Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2009, 12:06 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

well, you certainly seem to be taking that position when you attack my position the way you have. Oh, and as a side note: You are correct that I accidentally missed typing in the "not" before manmade, but I think it is pretty clear that I am taking the position that it is not and you seem to be the only one trying to pick it apart.

Old 10-10-2009, 12:20 AM

Default Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
well, you certainly seem to be taking that position when you attack my position the way you have. Oh, and as a side note: You are correct that I accidentally missed typing in the "not" before manmade, but I think it is pretty clear that I am taking the position that it is not and you seem to be the only one trying to pick it apart.
I never said that you accidentally missed typing in the "NOT" before man-made.

So, why do you say that I'm correct in stating this?

I haven't attacked any of your positions on any topic.

It's called MY OPINION.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
HUH?

HUH?

HUH?

I think you're confused.

No.

I don't think you're confused.

I know you're confused.
Mmmmm.......
Old 10-10-2009, 11:22 AM

huh huh huh huh huh

im confused ????
Old 10-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Woo Nemesis

Yeah, it was pretty funny last night. So fun to poke the bear. lol
Old 10-10-2009, 12:39 PM

Sorry to interrupt Blueangel and EireEngineer's rather intense discussion (urrrrgggh!), but is anyone aware of the theory that HIV is a harmless retrovirus? See the works of Peter Duesberg, Ph.D.

Like all retrovirus's HIV does not destroy the host cell it enters and further the virus does not kill T-lymphocytes in a test tube. So how does HIV kill the T-lymphocytes in the human body? Further there are people with HIV who never get AIDS and people with AIDS who don't have HIV. In short HIV fails all the criteria which scientifically links a known virus with a specified disease.

Peter Duesberg argues that AIDS is a lifestyle problem where people have destroyed their immune systems by injecting drugs or through poor diet (Africa). Its well known that you can damage your immune system this way. Take the case of that women in the US you ate nothing but fruit because she thought it was good for her and ended up living in a plastic bubble. Presumably if she hadn't have lived in the plastic bubble she would have got all the symptoms of AIDS.

People have made big money out of AIDS and HIV and it seems Reagan played a leading part in putting the pressure on to increase his popularity ratings.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Woo Nemesis

HIV is in fact a very harmful vector, and the fact that it is no longer a death sentence is largely due to the improvements in pharmacology to treat it. Part of the reason it kills so many people in Africa is that it is hard to deliver drugs to the patients due to internal strife. It is hard to do anything productive in the land of kleptocracys
Old 10-12-2009, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Sorry to interrupt Blueangel and EireEngineer's rather intense discussion (urrrrgggh!), but is anyone aware of the theory that HIV is a harmless retrovirus? See the works of Peter Duesberg, Ph.D.

Like all retrovirus's HIV does not destroy the host cell it enters and further the virus does not kill T-lymphocytes in a test tube. So how does HIV kill the T-lymphocytes in the human body? Further there are people with HIV who never get AIDS and people with AIDS who don't have HIV. In short HIV fails all the criteria which scientifically links a known virus with a specified disease.

Peter Duesberg argues that AIDS is a lifestyle problem where people have destroyed their immune systems by injecting drugs or through poor diet (Africa). Its well known that you can damage your immune system this way. Take the case of that women in the US you ate nothing but fruit because she thought it was good for her and ended up living in a plastic bubble. Presumably if she hadn't have lived in the plastic bubble she would have got all the symptoms of AIDS.

People have made big money out of AIDS and HIV and it seems Reagan played a leading part in putting the pressure on to increase his popularity ratings.
Post whenever you desire no matter what conversations other member of the site are engaged in.

It won't be considered as an interruption.

Urrgggh!

Yes.

I'm certain that those persons who reside in Africa in areas that are considered to be third world countries and are suffering from AIDS/HIV have contracted this virus because they have chosen a poor diet instead of a healthy one.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-12-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:40 AM
Woo Nemesis

While I am sure that dietary concerns play a part in the spread of HIV/AIDS in Africa, the fact that most governments are Kleptocracies is probably a greater factor. That, and the almost universal refusal to use condoms even when they are available.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:43 AM

BlueAngel.

EireEngineer.

You are both missing the main point I raised.

.......or avoiding it.

Does HIV even cause AIDS?