Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2009, 12:11 PM

Default Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

I am planning to upload on youtube bringing out that for 3 years I never took the flu shot and I never got the flu even when I was in public where the flu can easily get me, there were times I got a little sick but I easily got rid of it using simple methods such as warm water or tea.

I am really healthy and now I heard that the military in october will force swine flu vaccinations, well I really don't like having to explain it all so this site will explain it better then me: Plans for “vaccine” bracelets to be forced on people at road blocks Case about Bird Flu

Thos woman talks about these bracelets will be permanent. She is planning to go awall:
What gets me upset is people tell me junk like "You have a choice! You can choose to accept being quarantined" but What if I Don't Have The VIRUS? Should I be kept in detention simply for refusing the vaccines! They aren't the only method to getting rid of the virus unless people are so stupid that they simply don't care about other methods anymore accept trusting Obama and the elite. The president makes me feel uneasy and hurts me inside everytime I watch him on TV or the internet.

Do any of you think I should be quarantined or thrown in a fema camp IF I HAVE NO VIRUS? This does not sound right. I will stay away from the publuc for the time I am infected with the virus but I will not stay in my home over refusing a known bioweapon because the mainstream media reported that mercury is going to be put in the vaccine, the same material that was suppose to be removed from vaccines. So Obama is trying to kill us and I said it several times on youtube that he is like Adolph Hitler and is trying to kill us under public safety laws and martial law.

Because of this I am wondering if there will be a civil war over this?

Because that military woman said the rfid bracelets will be forced on there permanently and that is the start of a controlled Orwellian Police State. I am ready to fight with my fellow Americans when this happens or help start a rebellion or revolt if the military starts controlling all the streets and forces those that don't have the virus of vaccinations or being sent to a concentration camp.

So I was wondering if they set up military police everywhere could this lead to a civil war against Obama, the CDC, and a worldwide war against the WHO?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer:

Old 09-22-2009, 07:26 PM

Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Who is this woman and why should I believe anything that she says?
Old 09-22-2009, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Who is this woman and why should I believe anything that she says?
because it's common sense and she may or may not be from the military but if she is then we need to be prepared for when the military shows up.

If we don't listen to those that seem to know news we won't be prepared enough on what we should do when the military start showing up, if we have to fight the military to keep our constitution safe, then we need to be warned of what may happen weeks later? if we don't they will take us down? shoot us down? before we stop them.

I been hearing reports from I think the mainstream media that they will use foreign troops during the swine flu pandemic and we know it's a bunch of bull to enforce the vaccines, control the roadways, and to force tag us like animals.

If they want to take down our democracy we need to fight and have the resources to fight the system with. Once they declare martial law or a biological emergency the constitution is finished ahd children can be molested and woman can be raped however the military wants to, there will be no courts, there will be no soverignty, there won't even be terrorists, it will be a violent war against us and the government because if we give everything up and let them take us we will be apart of the NWO and Obama will kill and fuck every one of us up and there will be nothing anybody can do.

Obama is considered a messiah, that means we are heading for armegeddon because no president before, even evil Bush ever was considered a messiah. This means they've had enough of us and they will give us two choices, commit suicide, or slowly die after taking certain tainted vaccines.

Yeah yeah! Obama said he was going to take the vaccine shot but I bet it's not the same shot as the one we will take, Obama is a ConMan! He works with the bilderbergs, skulls and bones, he is a traitor just like BUsh.

Old 09-22-2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uswgo View Post
because it's common sense and she may or may not be from the military but if she is then we need to be prepared for when the military shows up.

If we don't listen to those that seem to know news we won't be prepared enough on what we should do when the military start showing up, if we have to fight the military to keep our constitution safe, then we need to be warned of what may happen weeks later? if we don't they will take us down? shoot us down? before we stop them.

I been hearing reports from I think the mainstream media that they will use foreign troops during the swine flu pandemic and we know it's a bunch of bull to enforce the vaccines, control the roadways, and to force tag us like animals.

If they want to take down our democracy we need to fight and have the resources to fight the system with. Once they declare martial law or a biological emergency the constitution is finished ahd children can be molested and woman can be raped however the military wants to, there will be no courts, there will be no soverignty, there won't even be terrorists, it will be a violent war against us and the government because if we give everything up and let them take us we will be apart of the NWO and Obama will kill and fuck every one of us up and there will be nothing anybody can do.

Obama is considered a messiah, that means we are heading for armegeddon because no president before, even evil Bush ever was considered a messiah. This means they've had enough of us and they will give us two choices, commit suicide, or slowly die after taking certain tainted vaccines.

Yeah yeah! Obama said he was going to take the vaccine shot but I bet it's not the same shot as the one we will take, Obama is a ConMan! He works with the bilderbergs, skulls and bones, he is a traitor just like BUsh.
I should believe this woman, you say, because it's COMMAN sense.

What is comman sense?

To believe what some woman whom I don't know and who has no credentials states because she may or may not be with the military.

That's comman sense?

Sounds like NO SENSE at all to me.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-22-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
I should believe this woman, you say, because it's COMMAN sense.

What is comman sense?

To believe what some woman whom I don't know and who has no credentials states because she may or may not be with the military.

That's comman sense?

Sounds like NO SENSE at all to me.
Well whether you think so or not do you think quarantines should be forced upon the healthy people just simply because they don't need vaccines, or simply because they don't want them?

Don't you think we all should have rights and a right to find a better solution then these genocidal vaccinations?

Heres my solution

Old 09-22-2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uswgo View Post
Well whether you think so or not do you think quarantines should be forced upon the healthy people just simply because they don't need vaccines, or simply because they don't want them?

Don't you think we all should have rights and a right to find a better solution then these genocidal vaccinations?

Heres my solution

YouTube - Alternative Swine Flu Killer: USWGO Public Health Warning - Must share!
Quarantines are not NORAMLLY established for healthy persons.

Your continued use of the word GENOCIDE is inappropriate.

Oh, and, thanks for that INFORMATIVE video clip.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-22-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:16 PM

and look theres a reason I am fighting tooth and nail, even breaking traffic exchange rules and getting banned from many communites to bring the truth out. I am just like John F. Kennedy, I am perhaps more like him then anyone else because I was a ignorant fool but because of my own personal suffering I am wanting to lead a huge crusade, even willing to die to fight the bilderbergs because they are the reason I am suffering.

I suffered for over 16 years of type 1 brittle diabetes and you would never know how much shit I went through, and because I have mild autism and explosive temper tantrums I put my mom through hell and it wasn't my fault.

People keep acting like it's my fault or I need to be on drugs and when I got better later I kinda want revenge against the rockefellers, until I die I will always want them to pay for all my mom and me went through. I will fight them until my death.

I even thought of suicide at one time because I kept suffering and all drugs did was made things worse and no doctors GIVE A SHIT. All they do is prescribe drugs and so I hate them, doctors don't care about their health, all they want to do is keep their Job! Now I want to stay alive, I want to be cured and then I want to live a happy life till I die of old age is that too much to ask Obama? or NOBama?

Last edited by uswgo : 09-22-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Quarantines are not NORAMLLY established for healthy persons.
it isn't normal at all, it's bs and they made me suffer so much they should all suffer. I hope they all suffer diseases for what they put me through.

You don't understand anything at all do you, all my suffering is my fault isn't it? many people act like it's my fault but it's really the governments fault.

What about the pollution? It's my fault isn't it?

What about my illness? It's my moms fault isn't it? It's my fault as well?

and back then when humans were way healthier and no pollution, no mercury, and all that stuff was just a fantasy wasn't it?

Old 09-22-2009, 10:23 PM

Quote:
How did the government make you suffer?
looks like ur ignorant aren't you, everything has to be backed by mainstream media but remember not everything will be backed because it's under government control.

They have ruined cures for diseases since the 40's. Throughout history scientists have found cures for all sorts of illnesses but once the pharmacies got hold of this they were either shut down or bribed away and all research was either kept top secret by these bastards or they were destroyed.

The government has been working hand and hand to make everyone more sick and give more people health problems because it is profitable and good for the economy. A cure is not profitable even if it costed millions because a treatment is far more profitable because if everyone all the sudden got a cure some that was on SSI or government welfare can go out and work and thus the economy and competition can be more improved, the health crises would have never happened, we wouldn't even need universal healthcare at all because nobody would have health problems, and society can become more improved and technology can help improve our lives, our quality of life, and genocide and eugenics can become a thing of the past and we can all become perfectly healthy yet we are unique and no suffering will ever happen again.

hey you took out your reply, but I have a reason to be mad, not everything should be calm, if you suffered for over 16 years with a chronic illness where there's no cure in sight you would want to take them down as well no matter what happens to you.

Last edited by uswgo : 09-22-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:29 PM

It might look to you as if I'm IGNORANT, but that would be due to your own IGNORANCE.