read: CIA etc... etc...) kept imposing the fact that it was a "single bullet." We know now by science it couldn't have been one bullet. Anytime some one suggested it was more than one bullet they were immediately chastised by the government. They were the ones saying this is the way it happened, refuting any argument made scientifically, defying logic. If they really wanted to know what happened they would of logically used science to support reality instead of shooting it down all together.

This is why people think the CIA did it. The CIA ignored rational explanation, and said nope it was one bullet despite all the witnesses and the tape that clearly produces audible evidence of more than one shot.

Here is a sketch that shows the trajectory ONE bullet would of had to make.

Obviously, the shot that went through Kennedy first was not through his head, as his brains were splattered seconds later. The CIA tried to say it was a "Delayed Reaction."

Case and Point.

P.S.

This also leaves out the fact that Oswald's body in the morgue was shorter than the recorded height of the real Mr. Oswald. It was off by inches, not centimeters. It also doesn't explain why Mr. Kennedy's head was thrown back and to the left when the shot supposedly came from the back and to the right. It's exactly opposite. Modern science indeed says it's impractical, but that possibly the blowback of the bullet forced his head in the opposite direction.

We have tapes of people being shot in the head, the head always jerks in the direction the bullet was traveling unless it's a hollow point, in which case Kennedy would of had been decapitated as the bullet exited his neck. The entry wound is literally like 400% the size of the bullet, which only makes logical sense as an exit wound, and only if it was a hollow point. Hollow points are unrecoverable as they destroy themselves on impact, they also cannot travel through a body and into another as the bullet disintegrates itself.

It's not just, ONE minor discrepancy, it's literally hundreds. People get shot everyday, usually there isn't one mistake in forensics. To have hundreds = coverup. Something else happened entirely. It also doesn't explain why "Oswald" was assassinated by a mobster. Why a mobster? Really? Convenient eh? Shoot the guy who "supposedly" did it, before he can explain his account of what happened.

Shady and unreliable by Occam's Razor implies something else happened entirely. The simplest solution is usually the correct one. The simplest way to explain all the mistakes is by understanding the fact that the evidence doesn't support the theory. Quite simple, really.

Also, when you account for the rest of the Kennedy mystery deaths, they all died in unexplainable ways. Discrepancies in every explanation. It's also no secret that many of important people didn't like or support the Kennedy family because their policies were in stark contrast to their personal benefit. That = Motive.

Everything is to coincidental to be miraculously true. Especially when laws of physics have to be broken to explain it their way. We are smarter than that... really, I mean come on.

P.S.
This is what happens to bullets when they hit something solid.... like BONE for instance.

Also, this is what we call "Credible" evidence. It's absolutely empirical. And is 100% contrast to the governments story. This means without a shadow of a doubt they lied.

P.S.S.

Why don't people have cool names like "Jack Ruby" anymore?

Last edited by Laokin : 10-14-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:45 AM

You haven't spent a second attempting to debunk the theory then. Typical. I've heard all these points debunked many times. The bullet is dented btw. You won't see that in most pics if you only spend time on nut sites. The magic bullet theory is bullshit. It's all about how the car was positioned in relation to Oswald. You've presented nothing I haven't seen before.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:47 AM

Old 10-15-2009, 05:51 AM

See how it is dented when you see it from the base? You won't have seen that pic before because you only have one side of the story from nuts. And your pic of the entry point is WRONG. That is an old pic that was a mistake. They were going by the hole in JFKs jacket which was inches below the wound because his jacket was rucked up. This is all old hat stuff pal. I debunked this a year ago. Now here I am doing it again because you guys can't pass on info that spoils your fun. The bullet is dented on the side because it passed through soft tissue and glanced off a couple of bones. Hence the damage was to the flank.

Last edited by albie : 10-15-2009 at 05:57 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:55 AM

As for the head movement? You must REALLy be a beginner to this then if you haven't see the Penn and Teller show about this. The force of the bullet pushes the head backwards. They did tests with melons etc.

And Oswald's height? I exaggerate my height. I like to think I'm taller than I am. I bet Oswald exaggerated or simply got it wrong.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:00 AM

You honestly haven't heard or seen of this? Or were you just hoping I hadn't? Here is Penn and Teller and the melons.

Old 10-15-2009, 06:07 AM

AS for it being an exit wound. Bullshit. He has his head down when he is shot. The bullet goes in low down and takes off a strip of skull on the top of his head.

JFK Assassination: Kennedy's Head Wound

What you see on the Zapruder film is the flap of skin shooting forwards and over his face. Show me evidence that says otherwise.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:13 AM

>>bviously, the shot that went through Kennedy first was not through his head, as his brains were splattered seconds later. The CIA tried to say it was a "Delayed Reaction."

What? It was the second bullet that messed his brains up. I don't know where you got this delayed reaction from.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:10 AM

i wouldnt count on anything by pen and teller, they are tainted by the industry.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:37 PM
Woo Nemesis

Cool Re: A question about conspiracy logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution60 View Post
i wouldnt count on anything by pen and teller, they are tainted by the industry.
Ah...poisoning the well. My favorite logical fallacy.