Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2009, 02:23 PM

Smile Hi, i'm a newbie or as they say in runescape, a 'noob'

Hi, there. In the past i've never really belived in conspiritory theories but when i saw Darren Brown's 'How to control the nation' I realised how the world can be manipulated. That when i decied to join for a conspiricy forum. By the way, what is this freemasonary that I keep hearing about

Old 09-30-2009, 07:02 PM

Default Re: Hi, i'm a newbie or as they say in runescape, a 'noob'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoman427 View Post
Hi, there. In the past i've never really belived in conspiritory theories but when i saw Darren Brown's 'How to control the nation' I realised how the world can be manipulated. That when i decied to join for a conspiricy forum. By the way, what is this freemasonary that I keep hearing about
Welcome.

I request that Stompk answer your query as to what Freemasonry is.

Stompk?

What say you?

Please enlighten our friend.

Thank you!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-30-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:36 AM

I will jump an and answer. Freemasonry is a secret society with many forms of masons. College fraternities the Masonic lodges Shriners and a few organisations like the moose clubs. They are All secret satan worshipers claiming to be upright and pure. I was raised in a family with many members in the AOH (ancient order of hybernians) an Irish freemason order. Inmy personal experience they are a bunch of child molesting satan worshipers that began molesting me when I was an infant only stopping when i got big enough to fight them off. You can find many ex members of freemasonry that tell more about them at this site Order of Former Freemasons
Old 11-03-2009, 09:40 AM

The term "noob" is not limited to "runescape" but common among online gamers in general as well as the more geekish online forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoman427 View Post
By the way, what is this freemasonary that I keep hearing about
Freemasonic lodges used to be among the most powerful groups in the world from the 18th century up until the 20th century, however they've been surpassed in relevance in more recent decades. Although most masons are gentiles, Masonic philosophy is based on Kabbalism and Talmudism and the movement is subservient to the Jewish power elite.