Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

It does tend to disprove the claim that somehow the government engineered and released HIV, seeing as the technology to do so didnt exist in 1928, which is the latest likely date.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:54 PM

Default Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
It does tend to disprove the claim that somehow the government engineered and released HIV, seeing as the technology to do so didnt exist in 1928, which is the latest likely date.
HUH?

HUH?

HUH?

I think you're confused.

No.

I don't think you're confused.

I know you're confused.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Woo Nemesis

My original reply, if you looked back, was to a guy who claimed that H1N1 AND HIV were released by the government. I cant speak to the validity of the H1N1 claim, since it certainly is possible, but given the evidence I seriously doubt that HIV was intentional.

Forum arguments sometimes go back several pages. .It pays not to be lazy.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:13 PM

Quote:
My original reply, if you looked back, was to a guy who claimed that H1N1 AND HIV were released by the government. I cant speak to the validity of the H1N1 claim, since it certainly is possible, but given the evidence I seriously doubt that HIV was intentional.

Forum arguments sometimes go back several pages. .It pays not to be lazy.
There is no EVIDENCE that proves the H1N1 or HIV viruses were released by the government and WE certainly don't consider you to be a viable source who can either confirm or refute that the goverment released these viruses whether through links you provided with information regarding these viruses or the rendering of your own opinion.

Really?

Forum arguments sometimes go back several pages.

Thanks for advising me of this.

I was completely unaware this was the case.

Seriously, like I haven't been a member of this forum since 2005.

As far as your opinion that it pays not to be lazy.

Obviously, I'm not.

I had to do your work for you in order to bring this discussion to an end.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-09-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Woo Nemesis

Well then, how come you couldnt find my previous post when it took me all of 10 sec?
Old 10-09-2009, 11:23 PM
Woo Nemesis

Oh, and one more thing. I have yet to see you post anything that refutes the claim that HIV is manmade, but I look forward to seeing one.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Well then, how come you couldnt find my previous post when it took me all of 10 sec?
Since you referenced your previous post, it was your responsibility to supply it.

What makes you think it was my responsibility?

Laziness?

And, it didn't take you 10 seconds to find it.

It took you several comments and then some before you informed me as to what you were referring and the page on which it was contained.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Oh, and one more thing. I have yet to see you post anything that refutes the claim that HIV is manmade, but I look forward to seeing one.
Why are you of the opinion that anyone who posts on this forum has to refute the claim that HIV is man-made?
Old 10-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Woo Nemesis

No, I said refute the claim that it is man made, since you seem to be taking argument with it.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:58 PM

Quote:
No, I said refute the claim that it is man made, since you seem to be taking argument with it.
Kindly show ME wherein I have taken argument against the theory that H1N1 and HIV are man-made.

Don't be lazy.