Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-31-2009, 12:20 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Forbes' 400 Wealthiest People!


Which, as I said, is only part of the answer and therefore incomplete. I take it from your reply that you are a Keynesian, demand side devotee? I am a bit more Austrian school and would not have given out the TARP money at all.

__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-31-2009, 12:40 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Forbes' 400 Wealthiest People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Which, as I said, is only part of the answer and therefore incomplete. I take it from your reply that you are a Keynesian, demand side devotee? I am a bit more Austrian school and would not have given out the TARP money at all.
I have no clue why you take it from my reply that I am a Keynesian demand side devotee.

Is this SOMETHING that the SOMETHING has told you?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-31-2009, 12:50 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Forbes' 400 Wealthiest People!

LOL. For someone who claims to be an intellectual, you certainly post some silly stuff sometimes. From your earlier posting I got the impression that you could be a demand sider. Just trying to see where you sit. So, in that that vein, do you think that TARP or any of the other bailouts were a good idea? Also, I would be curious if you think the New Deal was?
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-31-2009, 01:15 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Forbes' 400 Wealthiest People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
LOL. For someone who claims to be an intellectual, you certainly post some silly stuff sometimes. From your earlier posting I got the impression that you could be a demand sider. Just trying to see where you sit. So, in that that vein, do you think that TARP or any of the other bailouts were a good idea? Also, I would be curious if you think the New Deal was?
Nothing I post is silly, but you certainly post some silly stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-31-2009, 01:19 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Forbes' 400 Wealthiest People!

You obviously wont, or cant, answer my question though. Just more sillyness.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-31-2009, 01:21 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Forbes' 400 Wealthiest People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
You obviously wont, or cant, answer my question though. Just more sillyness.
I've answered all your questions, plus some.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-31-2009, 01:28 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Forbes' 400 Wealthiest People!

No, you didnt, so I will say them again. Do you think the TARP was a good idea and what is your opinion of the New Deal? I realize they may seem unrelated, but I am trying to get a feel for your economic stance.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-31-2009, 01:33 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Forbes' 400 Wealthiest People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
No, you didnt, so I will say them again. Do you think the TARP was a good idea and what is your opinion of the New Deal? I realize they may seem unrelated, but I am trying to get a feel for your economic stance.
Please provide us with your stance on the NEW DEAL and TARP.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-31-2009, 01:36 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Forbes' 400 Wealthiest People!

Why? So you can take the opposite since you obviously dont know what they are lol. However, I think you can get a good idea from the long posting I put up, if you think about it.

Now....answer the question please.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-31-2009, 01:39 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Forbes' 400 Wealthiest People!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Why? So you can take the opposite since you obviously dont know what they are lol. However, I think you can get a good idea from the long posting I put up, if you think about it.

Now....answer the question please.
Obviously, you have no clue as to what TARP and the NEW DEAL are because you refuse to comment on them.

Now, answer the question, please.

What is your stance regarding TARP and the NEW DEAL.

LOL!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.