Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-22-2009, 12:11 PM
uswgo uswgo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 57
Default Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?


I am planning to upload on youtube bringing out that for 3 years I never took the flu shot and I never got the flu even when I was in public where the flu can easily get me, there were times I got a little sick but I easily got rid of it using simple methods such as warm water or tea.

I am really healthy and now I heard that the military in october will force swine flu vaccinations, well I really don't like having to explain it all so this site will explain it better then me: Plans for “vaccine” bracelets to be forced on people at road blocks Case about Bird Flu

Thos woman talks about these bracelets will be permanent. She is planning to go awall:
What gets me upset is people tell me junk like "You have a choice! You can choose to accept being quarantined" but What if I Don't Have The VIRUS? Should I be kept in detention simply for refusing the vaccines! They aren't the only method to getting rid of the virus unless people are so stupid that they simply don't care about other methods anymore accept trusting Obama and the elite. The president makes me feel uneasy and hurts me inside everytime I watch him on TV or the internet.

Do any of you think I should be quarantined or thrown in a fema camp IF I HAVE NO VIRUS? This does not sound right. I will stay away from the publuc for the time I am infected with the virus but I will not stay in my home over refusing a known bioweapon because the mainstream media reported that mercury is going to be put in the vaccine, the same material that was suppose to be removed from vaccines. So Obama is trying to kill us and I said it several times on youtube that he is like Adolph Hitler and is trying to kill us under public safety laws and martial law.

Because of this I am wondering if there will be a civil war over this?

Because that military woman said the rfid bracelets will be forced on there permanently and that is the start of a controlled Orwellian Police State. I am ready to fight with my fellow Americans when this happens or help start a rebellion or revolt if the military starts controlling all the streets and forces those that don't have the virus of vaccinations or being sent to a concentration camp.

So I was wondering if they set up military police everywhere could this lead to a civil war against Obama, the CDC, and a worldwide war against the WHO?

__________________
Future the elites will bring:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-22-2009, 08:53 PM
uswgo uswgo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 57
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Who is this woman and why should I believe anything that she says?
because it's common sense and she may or may not be from the military but if she is then we need to be prepared for when the military shows up.

If we don't listen to those that seem to know news we won't be prepared enough on what we should do when the military start showing up, if we have to fight the military to keep our constitution safe, then we need to be warned of what may happen weeks later? if we don't they will take us down? shoot us down? before we stop them.

I been hearing reports from I think the mainstream media that they will use foreign troops during the swine flu pandemic and we know it's a bunch of bull to enforce the vaccines, control the roadways, and to force tag us like animals.

If they want to take down our democracy we need to fight and have the resources to fight the system with. Once they declare martial law or a biological emergency the constitution is finished ahd children can be molested and woman can be raped however the military wants to, there will be no courts, there will be no soverignty, there won't even be terrorists, it will be a violent war against us and the government because if we give everything up and let them take us we will be apart of the NWO and Obama will kill and fuck every one of us up and there will be nothing anybody can do.

Obama is considered a messiah, that means we are heading for armegeddon because no president before, even evil Bush ever was considered a messiah. This means they've had enough of us and they will give us two choices, commit suicide, or slowly die after taking certain tainted vaccines.


Yeah yeah! Obama said he was going to take the vaccine shot but I bet it's not the same shot as the one we will take, Obama is a ConMan! He works with the bilderbergs, skulls and bones, he is a traitor just like BUsh.
__________________
Future the elites will bring:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-22-2009, 10:10 PM
uswgo uswgo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 57
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I should believe this woman, you say, because it's COMMAN sense.

What is comman sense?

To believe what some woman whom I don't know and who has no credentials states because she may or may not be with the military.

That's comman sense?

Sounds like NO SENSE at all to me.
Well whether you think so or not do you think quarantines should be forced upon the healthy people just simply because they don't need vaccines, or simply because they don't want them?

Don't you think we all should have rights and a right to find a better solution then these genocidal vaccinations?

Heres my solution

__________________
Future the elites will bring:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-22-2009, 10:16 PM
uswgo uswgo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 57
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

and look theres a reason I am fighting tooth and nail, even breaking traffic exchange rules and getting banned from many communites to bring the truth out. I am just like John F. Kennedy, I am perhaps more like him then anyone else because I was a ignorant fool but because of my own personal suffering I am wanting to lead a huge crusade, even willing to die to fight the bilderbergs because they are the reason I am suffering.

I suffered for over 16 years of type 1 brittle diabetes and you would never know how much shit I went through, and because I have mild autism and explosive temper tantrums I put my mom through hell and it wasn't my fault.

People keep acting like it's my fault or I need to be on drugs and when I got better later I kinda want revenge against the rockefellers, until I die I will always want them to pay for all my mom and me went through. I will fight them until my death.

I even thought of suicide at one time because I kept suffering and all drugs did was made things worse and no doctors GIVE A SHIT. All they do is prescribe drugs and so I hate them, doctors don't care about their health, all they want to do is keep their Job! Now I want to stay alive, I want to be cured and then I want to live a happy life till I die of old age is that too much to ask Obama? or NOBama?
__________________
Future the elites will bring:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by uswgo : 09-22-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-22-2009, 10:17 PM
uswgo uswgo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 57
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Quarantines are not NORAMLLY established for healthy persons.
it isn't normal at all, it's bs and they made me suffer so much they should all suffer. I hope they all suffer diseases for what they put me through.

You don't understand anything at all do you, all my suffering is my fault isn't it? many people act like it's my fault but it's really the governments fault.

What about the pollution? It's my fault isn't it?

What about my illness? It's my moms fault isn't it? It's my fault as well?

and back then when humans were way healthier and no pollution, no mercury, and all that stuff was just a fantasy wasn't it?
__________________
Future the elites will bring:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-22-2009, 10:23 PM
uswgo uswgo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 57
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
How did the government make you suffer?
looks like ur ignorant aren't you, everything has to be backed by mainstream media but remember not everything will be backed because it's under government control.

They have ruined cures for diseases since the 40's. Throughout history scientists have found cures for all sorts of illnesses but once the pharmacies got hold of this they were either shut down or bribed away and all research was either kept top secret by these bastards or they were destroyed.

The government has been working hand and hand to make everyone more sick and give more people health problems because it is profitable and good for the economy. A cure is not profitable even if it costed millions because a treatment is far more profitable because if everyone all the sudden got a cure some that was on SSI or government welfare can go out and work and thus the economy and competition can be more improved, the health crises would have never happened, we wouldn't even need universal healthcare at all because nobody would have health problems, and society can become more improved and technology can help improve our lives, our quality of life, and genocide and eugenics can become a thing of the past and we can all become perfectly healthy yet we are unique and no suffering will ever happen again.

hey you took out your reply, but I have a reason to be mad, not everything should be calm, if you suffered for over 16 years with a chronic illness where there's no cure in sight you would want to take them down as well no matter what happens to you.
__________________
Future the elites will bring:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by uswgo : 09-22-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-22-2009, 10:34 PM
uswgo uswgo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 57
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It might look to you as if I'm IGNORANT, but that would be due to your own IGNORANCE.
Then why don't you get 4 vaccines. Hey maybe in ur next life I can give you autism and put you through the same misery I went through and make u feel like ur a loser and then you wouldn't be talking like that to me.

I only wish you could all be put through what I went through so you wouldn't be so ignorant.
__________________
Future the elites will bring:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-22-2009, 10:38 PM
uswgo uswgo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 57
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uswgo View Post
Then why don't you get 4 vaccines. Hey maybe in ur next life I can give you autism and put you through the same misery I went through and make u feel like ur a loser and then you wouldn't be talking like that to me.

I only wish you could all be put through what I went through so you wouldn't be so ignorant.
I wish the bilderbergs, Obama, Bush, Clinton, and the other bastards had to deal with what they put us through, cancer, diabetes, mild/servere autism, poison, mercury poisoning, being an outcast of society, living in a hell world where doctors don't ever want cures, and they want to live a better life but they may get tortured. I HOPE they go through all the exact hell they put their subjects through, Obama and Bush and their posse can go to hell and suffer every disease they cause their people to go through, the government is full of selfish, ignorant, arrogant, bastards.

Many just did the right thing for the camera, just remember that! Trheir only actors. a front, for the real invisible government.
__________________
Future the elites will bring:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:31 AM
uswgo uswgo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 57
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You say that you're really HEALTHY now.

So, you no longer suffer from mild autism or diabetes?

Yes.

WE know that President is an actor/front for the invisible/secret government.
I'm healthy enough to resist against the vaccine shots. I won't stay quarantined forever, I know thats their plan to force me to have no choice but to take the vaccine or stay home for years and years and they will never get rid of the swine flu. This is nothing but forced genocide, sterilization and eugenics.

What I mean by healthy is I'm healthy enough to refuse stupid unreasonable military orders? I'm not letting those bastards make my health more worse, if I have to die to bring myself back to health so be it! I'm better off dead anyways.

Sounds like you don't listen to Alex Jones, David Icke, spiritual leaders, or even research about the Mayans because they know and many ancient civilizations know 2012 will be the end of this world, and it is our fault because we are taring up this planet while using stupid methods under the guise the save the environment. It's all apart of human ignorance. Maybe It's better if I'm not a human because humans have a long way to go before they will ever surpass aliens and advanced beings.

Ignorance is always the ways of humans, I don't seem to like being a human anymore because you suffer and no one cares and when you try to bring out ways to stop suffering you either get arrested, get called a quack, get killed, or have ur research destroyed. I'm not proud of the human race, I am disgraced, we have become the worst beings of all time throughout the universe, we would probably set off bombs destroying the universe under our own ignorance, we would probably destroy all life by accident of course because if we don't then we are not human, to be human is to destroy, to conquer, to be above all species, to dominate!

oh sorry for insulting all humans but every person leaves me no choice, I used to be happy but everyone has become rude, distrustful, destructive, and rebellious and yet is passive to evil authorities.

We humans are wise aren't we we are so wise we turn sound frequencies into kill people sound canons, we turn the atom which could improve mankind and turn it into a atom bomb, we take virus killing sound frequencies and use it in Only the CDC, and Russian Federation while forbidding the public from selling a rife machine, we take experiments and use it only for pleasure instead of using them to help people because if everyone was cured research institutions would shut down, pharmacies would shut down or be forced to sell stuff like in Walmart and small drugs like asperin, hospitals would be looking for somebody to break a leg and many doctors would be let go and many surgeries would be reduced to a few every month, the medical economy would collapse, awww myyyy thats why I hate humans because all they want to do is make me and others suffer because it's more convenient to the economy, oh lets wait till every child is raped and suffer then lets do something and goto war (what humans like best) aww maybe a civil war because humans are always violent, oh lets drive ourselves to suicide and destruction and then lets kill people to reassure ourselves that we will be ok and then drive ourselves to destruction again.

Wow Humans can be wise in this world! I'm better off asking the aliens to cure my disease but if they do I will finally be able to go back to a normal brainwashed life and serve my masters well and then there will be humans wanting to fight back as always with every government and there will never be a complete democracy.

These are my wise words of wisdom that humans will never learn, just kill a bunch, brainwash a bunch and the same stuff will happen over and over, just keep repeating this cycle and humans will keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.
__________________
Future the elites will bring:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-23-2009, 12:37 AM
uswgo uswgo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 57
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You say that you're really HEALTHY now.

So, you no longer suffer from mild autism or diabetes?

Yes.

WE know that President is an actor/front for the invisible/secret government.
I'm sorry for all the things I'm saying but I just feel like vaccines are just wrong and that the only reason they are forcing them now is because we are beginning to know the truth about vaccines so they pull this swine flu stuff to keep us in line. They are like this:
Quote:
Either we take the vaccine willfully or we will release a virus and kill millions of people, set up road blocks, and force all Americans and people worldwide to take vaccines or be quarantined or be thrown into a containment camp with no amnesty at all, they would torture, rape or kill you and nobody outside would know whats going on inside the camp.
I just don't want this swine flu thing to get out, I am doing everything I can to stop the pandemic, even planning on a court martial against the cdc and the world health organization to prevent this future civil war america will have. I don't really like the violent future but even the bible and several government employees are hiding away from America because they were told the system will collapse.

These vaccines they know we don't want to take them, it could be to rally us up so we violently resist the military and then martial law is declared and then a civil war will begin and once many of us truthers are dead, they will officially set up the NAU and close off many areas according to the UNs Agenda 21.

Look I didn't know u were a moderator if I knew that I wouldn't have argued with you at all because I usually get banned even just for saying things against the bilderbergs or Obama for that matter but I am truly suffering from the poisons from within the vaccines, and I am slowly getting out of those bad effects but if I take another shot I will have violent temper tantrums again, break loads of things, and I would suffer from more toxins in the body, I would go mad if I take another vaccine. I resist because I don't want more health problems, I don't want more temper tantrums and no drugs help either and vitamins are useless because the materials in the vaccines seem to be used to resist vitamins, if you want proof ask my grandma, she doses of vitamin d and the doctor found out she had poor vitamin d and so she figures out that chemicals in her body are zapping all the vitamins away from her. The same is happening with no so it seems thats why I suffer with bad back, and the doctors can't find anything wrong with me. These vaccines are horrible, I would rather die then take another vaccine!

My grandma said after she got the vaccines her colon got eated out and other stuff, she had problems with her body right after the vaccines, and my mom got video recording (I am planning to upload to youtube along with limit on my medical records, that means black marks on very private stuff!) of me acting weird right after I got 4 vaccines in one day the doctor just went around giving me tons of vaccines and I was a little baby and after that I couldn't respond to her at all but yet my hearing was fine. These vaccines are bad news, I didn't just get autism like many people would think or say, I got much more problems then that, aka many food allergies (almost allergic to every kind of food), I have weird yeast problems but yet the doctors think I'm fine, My nails look like they are dead or crooked or dying while others look fine and I took medicine drugs for my nails and it did no good, and other problems I just can't think of right now.

So now you see why I am pissed off in every forum and discussion about vaccines because I truly hate them, I never want to take a vaccine again until I have proof that they cause no problems, have no mercury, have no genetically modified viruses, and no bad chemicals at all.
__________________
Future the elites will bring:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by uswgo : 09-23-2009 at 12:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.