Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2009, 01:43 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: Forbes' 400 Wealthiest People!

You do love your circular loops huh? You are so intellectually bankrupt that you cant even state an opinion about a program (TARP) which has been in the news daily. Yet you presume to pontificate about the state of the economy? Though I do love the typical liberal debating tactics you try to use. You crack me up.

Old 10-31-2009, 02:01 AM
Woo Nemesis

I can only assume you are googleing TARP as we speak. Let me know what you think once you are done educating yourself on those two topics and i will get back with you later.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
I can only assume you are googleing TARP as we speak. Let me know what you think once you are done educating yourself on those two topics and i will get back with you later.
Sorry, but I'm not goggling TARP.

I'm waiting on you to state your opinion about a program (TARP) which has been in the news daily.

As soon as you're done educating yourself about TARP and know your position, post it here and I'll get back with you.

You crack me up!

LOL!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-31-2009 at 02:07 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:06 AM
Woo Nemesis

So...is that always how it works with you? Someone asks you your opinion and then you ask them to define theirs first? Answer the bloody question. That is the whole point of questions.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:09 AM

Quote:
So...is that always how it works with you? Someone asks you your opinion and then you ask them to define theirs first? Answer the bloody question. That is the whole point of questions.
You mentioned TARP.

Now define it and state your BLOODY opinion.

The ball is in your court and not mine.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:20 AM
Woo Nemesis

What a twit. I seriously doubt you will provide anything approaching the depth I could provide. Anyway, remember when I said that my philosophy comes from the Austrian school of economics (and before you get confused, no it is not an actual school that I attended, but a group of economic thinkers), so quite obviously I would be against TARP, the auto bailouts, and definitely against the Stimulus Package. Tarp and the auto bailouts set a particularly dangerous moral hazard in that it encourages corruption and also leads to nationalization of a large part of the American industrial complex.

As for the New Deal, I think that in retrospect most of what FDR did during the thirties greatly prolonged both the length and the depth of the Great Depression. Amity Shlaes book "The Forgotten Man" fairly clearly illustrates how much damage a government run amok can do when it starts overly tinkering with the economy.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:36 AM

Quote:
What a twit. I seriously doubt you will provide anything approaching the depth I could provide. Anyway, remember when I said that my philosophy comes from the Austrian school of economics (and before you get confused, no it is not an actual school that I attended, but a group of economic thinkers), so quite obviously I would be against TARP, the auto bailouts, and definitely against the Stimulus Package. Tarp and the auto bailouts set a particularly dangerous moral hazard in that it encourages corruption and also leads to nationalization of a large part of the American industrial complex.

As for the New Deal, I think that in retrospect most of what FDR did during the thirties greatly prolonged both the length and the depth of the Great Depression. Amity Shlaes book "The Forgotten Man" fairly clearly illustrates how much damage a government run amok can do when it starts overly tinkering with the economy.
I seriously doubt, in fact I know, that you have not provided anything that surpasses the depth of the knowledge that I possess because I have failed to find it anywhere on this forum.

Why are you talking about the NEW DEAL and FDR?

We're in the 21st Century or haven't you noticed?

Oh, your knowledge doesn't come from a school you attended but from a group of Austrian economic thinkers.

We're impressed.

And, what knowledge would that be?

It has somehow evaded us.

Most probably because you don't possess any in-depth knowledge.

In any event, don't lelt us stop you from continuing to attempt to convince us that you possess something.

Whatever that might be.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:49 AM
Woo Nemesis

Wow, a rubuttal without any substance. Thats tooo funny. No wonder you couldnt answer my questions. As for FDR, since it is obvious that Obama wants to follow the same course FDR took, it is wholly relevant. Those who do not follow history are doomed to repeat it.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:53 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I seriously doubt, in fact I know, that you have not provided anything that surpasses the depth of the knowledge that I possess because I have failed to find it anywhere on this forum.

Why are you talking about the NEW DEAL and FDR?

We're in the 21st Century or haven't you noticed?

Oh, your knowledge doesn't come from a school you attended but from a group of Austrian economic thinkers.

We're impressed.

And, what knowledge would that be?

It has somehow evaded us.

Most probably because you don't possess any in-depth knowledge.

In any event, don't lelt us stop you from continuing to attempt to convince us that you possess something.

Whatever that might be.
And I said that my philosophy comes from the Austrian school, not my knowledge. Learn how to read for comprehension. I am not impressed with your so called intellect.