Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-24-2009, 06:00 AM
Mr Blee's Avatar
Mr Blee Mr Blee is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 38
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?


Is it at all possible to talk without the insults.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Laokin Laokin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 45
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I should believe this woman, you say, because it's COMMAN sense.

What is comman sense?

To believe what some woman whom I don't know and who has no credentials states because she may or may not be with the military.

That's comman sense?

Sounds like NO SENSE at all to me.

Well said.

In fact, it's COMMON sense that you don't take anything at face value without verification.

I.E.
Background checks for qualification. If the person isn't qualified -- he's probably just a nut case.

You believing said "nut case" because that person "SEEMS LIKE" he knows what he is talking about, just out right makes you stupid. Period.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Laokin Laokin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 45
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uswgo View Post
I'm healthy enough to resist against the vaccine shots. I won't stay quarantined forever, I know thats their plan to force me to have no choice but to take the vaccine or stay home for years and years and they will never get rid of the swine flu. This is nothing but forced genocide, sterilization and eugenics.

What I mean by healthy is I'm healthy enough to refuse stupid unreasonable military orders? I'm not letting those bastards make my health more worse, if I have to die to bring myself back to health so be it! I'm better off dead anyways.

Sounds like you don't listen to Alex Jones, David Icke, spiritual leaders, or even research about the Mayans because they know and many ancient civilizations know 2012 will be the end of this world, and it is our fault because we are taring up this planet while using stupid methods under the guise the save the environment. It's all apart of human ignorance. Maybe It's better if I'm not a human because humans have a long way to go before they will ever surpass aliens and advanced beings.

Ignorance is always the ways of humans, I don't seem to like being a human anymore because you suffer and no one cares and when you try to bring out ways to stop suffering you either get arrested, get called a quack, get killed, or have ur research destroyed. I'm not proud of the human race, I am disgraced, we have become the worst beings of all time throughout the universe, we would probably set off bombs destroying the universe under our own ignorance, we would probably destroy all life by accident of course because if we don't then we are not human, to be human is to destroy, to conquer, to be above all species, to dominate!

oh sorry for insulting all humans but every person leaves me no choice, I used to be happy but everyone has become rude, distrustful, destructive, and rebellious and yet is passive to evil authorities.

We humans are wise aren't we we are so wise we turn sound frequencies into kill people sound canons, we turn the atom which could improve mankind and turn it into a atom bomb, we take virus killing sound frequencies and use it in Only the CDC, and Russian Federation while forbidding the public from selling a rife machine, we take experiments and use it only for pleasure instead of using them to help people because if everyone was cured research institutions would shut down, pharmacies would shut down or be forced to sell stuff like in Walmart and small drugs like asperin, hospitals would be looking for somebody to break a leg and many doctors would be let go and many surgeries would be reduced to a few every month, the medical economy would collapse, awww myyyy thats why I hate humans because all they want to do is make me and others suffer because it's more convenient to the economy, oh lets wait till every child is raped and suffer then lets do something and goto war (what humans like best) aww maybe a civil war because humans are always violent, oh lets drive ourselves to suicide and destruction and then lets kill people to reassure ourselves that we will be ok and then drive ourselves to destruction again.

Wow Humans can be wise in this world! I'm better off asking the aliens to cure my disease but if they do I will finally be able to go back to a normal brainwashed life and serve my masters well and then there will be humans wanting to fight back as always with every government and there will never be a complete democracy.

These are my wise words of wisdom that humans will never learn, just kill a bunch, brainwash a bunch and the same stuff will happen over and over, just keep repeating this cycle and humans will keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.
And when 2011 comes and nobody in America was FORCED to take it, and H1N1 becomes all but completely irrelevant... will you learn?

Probably not, so when a real epidemic comes and we NEED to get vaccinated or the death of humanity as we know it is on the brink.... you won't get vaccinated... and you will die a horrible and painful death for being so damn ignorant.

Jesus, H1N1 doesn't even kill people.... fuck sakes.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-05-2009, 10:23 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
And when 2011 comes and nobody in America was FORCED to take it, and H1N1 becomes all but completely irrelevant... will you learn?

Probably not, so when a real epidemic comes and we NEED to get vaccinated or the death of humanity as we know it is on the brink.... you won't get vaccinated... and you will die a horrible and painful death for being so damn ignorant.

Jesus, H1N1 doesn't even kill people.... fuck sakes.
Deaths have occurred due to H1N1.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-06-2009, 04:02 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Barely any. Even 50% of doctors are saying they won't take the vaccination. That's how impressed they are with it. There's no reason to see this as anything more than another crap flu virus. If this is a conspiracy then it makes sense that you would create more deaths to convince people to take the vac. What you have is over eagerness on the part of the media and the government. And someone is probably getting rich, of course. Which is bad enough.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Laokin Laokin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 45
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Deaths have occurred due to H1N1.

In third world countries with people who have terrible immune systems and no doctors.

Anybody else, died of complications with prior illnesses. Do some research please. The total count of H1N1 deaths is somewhere floating around 10. Yes probably about 1,000 - 5,000 have died whilst having H1N1, but it wasn't what killed them. Pneumonia was usually the clincher.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Mr Blee's Avatar
Mr Blee Mr Blee is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 38
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

I am pretty sure with every flu virus there are a handful of deaths. I was worried about mad cow disease until I heard that in cattle country it is a regular problem. I actualy think this is a case of war nerves even inspired by scared people and actual enemy influence.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-07-2009, 03:40 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

It's scaremongering designed to make life more interesting than it actually is. The news has been tainted by the urge to entertain. Conspiracy theorists are just as bad. They spread all kinds of crap to entertain their pals. The news is designed to impact upon you, purely to get viewing figures. If you saw the news on a blank piece of paper with a coffee cup stain on it you would understand how small and dull it all really is.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-07-2009, 08:13 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Barely any. Even 50% of doctors are saying they won't take the vaccination. That's how impressed they are with it. There's no reason to see this as anything more than another crap flu virus. If this is a conspiracy then it makes sense that you would create more deaths to convince people to take the vac. What you have is over eagerness on the part of the media and the government. And someone is probably getting rich, of course. Which is bad enough.
You said that the H1N1 virus DOES NOT KILL people and now you are saying BARELY ANY.

So, which is it?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-07-2009, 08:16 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Do you think we are heading for a civil war over H1N1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
It's scaremongering designed to make life more interesting than it actually is. The news has been tainted by the urge to entertain. Conspiracy theorists are just as bad. They spread all kinds of crap to entertain their pals. The news is designed to impact upon you, purely to get viewing figures. If you saw the news on a blank piece of paper with a coffee cup stain on it you would understand how small and dull it all really is.
Conspiracy theorists who are DA's spread lots of crap to misguide others.

Are you spreading crap by stating that the H1N1 virus does not kill people, but the COMMON COLD DOES?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.