Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-17-2009, 10:47 AM
omgwhtrtheydoin omgwhtrtheydoin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10
Default One simple question...


hiya...right i`ve been looking into the conspiracy surounding the new world order......and everyone seems to be against it....wtf....all i keep reading is about how the government is out to destroy us...blah blah blah.....

the idea of a new world order seems to me to make perfect sense, why are there so many people fighting it.........................................Whats the big conspiracy

__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-18-2009, 09:11 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: One simple question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwhtrtheydoin View Post
hiya...right i`ve been looking into the conspiracy surounding the new world order......and everyone seems to be against it....wtf....all i keep reading is about how the government is out to destroy us...blah blah blah.....

the idea of a new world order seems to me to make perfect sense, why are there so many people fighting it.........................................Whats the big conspiracy
The NWO conspiracy is a distraction.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-18-2009, 09:32 AM
omgwhtrtheydoin omgwhtrtheydoin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 10
Default Re: One simple question...

destraction from what?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-22-2009, 04:06 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: One simple question...

From our boring lives. We create conspiracy because we need to blame someone for our boring lives!!!! GODDAMN IT!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-22-2009, 06:39 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: One simple question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwhtrtheydoin View Post
destraction from what?
DISINFORMATION agents use the NWO theory to keep people engaged in this MYSTERY and distracted from that which really matters.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-22-2009, 07:30 AM
SteveTheNinja SteveTheNinja is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: One simple question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
from that which really matters.
and what is that which really matters, what are they destracting us from?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-22-2009, 10:39 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: One simple question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTheNinja View Post
and what is that which really matters, what are they destracting us from?
Disinformation agents toss about the NWO agenda in order to distract and engage those persons who are seeking information as to the reality of our corrupt government with the BOGUS NWO conspiracy.

The MIND CONTROLLERS and DISINFORMATION AGENTS have created a mystery for YOU to follow so you will spend your time trying to solve it; figure it out and to keep you distracted from the REALITY of their TRUE conspiracies and those issues which really matter.

Those persons who fall for the BOGUS NWO CONSPIRACY, toss it around, too.

In this way, they help to engage others who seek information as to our corrupt government with the mystery of the NWO and to spread the fear of the NWO when the NWO poses no real threat.

They assist the MIND CONTROLLERS with their diversionary tactics.

This is exactly what the MIND CONTROLLERS desire.

The NWO conspiracy is a smoke screen.

This tactic draws attention away from the REAL issues and the more important information/evidence that supports TRUE government conspiracies.

If you can't figure out what the real issues and/or REAL conspiracies are without asking me to elaborate as to that which really matters, I suggest you have been successfully distracted.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-22-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-22-2009, 08:47 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: One simple question...

The following EXCERPT is from a speech that was supposedly and/or NEVER delivered by JFK, Jr. at Columbia University ten days before his assassination.

"The high office of the President has been used to foment
a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office,
I must inform the citizen of this plight."

Not too long ago, the entire context of JFK's speech that was supposedly and/or NEVER delivered at Columbia University 10 days before his assassination was available on the Internet, but, at present, it no longer exits there or in the JFK library or anywhere else for that matter unless someone decides to step forward with it.

So, the question remains.

Did JFK, Jr. speak at Columbia University ten days before his assassination or not?

Obviously, someone must know the answer to this question.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-23-2009, 03:55 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: One simple question...

Don't forget that people make up this kind of thing too. People on forums. The KKK made up all kinds of distorted quotes from Jewish holy books that are still used in conspiracy circles. You'll probably find that it stems from a misquote taken out of context, or is made up. As there is no official record of it ever coming from his mouth it is logical to assume it never did, until evidence DOES crop up, that is.

If you can prove it you have to accept it.

I don't doubt that the lower ranks of the military and government make up all kinds of stuff to stir up conspiracy folk too. I saw footage supposedly of a mice being knocked out by a psychic funded by the US government. It looked suspiciously like what happens when you cut off oxygen and then return it.

They also provided footage to show a goat under the same influence and it looked very much like the narcoleptic goats that came to the fore around that time.

This was all from this guy...

the men who stare at goats | jonronson.com

Army thugs having a laugh or deliberatly faking psychic phenomena to fool the Russians? That's an old story.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Laokin Laokin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 45
Default Re: One simple question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Don't forget that people make up this kind of thing too. People on forums. The KKK made up all kinds of distorted quotes from Jewish holy books that are still used in conspiracy circles. You'll probably find that it stems from a misquote taken out of context, or is made up. As there is no official record of it ever coming from his mouth it is logical to assume it never did, until evidence DOES crop up, that is.

If you can prove it you have to accept it.

I don't doubt that the lower ranks of the military and government make up all kinds of stuff to stir up conspiracy folk too. I saw footage supposedly of a mice being knocked out by a psychic funded by the US government. It looked suspiciously like what happens when you cut off oxygen and then return it.

They also provided footage to show a goat under the same influence and it looked very much like the narcoleptic goats that came to the fore around that time.

This was all from this guy...

the men who stare at goats | jonronson.com

Army thugs having a laugh or deliberatly faking psychic phenomena to fool the Russians? That's an old story.

True, but Mr. Clinton has directly mention the NWO in speeches when he was president.

Personally, I don't see it as a bad thing if it's done through honesty, if it's some epic doom plan to enslave humanity -- than it's truly evil. Although, we live in a world where less people are evil, and can't pull the trigger, than people who are evil, do pull the trigger.

So personally, I think people are outrageous in their claims. People fear change, and make up all kinds of supportive false evidence to justify their fear.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.