Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2009, 10:34 AM

Default Re: Orchestrated Flu Pandemics

windmill power, ocean wave power, solar power , your surrounded by it every day you walk outside!

the technology exists to power the entire planet for free and pollution free, yet here we are still struggling day by day, and destroying the planet at the same time.

it's sad to see even some conspiracy theorists would argue about money not even existing.

what is it you do not understand?

money constricts everything in society. nothing gets done without money in this system, that means if you need house, medical needs, food, water, everything about survival costs money, which you have to slave away for the elite to attain, and THEN even still be struggling with what they pay you LOL

If money did not exist, and everyone "chipped in" even in the smallest way, the entire world is changed. in fact, sick, elderly, they are taken care of as well, even if they can not participate.

total scientific exploration of the planet, all secrets unlocked, all intelligent uses of this knowledge to continually better society.

Money was the absolute WORST invention to society on a UNIVERSAL scale

it is just a slave tool. it's fake, and almost everything it buys is fake!

What you experience as reality right now, is not how it was supposed to be! You were born "into" this, that's why it seems like reality to you, you simply know nothing else.

that is why you question conspiracy logic at all!

we can create and run cars for free and clean! power the entire earth free and clean! housing for everyone, food for everyone, clean water, and much more, the possibilties are endless! the technology, creativity, and experimenting have been constricted throughout all of time!

Money is the single and only reason they continue to stay in control, if you care to argue with this, then i suggest you rethink your logic, and actually kick back and think about a society without money, just think about it for a while and go through the scenarios of "how could it work"

trust me, you will soon realize.

Last edited by revolution60 : 10-19-2009 at 10:46 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:56 AM

This Mexican flu "pandemic" is no worse than a normal flu epidemic. I'm not sure why the media and politicians are hyping this, but it could be just a ruse to make more profit from vaccinations.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution60 View Post
Money was the absolute WORST invention to society on a UNIVERSAL scale

it is just a slave tool. it's fake, and almost everything it buys is fake!

What you experience as reality right now, is not how it was supposed to be! You were born "into" this, that's why it seems like reality to you, you simply know nothing else.
Money isn't the problem. The problem is the way money is used in our economy (eg. using money to create more money rather than working for it). If money is just a way to regulate the exchange of goods, it's a very useful tool.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Money isn't the problem. The problem is the way money is used in our economy (eg. using money to create more money rather than working for it). If money is just a way to regulate the exchange of goods, it's a very useful tool.
Please explain your line about "using money to create more money" please. What do you mean by that?
Old 11-03-2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Please explain your line about "using money to create more money" please. What do you mean by that?
I'm referring mostly to usury and speculation. Both were considered immoral for most of man's history.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:31 PM

Quote:
I'm referring mostly to usury and speculation. Both were considered immoral for most of man's history.
Quoting the definitions of usury and speculation by Wikipedia doesn't explain your comment that they use money to create money.

USING your own words to explain your comment that they use money to create money is requested.

Thanks,
BA
Old 11-04-2009, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Quoting the definitions of usury and speculation by Wikipedia doesn't explain your comment that they use money to create money.

USING your own words to explain your comment that they use money to create money is requested.
What's not to understand? With usury, you loan your money to others and receive profit from it without doing any work yourself (you just provide the money and that's it). With speculation, you do pretty much the same except that the risks for losing the investment of parts thereof is greater. However, in both cases it is money that creates money whereas in a healthy economy only labor should create money.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
What's not to understand? With usury, you loan your money to others and receive profit from it without doing any work yourself (you just provide the money and that's it). With speculation, you do pretty much the same except that the risks for losing the investment of parts thereof is greater. However, in both cases it is money that creates money whereas in a healthy economy only labor should create money.
Without loans, capital creation is nearly impossible, and the loan has to earn interest for the lender in order to service the debt. You are taking a pretty primitive view of economics. We dont live in the bronze age anymore.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Without loans, capital creation is nearly impossible, and the loan has to earn interest for the lender in order to service the debt.
I guess you never heard of Islamic banking. Just like it used to be in Western Christian countries (Jews became so succesful in banking precisely because it was considered immoral by gentiles), loaning money in exchange for interest is illegal in Islam. Nevertheless, Muslems found a way to keep their economy going without interest.

Still, a better way to manage an economy is to abolish loans for profit altogether and have the population buy something only when they actually have the money for it (like most people outside of the US still do --> I never loaned any money and don't even own a credit card). Exceptions can be made for large expenses like starting up your own business or buying your own house and here the government could serve as an agency that provides loans without interest according to pre-determined rules and principles.

Quote:
You are taking a pretty primitive view of economics.
No I don't. You do, because you only seem to understand how the capitalist economy works and you seem to lack any understanding of economic principles beyond capitalism.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
I guess you never heard of Islamic banking. Just like it used to be in Western Christian countries (Jews became so succesful in banking precisely because it was considered immoral by gentiles), loaning money in exchange for interest is illegal in Islam. Nevertheless, Muslems found a way to keep their economy going without interest.

Still, a better way to manage an economy is to abolish loans for profit altogether and have the population buy something only when they actually have the money for it (like most people outside of the US still do --> I never loaned any money and don't even own a credit card). Exceptions can be made for large expenses like starting up your own business or buying your own house and here the government could serve as an agency that provides loans without interest according to pre-determined rules and principles.

No I don't. You do, because you only seem to understand how the capitalist economy works and you seem to lack any understanding of economic principles beyond capitalism.
LOL, right, you know exactly my economic education. Listen, I have read Smith and Keynes, Friedman and Marx, and I do have a broad understanding of economic theories, though admittedly limited in scope since I am an engineer, not an economist. However, I am not convinced by your assertion that eliminating usury will have a beneficial effect on the economy. What is even more ludicrous is to hold up the Muslims (note the correct spelling) as the paragon of economic thought. Just how wealthy are Muslim economies when you factor out their luck for sitting on a big pool of oil? Not very. So I wouldn't exactly hold them up as the final arbiters of economic wisdom.

Look at the effect that abolishing loans for profit, as you say, would have on capital creation. Most modern manufacturing requires significant purchases of equipment. Without loans to purchase this material, companies could never get off the ground. This also mean that they cant hire more employees or expand when they see an opportunity to capitalize on a trend in the market. All of this would have a drastic negative impact on innovation and production, and hurt the economy as a whole.