Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2005, 06:58 AM

Default fired US army commander,possible coup attempt.

According to www.cloakanddagger.de a US general or at least an extremely high ranking officer was fired last week.the official line is that he was dismissed because he was found to be having an extra marital affair,but the funny thing is,the guy is apparently 90 percent through the divorce already.Extremely suspicious.There was a leak to Lenny at cloak and dagger,from a military contact who stated that this guy was A TOP LEVEL operative who was discovered to be planning a military coup in the states and that he had a lot of support from other top ranking military figures.This guy was apparently in command of a hell of a lot of troops,and Im wondering what the hell is about to happen that this guy,and the others,where not too keen on.
anybody?

Old 08-20-2005, 08:21 AM

Default Re: fired US army commander,possible coup attempt.

sounds a bit scary
think i will check up on that one

although i believe america is a little too lrge for a coup (and would probably end in civil war then you will all get to use your guns "wont that be fun" he he "a bit of dry british humour for you")
still anything would be better than bush
i still cant believ you silly lot gave him another term in office
you never learn do you

never mind

still anything would be better than bush that also goes for "blah blah blair" too
Old 08-20-2005, 10:20 AM

Default Re: fired US army commander,possible coup attempt.

I already posted on this yesterday at this link, contrasting the official and underground reports surrounding this story:
A World of Difference

I am also curious as to any possible links between this and the thread that Susej posted earlier announcing joint military exercises under way between Russia and China...