Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2009, 05:54 PM

Default A question about conspiracy logic

Hey chaps,

I don't want to be offensive, but I wonder about conspiracy logic. I mean, I think if you balance evidence on most things you realize conspiracies are often clearly wrong, or simply highly improbable.

the full string of my logic is:

The Secret Rulers of The World | PurpleSlinky

Would be interested by your response.

Best Regards

Matt

Old 09-14-2009, 07:53 PM

Default Re: A question about conspiracy logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattos_12 View Post
Hey chaps,

I don't want to be offensive, but I wonder about conspiracy logic. I mean, I think if you balance evidence on most things you realize conspiracies are often clearly wrong, or simply highly improbable.

the full string of my logic is:

The Secret Rulers of The World | PurpleSlinky

Would be interested by your response.

Best Regards

Matt
No offense taken.

What evidence?

The misinformation that the government feeds you through mass media so they can cover their tracks?

Or, the misinformation that the disinformation agents feed you?

Is that the evidence of which you speak?
Old 09-16-2009, 01:17 PM

Exactly. If 'they' are real and 'they' control the evidence, then, of course you're going to come to the conclusion(s) that 'they' have prepared for you.

I think most of us can sense that something shady is afoot, but don't know exactly what it is or where the source of it is. Seek and ye shall find.

That's why people come to this site and others like it. That's why this site and others like it are here.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:28 PM

OK, I just read the purple slinky thing and I've got your mechanism. Here in the US, we call it The Federal Reserve (or FED for short). It is not a government agency. It is a private bank. A private bank that solely holds the power to print and distribute cash whenever, however, and to whomever they see fit. There is no regulation. There is no accountability (though we, as citizens/taxpayers are accountable and liable to pay these monies back with interest). Congress gave them this power almost 100 years ago and they have yet to be audited. The Rothschilds and Rockefellers are in this thing together (along with a few other lesser known family names). I believe the same group is operating the same way in other countries including the UK.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:45 PM

Default The official stories

are conspiracy theories
Old 09-16-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMontgomeryDoe View Post
OK, I just read the purple slinky thing and I've got your mechanism. Here in the US, we call it The Federal Reserve (or FED for short). It is not a government agency. It is a private bank. A private bank that solely holds the power to print and distribute cash whenever, however, and to whomever they see fit. There is no regulation. There is no accountability (though we, as citizens/taxpayers are accountable and liable to pay these monies back with interest). Congress gave them this power almost 100 years ago and they have yet to be audited. The Rothschilds and Rockefellers are in this thing together (along with a few other lesser known family names). I believe the same group is operating the same way in other countries including the UK.
I believe the group that you suspect operates in the same way as the FED in other countries would be referred to as the INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEM.

One in the same.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:04 AM

>>I think most of us can sense that something shady is afoot, but don't know exactly what it is or where the source of it is. Seek and ye shall find.

I've never investigated a conspiracy and been convinced by it. So why do others become SO convinced by such terrible evidence that is given on such forums as these?

They sensed something? That's not enough for me.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
>>I think most of us can sense that something shady is afoot, but don't know exactly what it is or where the source of it is. Seek and ye shall find.

I've never investigated a conspiracy and been convinced by it. So why do others become SO convinced by such terrible evidence that is given on such forums as these?

They sensed something? That's not enough for me.
I don't think forums such as these existed during the JFK assassination.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:00 AM

What do you mean? That forums stir up conspiracy therefore no forum no means to stir up conspiracy?

We've all seen the Oliver Stone film and how that Garrison guy stirred up a hornet's nest. His forum was the public arena, FAR more potent than all internet forums...put together.

I think the public have learned enough about conspiracy to know not to trust it. But they do love to think about it.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I don't think forums such as these existed during the JFK assassination.

The JFK assassination had physical evidence that couldn't be explained. This is why there are conspiracy theories about it. It was also widely believed if you shoot some one in the back of the head, the brain matter would go forward. JFK's went backward. Modern science has proved why that would be, but still can't explain away the planted bullet.

When there is a shadow of a doubt, it usually means something else happened. What actually happened is just total speculation as nobody really knows except those involved.

Also, it's pretty obvious the government does things without informing it's people. This is by definition a conspiracy, they are called theories for that exact reason. Some are absurd, others are probably true. What do we know? We know Mr. Obama hasn't really done anything but continue bush's crusade. This is a far cry from him saying the troops were coming home during the campaign.

What changed his mind?

Last edited by Laokin : 10-06-2009 at 11:32 AM.