Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2010, 07:48 AM
time to take it back

Default Re: Best Evidence for aliens

I dont Believe they no longer exist just that theres a possibility that their main intrest in their experiment or as we call it humanity has run its coarse,thats not to say they dont drop in from time to time but i do believe that they at some point finished the work they had started and left the rest of us to our own devises.

Last edited by revoltnow : 05-19-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoltnow View Post
I dont Believe they no longer exist just that theres a possibility that their main intrest in their experiment or as we call it humanity has run its coarse,thats not to say they dont drop in from time to time but i do believe that they at some point finished the work they had started and left the rest of us to our own devises.
I highly doubt that aliens wouldn't find some use for us one way or another after, as you say, splicing our DNA 2 billion years ago.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:29 PM

Whatever aliens left here two billion years ago probably wouldn't be a consideration for what?
Old 05-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoltnow View Post
Not really true. My fathers species which specialized in commercial anthropology (I guess to use your terms) will study your species for a long time.
Your species is unique and fascinating. As a hybrid, I am closer to your species then I am to my fathers, but not fully human like my mothers.
We have made a lot of money off selling ideas we got from the study of your societies here, and will probably make more. Since our clients are always looking for novel customs and solutions to societal problems, it would be foolish for my father and the rest of the Observers to go away and thus loose to what us seems like a gold mine.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:44 PM
time to take it back

Unfortunatly its not as simple as that we Are all hybrids Humanoi/other and there was a perpose for the ones they took away to refresh the gene pool of the hybrids they have doing whatever they instruct. But even we are doing it now...take a look...

Scientist 'Creates Synthetic Life In Lab' - Yahoo! News UK
Old 05-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Hyper M0derator

Yea I seen that

Revoltnow's link

Pretty f'ing cool eh? I love science! Soon we'll all live forever as brains in vats put inside a robot body, although I think they need to improve Asimo a bit more lol.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:08 PM

Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica
Cool Re: Best Evidence for aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Talking about the existence or non-existence of aliens is akin to a dog chasing his tail.

Just another distraction.

When they land their space craft on earth and walk out onto our planet and I see them with my own eyes, then I'll believe it.

Until then, who cares?

Not I.
heh, the next time an airplane lands find the nearest mirror and see the truth with your own eyes baby blue.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:30 PM

Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Yea I seen that

Revoltnow's link

Pretty f'ing cool eh? I love science! Soon we'll all live forever as brains in vats put inside a robot body, although I think they need to improve Asimo a bit more lol.
gross! i have a better idea ted. sell your soul to me the A.C. and i will grant you any one wish. youve heard of Genie(jinn-E) in a bottle? well im a Genie in the matrix! now... you will have to fill out a application and sign it in blood, yours ofcourse! then ill have to have a background check done on your soul. all grey areas ted. im saying your one wish can be immortallity. the way you are... forever. just dont get mad at how i do it! i might just send a Vampire to your house cuz my powers arent all quite mapped out yet -yours truly, the divine A.C.

Last edited by cbluemagica : 05-20-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:44 PM
Banned

Angry Re: Best Evidence for aliens

When I catch one of them, there will be some people eating thier words. The lil grey b_______s sneak into my room about twice a year and try to anal probe me. I am always too slow to catch them, they are faster than our fastest olympic sprinters. I am working on a net type trap and I am going to shove my foot up it's a__ when I catch it! I hate them! They always laugh at me, telepathicly, when they get away and hover above me in thier fancy craft just out of my reach, giggling. Just give me some time.