Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2009, 01:08 PM

Default Re: A question about conspiracy logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Who said anything about 911 not being an inside job?
You said : The CIA didn't SUGGEST that Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda were responsible for 911, they stated this as FACT. What was your point when you said those words?!?

Old 10-20-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
You said : The CIA didn't SUGGEST that Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda were responsible for 911, they stated this as FACT. What was your point when you said those words?!?
My comment was to the OP who said that the CIA SUGGESTED that Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden were responsilble for 911.

My point to the OP was that the our GOVERNMENT didn't SUGGEST that Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda were responsible for 911.

THEY STATED IT AS FACT.

What is your point?
Old 10-20-2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
My comment was to the OP who said that the CIA SUGGESTED that Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden were responsilble for 911.

My point to the OP was that the our GOVERNMENT didn't SUGGEST that Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda were responsible for 911.

THEY STATED IT AS FACT.

What is your point?
I wanted to point out that both explanations are stated as fact by those who defend them. Therefore I don't really get your point....
Old 10-20-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
I wanted to point out that both explanations are stated as fact by those who defend them. Therefore I don't really get your point....
I would be the person who originally pointed out to another member of this site that he was mistaken when he commented on this thread that the CIA SUGGESTED that Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden were responsible for 911.

The CIA and our government didn't SUGGEST that Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden were responsible for 911, they stated this as a FACT.

WE are well aware that people who defend their position, state it as FACT, including the truth seekers who believe that 911 was an inside job.

Therefore, I don't really get why you think you're making a point when the point has already been made.

I believe that you, too, are in the SPIN cycle and, therefore, need to hit the STOP button and hang yourself out to dry.

What is your opinion of 911?

An inside job or the work of Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-20-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:33 PM

What is your opinion, Outside of the Box?

Do you believe that 911 was orchestrated by elements of the SECRET GOVERNMENT or completely the work of Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden?

Either way, they're both INSIDE JOBS.

Don't you agree?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-20-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Therefore, I don't really get why you think you're making a point when the point has already been made.
Maybe the point you made got lost in translation. Let's just ignore this totally irrelevant and pointless topic and move on to the juicy stuff.

Quote:
I believe that you, too, are in the SPIN cycle and, therefore, need to hit the STOP button and hang yourself out to dry.
I moved out of the spin cycle eons ago. In fact, I pretty much stopped watching TV and listening to the radio altogether.

Quote:
What is your opinion, Outside of the Box?

Do you believe that 911 was orchestrated by elements of the SECRET GOVERNMENT or completely the work of Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden?

Either way, they're both INSIDE JOBS.

Don't you agree?
Based on my research, It seems pretty obvious 9/11 was orchestrated by a Western intelligence agency (most likely the CIA, the Mossad or a collaboration of both).

Osama Bin Laden is just a figurehead and Al Qaeda is not even a real organisation. All this nonsense about "international Islamic terrorism" is just black propaganda to fuel the phoney "war on terror" (there are Islamic militant organisations in countries like Syria, Pakistan and Palestine, but they operate only in their own countries or neighboring countries).

link --> Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist <-- link