Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2009, 06:07 AM

Default Re: A question about conspiracy logic

AS for it being an exit wound. Bullshit. He has his head down when he is shot. The bullet goes in low down and takes off a strip of skull on the top of his head.

JFK Assassination: Kennedy's Head Wound

What you see on the Zapruder film is the flap of skin shooting forwards and over his face. Show me evidence that says otherwise.

Old 10-15-2009, 06:13 AM

>>bviously, the shot that went through Kennedy first was not through his head, as his brains were splattered seconds later. The CIA tried to say it was a "Delayed Reaction."

What? It was the second bullet that messed his brains up. I don't know where you got this delayed reaction from.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:10 AM

i wouldnt count on anything by pen and teller, they are tainted by the industry.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:37 PM
Woo Nemesis

Cool Re: A question about conspiracy logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution60 View Post
i wouldnt count on anything by pen and teller, they are tainted by the industry.
Ah...poisoning the well. My favorite logical fallacy.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
On the contrary, albie, the logic of my argument is as follows:

Since the government's account of 9/11 and the assassination of JFK are conspiracy theories and all conspiracy theories are wrong, what the government has told us about 9/11 and the JFK assassination must be wrong also.
I never said ALL conspiracy theories are wrong. You have to go by the evidence. There is more evidence for the government's view of these events. Fact. I've yet to hear one single solitary bit of evidence saying Oswald didn't kill JFK that I cannot debunk. Most conspiracy nuts do not even know there ARE counter arguments to their theories. They spit out evidence that has been proven to be false. Arrogance and ignorance. Debunkers have had the last word on most of the theories and are waiting to be proved wrong. Fact.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:08 AM

It stands to reason that a bullet that explodes out of an object creates a backward thrust against it. More material is blasted out the exit wound than the entry. Not all bullets to the brain act the same way.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:10 AM

Another point about the height difference with oswald. The autopsy says 5 9. His army files says 5 11. Two inches. Big deal. I suppose Oswald wasn't wearing shoes when Quincy measured him.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:24 PM

One thing I found quite suspect about the JFK assassination is the length of time it took the supposedly highly trained secret service agents to eventually react to the situation. In the film footage SHOT ONE is fired followed by little or no reaction, then after a few further moments SHOT TWO is fired. Again there is little or no reaction from the secret service personnel. It is only after SHOT THREE when the side of the president's head explodes that a consorted effort is made to speed the president to safety. But of course by this time it was far too late.

Compare this with other assassination attempts which have been captured on film. The attempt on Reagan's life for example or when a starting pistol was fired in the vicinity of Prince Charles. Secret service agents jumped into action with the very first shot. They didn't stand around waiting until they were absolutely certain that it was a gun that was being discharged and not just a car back-firing.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
One thing I found quite suspect about the JFK assassination is the length of time it took the supposedly highly trained secret service agents to eventually react to the situation. In the film footage SHOT ONE is fired followed by little or no reaction, then after a few further moments SHOT TWO is fired. Again there is little or no reaction from the secret service personnel. It is only after SHOT THREE when the side of the president's head explodes that a consorted effort is made to speed the president to safety. But of course by this time it was far too late.

Compare this with other assassination attempts which have been captured on film. The attempt on Reagan's life for example or when a starting pistol was fired in the vicinity of Prince Charles. Secret service agents jumped into action with the very first shot. They didn't stand around waiting until they were absolutely certain that it was a gun that was being discharged and not just a car back-firing.
How long had it been since a President was assasinated? The PP division of the secret service became far more professional after the Kennedy assasination.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:55 AM

Silencer? Lots of people tell of hearing shots. But the thing about snipers, the sound is all at their end. The impact makes little noise. With the sound of car engines and cheering. Those other examples of shootings all involved close up stuff (charles) and no cars(Reagan).

And how long did it take for the G-Men to react with JFK? All we have is the Zapruder film which shows very little of the scene. Agents may have heard the shots and reacted instantly.

Seriously, if you wanted to kill the prez then poison him or something. Don't go to the risk of a shooting with all those people watching. Of course that's assuming the theorised assassins had intellect.