Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2005, 05:47 AM

Default Re: New film at Sundance called "The Protocols of Zion"

"Don't bother, rangergord. It doesn't matter who wrote the Protocols."

Who wrote them and why is the issue.

"I think you should answer 789's question about the French Revolution and the Secret Societies he asked you on another thread that you didn't answer..."

No one is paying me to teach, find the truth on your own.

"I think we can all think for ourselves without you trying to direct our thoughts."

And I suppose your post (or Henry's misguided article) doesn't do what you accuse me of?

"You've been had. :-x"

Your lost and I that fact makes no difference to me.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 01-30-2005, 07:13 AM

Default Truth a FINANCIAL Matter?

No, what's IN the Protocols is the issue, haven't you noticed?

O Teacher of Great Truths, I'm lost. :lol:
You're funny!!!

Quote:
So for YOU it's a financial matter, Truth?!?!
Very well...
Old 01-30-2005, 01:24 PM

Default Re: New film at Sundance called "The Protocols of Zion"

Quote:
alumbrado wrote:
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is actually based on an older work created by the Society of Jesus (aka the Jesuits) in the 17th century France, called:

"The Secrets of the Elders of Bourg-Fontaine"

Read all about it: http://illuminati-news.com/black-pope2.htm

If you really want to go to the original source

look no further than the "Old Testament".

The Hebrew superiority was foretold by the Big

guy himself.
Old 02-05-2005, 06:20 AM

Default Re: Truth a FINANCIAL Matter?

Quote:
Draken wrote:
No, what's IN the Protocols is the issue, haven't you noticed?

O Teacher of Great Truths, I'm lost. :lol:
You're funny!!!

Quote:
So for YOU it's a financial matter, Truth?!?!
Very well...
Most of what I find on the net is next to worthless.

I was attacted to Henry via Ether Zone; aberrant sexuality is an interest. When Henry writes about the subject he's the most acquainted with (feminism) he's usually very solid. When he steps out of his comfort zone he posts crap like expect a Nuke in Houston.

I know that things like Satanism, the Occult, Free Masonry, and Reptilian Alien Shape Shifters does nothing to advance knowledge. Such claims, true or not ... the average person just tunes out.

The task then is to describe the monster without resorting to a crutch. As such, the Protocols is a non starter.

Also, it isn't the document many theorists suggest it is.

Better?

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 02-05-2005, 08:35 AM

Much!;-)

I think knowledge about the Occult, Freemasonry and Satanism is essential for the understanding of the NWO, since they base their control of humans on such things. I agree that it's not the ideal place to start if you want to make people start waking up.
Maybe the Protocols are similarly counter-productive but what's in it - the developments and scenarios it describes - are permeating our world as we speak. So to call it a fraud would be a little hasty, in my opinion.
Old 02-05-2005, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Much!;-)

I think knowledge about the Occult, Freemasonry and Satanism is essential for the understanding of the NWO, since they base their control of humans on such things. I agree that it's not the ideal place to start if you want to make people start waking up.
Maybe the Protocols are similarly counter-productive but what's in it - the developments and scenarios it describes - are permeating our world as we speak. So to call it a fraud would be a little hasty, in my opinion.

I agree Draken which is why "religion" has to be
discussed in trying to understand and defeat the NWO.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:44 AM

Default The Contamination of Truth

That's right nomad!

Anyway, what is this fear towards "the occult" or "gnosticism"? Quite a few people on this forum seem to automatically "shut down" (it's called a "slide reaction") if they as much as catch a whiff of any of it; I don't get it.

Anything non-Christian or non-mainstream-Christian and they automatically brand it Satanist, as if all humankind before Christianity was in the claws of the Devil.

I had a discussion a long time ago with Ahmad about it and asked him if it was because of fear. I mean, do people reject anything "occult" or "gnostic" out of fear their brains or souls might become "polluted"? Or are they scared that they can't discern a good thing from a bad one and therefore discard the whole package to be safe?

If so, that would be a great mistake since my opinion is that the NWO Luciferians WANT us to discard anything that might lead us to the Truth.
So first they give the word "occult" or "gnostic" a negative sound to make people not dare even pick it up.
Then, if the first bluff didn't work, they sprinkle anything "occult" or "gnostic" with lies; contaminate it so that it's difficult to separate truth from lies. Dilute it with "New Age" rubbish.

But these tricks don't work with well-informed people with a firm, stable spiritual grounding in their conviction that God is on their side against Evil; people who use their Reason and Logic for the benefit of their Intellect and Soul; people who see with the "Eye of the Heart".
People like this are not afraid of the "occult" or the "gnostic" because their Divine Intuition is awakened and gains strength every second.

There is plenty of Sacred Divine Knowledge in ancient, mystic, esoteric writings both before and after the advent of Christianity. We need this Knowledge - including Christian knowledge - desperately in the fight and defence of our Souls against the onslaught of the Ego/Lucifer. Let's not let the Ego/Lucifer decieve us into throwing it away and forgetting it.

Let us fight a spiritual fight with Truth, Beauty, Love and win!

God Bless You
Old 02-13-2005, 07:53 AM

Default Re: The Contamination of Truth

Exactly my view Draken,

People automatically assume things like the

Kabballah are evil when in fact like any truth

it can be used for evil and good ... just like

fire.
Old 02-13-2005, 08:01 AM

We all need to be people who see with "The Eye of The Heart".

We've let the Truth be usurped and used for Evil for too long. Let's take it back!
Old 02-13-2005, 08:58 AM

Well, well, well, three holes in the ground.

"The Protocols Of Zion"...probable forgeries due to the Jews love of stiring the pot and the Russian Czar not liking competition.

But they are the best darn fucking forgeries i've ever read!

They are also the most accurate forgeries on what the Jewish faith is up too.

Whatever they are, they sure mapped out the last hundred years.

I'm trying hard to not lump all Jews in the same pot but I really cannot get over being called a Goyim.

Sorry, ya lost me their brutha Jew plus also slamming the door in my face when i was collecting for charity scarred me permenantly.

You have no sense of humour besides Seinfeld, Mel Brookes and Krusty the clown...and also Australias John Safron who makes up for the rest of you as he is the funniest human on the telly...Check out John Safrons music jamborie.

What was I waffling on about again?

If you doubt why someone would write down their plan, well ask Adolph. He wrote it down for us all.

When you're a power mad megolamaniac you tend to give LONG MONOLOUGES on how the rest of the world is weak and you are so strong and how you are going to take it over.

Please refer to "The Incredibles" for more info on this point.

Quite frankly Jew persons I've had enough of you. You are a bunch of whingers and the eternal victim. If the world turned around and gave you a big kiss you'd have to go off and find another bigot to hate you coz it just would'nt feel right.

If everything was going well you'd have to do something to bring it all down so you could whine on about it.

You are like the battered house wife who does'nt know how to live any other way.

27 million Russians died as did 6 million German. You lost maybe 1.5-2 million and most of those from starvation and typhus thanks to the Allied air attacks grinding things to a halt.

You do not have the market cornered on suffering and the empty kerosine tin rattles the loudest!

There. I got that off my chest. I'm not going to pretend i'm 'reasonable' on the subject anymore.

Get a life you arrogant bunch of bastards and join the rest of us Goyim or will it be ANOTHER two thousand years cursed?

Talk about stubborn and above all...outed from under the rock you've been hiding under!

THE LIGHT..."it burns, it burns agggghhhh".

You will never steal Christmas from us ya jealous misery guts.

Wait a minute....did I just give a long monolouge?