Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2009, 02:33 PM

Default Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

I'll be posting this where ever I can. This is heavy stuff but its definately something everyone should be aware of.

This is a video about the dangers of vaccinations and mercury. Ignore the corny station this is done on. This video presents no religious views or anything like that. Very informative presentation about the dangers of getting vaccinated and the dangers and the result of mercury poisoning.

Vaccinations aren't the only place people are getting mercury from. Amalgam dental fillings are also a source of mercury. Amalgams fillings are usually around 50% mercury. Mercury vapours come off the fillings everytime one eats, smokes, brushes their teeth etc. Very dangerous to have in your mouth.
No amount of mercury is a safe amount to have in your body, its the most toxic non radioactive material known to man. Yet for some reason its ok to have it right inside your mouth an inch or two away from your brain. People wonder why autism rates are through the roof... well if you haven't noticed so are vaccination rates. Autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms. Whats 2+2 again?

Old 09-22-2009, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

QUOTE:

"No amount of mercury is a safe amount to have in your body, its the most toxic non radioactive material known to man. Yet for some reason its ok to have it right inside your mouth an inch or two away from your brain. People wonder why autism rates are through the roof... well if you haven't noticed so are vaccination rates. Autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms. Whats 2+2 again?"

I would disagree with your statement that NO AMOUNT OF MERCURY IS A SAFE AMOUNT TO HAVE IN YOUR BODY.

I would also disagree that autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms.

2+2 = 4.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
QUOTE:

"No amount of mercury is a safe amount to have in your body, its the most toxic non radioactive material known to man. Yet for some reason its ok to have it right inside your mouth an inch or two away from your brain. People wonder why autism rates are through the roof... well if you haven't noticed so are vaccination rates. Autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms. Whats 2+2 again?"

I would disagree with your statement that NO AMOUNT OF MERCURY IS A SAFE AMOUNT TO HAVE IN YOUR BODY.

I would also disagree that autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms.

2+2 = 4.

Absolutely agreed.

Mercury is poisionous, but so is nicotine. Mercury is used a preservative. Autism has many causes, one being incest, not mercury.
I've had vaccines and I don't have mercury poisoning. So 2 + 2 = what again? Oh yeah 4, you just don't know how to add.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Woo Nemesis

Talking Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

Look up the HUGE difference between Ethyl-Mercury and Methyl-Mercury used in Thimerisol. Then you will know why all of the anti-vaccine crap is just that.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:54 PM

The following was posted by laokin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel
QUOTE:

2+2 = 4.

Laokin said:

Absolutely agreed.

Mercury is poisionous, but so is nicotine. Mercury is used a preservative. Autism has many causes, one being incest, not mercury.
I've had vaccines and I don't have mercury poisoning. So 2 + 2 = what again? Oh yeah 4, you just don't know how to add.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You have used the quote function in your above comment incorrectly.

I did not say the following:

This following is what I said in response to the above comment that was posted by someone other than myself:

"I would disagree with your statement that NO AMOUNT OF MERCURY IS A SAFE AMOUNT TO HAVE IN YOUR BODY."

"I would also disagree that autism and mercury poisoning have nearly identical symptoms."

-----------------------------------------------------------

IMO, the concentration on Mercury as the underlying cause of autism might be inaccurate.

I'm not saying that I don't believe childhood vaccinations could be the cause of autism and other medical problems such as ADD and ADHD, I'm just saying that WE have no clue, REALLY, as to what is contained within any vaccination.

THEY produce the vaccinations and release BATCHES to certain areas.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-07-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Woo Nemesis

You do realize that Mercury and Thimerisol have been out of vaccines for a long time? Yet there is no noticeable drop in Autism rates. Score another one for Jenny McNutbag
Old 10-08-2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
You do realize that Mercury and Thimerisol have been out of vaccines for a long time? Yet there is no noticeable drop in Autism rates. Score another one for Jenny McNutbag
Really?

How would you know?
Old 10-09-2009, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
QUOTE:

2+2 = 4.
Maybe I overexaggerated about the autism thing. They don't really have nearly identical symptoms but they do have ALOT of the same symptoms. Theres no denying that. I'm also slightly frazzled by the fact people would rather nit pick about a few little exaggerated statements instead of focusing on this WORLD WIDE ISSUE. It may be hard to believe but that statement isn't exaggerated and I would love for you to try and convince me how any level of mercury in ones body is safe nevermind beneficial.

Mercury has no beneficial effects on health at all. It also effects everyone slightly differently. This is why no level of mercury is a safe level to have in your body. Some people might get severe reactions from X amount of mercury in there body while others would be affected so mildly by amount X it would take a biopsy to even have a slight chance of seeing the differences the mercury caused in said persons body. So why have tooth fillings that contain roughly 50% mercury? Why put mercury in vaccinations? Theres no need for this. Theres plenty of other materials that can be used for tooth fillings that are next to harmless. Also realise I'm not saying 4,5 or even 6 vaccinations are causing adverse effects in people. What I'm saying is there definately contributing to the degree a person is poisoned by mercury from all the other contributing factors such as having a mother who got vaccinations or had/has tooth fillings, breathing, nail polishes, face creams, tuna fish and the list goes on.

A few tid-bits of information on mercury. Mercury causes brain damage, memory loss, dementia, alzheimers, loss of coordination, auto-immune diseases, MS, thyroid problems, mental retardation, sensory nerve destruction, respiratory failure, renal failure, heart problems, muscle loss, hearing impairment, eye disturbances and again the list goes on. How much mercury does it take to generally cause these problems? Well supposably nobody knows. Mercury poisoning can also result in DNA fragmentation which means a person who has been poisoned by mercury will likely pass on there damaged DNA structure down to there children. This causes all sorts of problems, one of them being a considerable increased chance of getting cancer. This epidemic is contagious in a sense because of the effect mercury has on peoples DNA structure. Practically everyone in the public domain is has some degree of mercury poisoning, its so common that it seems normal. In fact your breating a small amount of mercury vapour in right now. However once one gets out of that normal range to the point of being adversly effected by the poison there diagnosed with a disease that has no cure and has an 'unknown cause'.

Who really knows what people would be like with out mercury floating around in the air, there genes being damaged more and more through out the generations and with out being poisoned by vaccinations and fillings. Have you ever noticed how things are getting dumbed down more and more every decade? I bet back in the day humans were nuturally 30-40 IQ points smarter then they are today because there enviroment wasn't littered with mercury. This rabbit hole goes very deep, cliche expression I know, but this is a ground-shaking truth that needs to exposed.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Woo Nemesis

Actually, the evidence is pointing to Autism being either a purely genetic condition, or a genetic condition with an as yet unidentified environmental trigger. The recent increases in diagnosis are and artifact of improved diagnostic techniques and the lessening stigma attached to the disorder, which is resulting in more children coming in to be diagnosed and treated. The same is happening with many mental disorders, such as bi-polar, because they are better understood conditions now.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Actually, the evidence is pointing to Autism being either a purely genetic condition, or a genetic condition with an as yet unidentified environmental trigger. The recent increases in diagnosis are and artifact of improved diagnostic techniques and the lessening stigma attached to the disorder, which is resulting in more children coming in to be diagnosed and treated. The same is happening with many mental disorders, such as bi-polar, because they are better understood conditions now.
Your kind of missing the point man. Sure the actual disease autism might be a genetic condition with unidentified enviromental trigger but alot of the time children who are adversly effected by mercury are just diagnosed as being autistic when they would be perfectly fine if they were never bombarded with mercury. Oh and by the way, I don't think the bi-polar rates are going up what so ever.. so that just debunks your theory.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.